Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Inspiration?

--- frank sexual discussion ---

Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.



So it's been a long day, a frustrating day, a day where i feel like all i've done is spin my wheels; i've made no forward progress, and all the effort i've expended has only left me mired in mud. Or quicksand. i'm not quite sure.

When i get home, all i want to do is collapse on the couch, put my feet up, and dive into a bag of Hershey's miniatures. Or a bottle of 43. Or both. Preferably both.

But Sir messages me, and gives me a task - when i get home, i am to fill His pussy with my 5 anal beads, and i am to leave them in overnight. In the morning, i'm allowed to remove them to perform my usual ice cube task, and to shower and get ready for the day.

i can admit, that in the privacy of my mind, i roll my eyes, and cringe. All i want is one day to myself....

But no, that's not really true. What i want, what i need, is to have my focus shifted from my shitty day, to have something else to pay attention to. And Sir has given me that - not in the way i might have chosen for myself, no, but He definitely forces me to think about something else.

i use the bathroom first - that's a lesson i've learned the hard way, LOL - and then retrieve my beads. i also grab a bottle of lube, to ease things along. i drizzle a bit of lube on the first two beads, then lie back on the bed with my knees up, and exhale. i hold the string of beads in both hands, and slowly insert the first lubed bead into Sir's pussy. The lube is cold, and slightly sticky, and i grimace a bit as i push the bead all the way inside. The second bead goes in easier, still cold but not quite so cold as the first. The third bead follows, and i have to push more strongly to get it seated. i take a short break, letting my body adjust to the beads pressing me from inside. 

After a minute or so, i pick up the lube and tip a bit into my hand, then rub the beads to coat them. i'm dry, and i need the moisture. i push the fourth bead inside, squirming and panting, as i have to work to get it in there. i lift my hips off the bed, trying to make room inside for the bead to go. By the time i'm working on the fifth bead, i'm sore, and stretched, and not at all sure there's room for it in there. i have to push, hard, and twist and turn and press, and then finally, finally, it seems to diappear. Damn. That took effort. i'm tired, and panting, and uncomfortable.

i lie on the bed for a few minutes, adjusting, and trying to make sure none of the beads will pop out when i move. Yes, that has happened to me before. No, i really don't want to have to reinsert them tonight. i roll to my side and sit up, then slide off the bed and redress. i can feel the beads shifting inside me when i move, and yes, it certainly feels like one is threatening to pop free. When i walk to the kitchen, i swear i can hear the beads as they bump and slide against each other inside me. Hmm.

i spend the evening quietly, and go to bed with the beads still in place. i have done this before, so i know that when i wake, i will stagger to the bathroom to expel the beads, and then head to the kitchen for an ice cube. Sir's pussy will be sore, and raw, and the ice will burn. But Sir will definitely be foremost on my mind, which is part of the task. So Sir will be pleased, and that will be worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment