Monday, January 14, 2013

Three's Company

--- explicit sexual situations ---



Picking up where we left off in "He Said, She Said, She Said" ----


Sir allows me to rest for a while, recovering from the exertion He's just put me through. i lie cuddled into Sir's side, His chosen guest curled up on my opposite side, but not touching me. Her breathing has evened out and she is breathing heavily as she dozes. i'm feeling a bit sleepy, myself, but i force myself to stay awake and enjoy relaxing next to Sir. He allows us to rest for about a half hour, i'd say, and then He reaches over me to shake her awake. She blinks up at Him, then sits up, yawning. Sir tells me to move off the bed, and He directs Her to lie down near the center of the bed. When she has settled, He turns to me.

"Go explore, Kitten, " He says. Gulp. i am SO not wanting to do this. But Sir has spoken....... i glance at her, and she gives a small smile.

i climb onto the bed and promptly grimace, as my knee has landed in a cold, wet spot. Ugh. i slide over a bit, out of the wet, ending up sitting kind of side-saddle next to her side. i place my hand on the front of her calf - a very safe, non-threatening start. i slide my hand up her leg; it's smooth, hair-free, and it feels odd to me, as i'm used to Sir's wiry hair. i reach her hip, bypassing her pussy for now, and continue up her side, over her ribs. Then i cross her chest and let my fingertips glide over her nipple. i feel it pebbling, rising, and i do it again, watching with detached fascination as her back arches and her nipple stiffens. i pull my hand back to her other nipple and repeat the process, so that the second nipple peaks, as well.

And then, since Sir is watching, and i know He wants me to, i bend down, and pull her nipple into my mouth. i flick it with my tongue, then suckle it, and she squirms below me and lets out a quiet hmmmm of appreciation. i tease her nipple, then nip at it, and she sucks in a breath and groans. i pull my mouth away and blow a puff of air across her wet peak, then pull it back into my mouth. At the same time, my hand snakes down over her stomach and my fingers come to rest on her mound. i slip my middle finger down over her clit and start rubbing small circles on it, pressing firmly but not too hard. She gives a quiet cry and opens her legs, and i dip my finger down farther to test how wet she is. There's some moisture there, but not a whole lot, and i go back to rubbing her clit. She moans and shifts, and i lift my head from her breast and scoot down the bed. With my hand, i push at her thigh, forcing her to open wider, and i bend my head and lick at her clit. She bucks up into my mouth and i'm sure i can taste her juices now, so i test her pussy with my fingers again. Yes, she's wetter now, slick enough that i feel confident i can insert a couple of fingers without hurting her.

i slowly press two fingers inside her,  a little forward thrust, then pulling back, then a little bit deeper thrust, and pulling back again. After 4 or 5 times, my fingers slip all the way inside, and she moans again, and her hips rise off the mattress. i start to finger-fuck her, but then Sir growls and tells me to stop. At first i think i've done something wrong, but Sir's eyes are bright, and then i understand that i've done well, indeed. Sir flips me to my back and has His guest kneel at my right side, slightly turned away so that i can continue to play with her pussy. She's slick and hot, and my fingers glide inside her so easily. 

She bends down, then takes my nipple into her mouth, and i gasp when she nips me. My fingers are inside her, moving, pushing and retreating, and she moves with me, riding my fingers. Sir joins us on the bed and then - oh, yes! - He buries His face between my legs, licking at me, dragging His tongue over His property. My head is spinning, i love it when Sir eats me, it's just about my favorite thing. i'm not going to last long, not with both of them working at me. She starts to whine, and loses interest in suckling at my breast. i can feel her inner muscles starting to contract, and then my mind is blown by Sir and His amazing tongue. My focus narrows down to where i am aware of only Him, only His mouth, only His property, and i cum with a loud cry, flooding His mouth with my juices, writhing on the mattress. Sir's guest climaxes, too, her juices running down my hand and coating my wrist. She leans away and i pull my fingers out of her, so she can lie down. Sir is still licking at me, and i give myself over to another orgasm, bucking up into Sir's mouth, coating His tongue. 

i come back to earth, slowly, my chest heaving and my heart thundering. Sir sits back and looks at me, and i force my mouth to form words.

"Thank you, Sir," i say, and if my voice is weak and breathy, well, Sir will understand. 













No comments:

Post a Comment