Thursday, January 17, 2013

Are Two Heads Better than One?

--- explicit sexual situations ---

Sir has tasked me with creating a week-long series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.



Sir tells me that He wants to explore adding another third party to our playtime, but a male this time. Huh. i'm not wild about the idea - i like men, don't get me wrong, but i belong to Sir, and it's both odd and a bit disconcerting to think of being naked with any other man. i don't know about this.

But Sir always gets what He wants, and after talking with several potential candidates, Sir makes His choice, and we prepare to welcome another guest.

On the appointed day, Sir dresses me in a simple white tank top and silky white panties. It's understated, subtly sexy, and i feel comfortable and confident in it. i'm also wearing Sir's collar; it is a visible sign to all that i am Sir's property. Sir has gone out of His way to reassure me that He will not let me come to harm, and i hold on to that promise with both hands. When Sir's guest arrives, i am still nervous and feeling slightly queasy, but there's no going back now.

i open the door to admit our guest - whom i will call N - and step back, allowing him to enter. Sir is waiting a few steps back, directly facing the door, and immediately takes charge. Just like with Sir's female guest, it is my job to make N comfortable, to relax him, to make him feel welcome. Sir invites N to have a seat on the couch, and i kneel between his feet. i'm not kneeling to be subservient to N; i am sub to no one but Sir. i kneel now only to better carry out my current task. N is tense, but trying hard not to show it. i give him a quiet smile, and reach to unbutton his shirt.

Now, you have to understand, that i love to unbutton a man's dress shirt, revealing his chest a little at a time as each button slips free. So i genuinely enjoy this part of my task. And that little devilish part of me likes to tease as i work, so i run my fingertips over N's exposed skin as i reveal it. When i trace over his abs, he shivers, and i have to duck my head to hide my grin. When his shirt is completely open, i run my hands over his chest, up and over his shoulders, and down across his stomach. My light, teasing touch makes his abdominal muscles contract, and he sucks in a quick breath.

i undo his belt buckle, then the button of his slacks, and slowly slide the zipper down. Folding back the fabric, i open the fly wide and brush my fingers over N's boxers-covered cock. It's soft, of course, but twitches under my fingers, and i stroke it again, then a third time, and it springs up and presses against the fabric of his boxers. i hook my fingers in the waistband of his boxers and tug, and he braces his hands on the couch and lifts his hips, allowing me to pull off his slacks and boxers together. i get to my feet and carefully lay the slacks neatly over the arm of the couch, then kneel between his feet once more.  i bend my head and pull N's cock into my mouth, tasting him for the first time. Hmm. Different than Sir, but similar, too. i suck N for a minute or so, long enough that he hardens, but not painfully so. 

Sir commands me to stop, then, and i pull my mouth away and get back to my feet. Then Sir directs us down the hall to the bedroom. i go first, followed by N, and Sir right behind. i stop by the side of the bed, waiting for Sir to tell me what He would have me do. Sir directs N to step behind me, and i feel N's arms wrap around me. N's mouth begins nuzzling my neck and shoulder, his hands splayed across my stomach. It's nice, sure, but it isn't Sir, and i feel weird and awkward, holding myself stiffly. i meet Sir's eyes and He nods, and i make an effort to relax. Sir comes to stand in front of me then, tilting my head back and leaning down to kiss me. His hand comes up between my legs and strokes over my clit, fingering me through my panties, and i feel my muscles loosening, the tension in my body melting away.

Sir steps away, but N is pressed up tight to my back; i can feel his cock pressing against me as he continues to lip at my neck. He finds that certain spot, the one that always makes my knees go weak, and i shiver and lean back into him. Sir pulls off His shirt, and i break away from N's hold to help Sir undo His pants and shed His boxers and socks. Sir climbs up on the bed, leaning back against the headboard and getting comfortable. When He is settled, He tells me to strip, then come suck His cock. i hastily throw off my clothing, clamber up on the bed and settle between His knees, leaning forward to take Him into my mouth. i begin to suck Him, feeling His cock swelling against my tongue, tasting the salty tang and flavor that is unique to Sir.

i hear Sir tell N that He is willing to share His pussy with N, and then the bed dips as N climbs up to join us. N positions himself behind me, and i shift my knees wider, bracing myself on one hand, so i can fondle Sir's balls with the other. N's hand touches my inner thigh and i jump; even though i knew he was there, i was startled by his touch. N's fingers start pressing into Sir's pussy, working to lube me up, preparing me for his cock. It's a little odd to me, because with Sir, i'm usually dripping. Anyway, Sir's cock in my mouth give me plenty to focus on, and i accidentally take Him deep and gag myself. Sir likes it, though, and grabs my head, pushing me down to choke on Him again. He releases me and i suck Him harder, His cock hot and hard and heavy on my tongue.

N's fingers suddenly push in deep and twist, and i buck on his fingers and moan around Sir's cock. That felt damn good, and when N does it again, i rock my hips, trying to ride his fingers. He pulls his hand away and then i feel a pressure, a probing, and with a slight shift in my position, N's cock slides right inside me. He fits different from Sir, obviously, but then he does this little twisting, stirring motion and i arch my back and rock back against him.

N starts to fuck me in earnest, grabbing my hips and pumping hard, and he pushes me forward with each thrust, forcing Sir's cock into my mouth, choking and gagging me, and one particularly energetic thrust forces Sir's cock deep enough that it actually hurts, and i retch, coming dangerously close to vomiting. Sir commands N to stop, giving me a few moments to recover, and when He give N permission to resume, Sir is careful to keep me from choking so hard again.

After a minute or two we find a rhythm that works for us, and i am completely consumed from both ends; Sir's cock in my mouth is deliciously hard and feels so good across my tongue, while N's cock in Sir's pussy is driving me wild. Sir reaches under my body and grabs a breast, cupping and squeezing, playing with the nipple, flicking it with his fingertips and then pinching it. i cry out, though the sound is muffled by Sir's cock, and arch my back. All i can hear is our passion, sounding out in N's panting groans, and Sir's deep sighs, and my own cries and moans. N stiffens behind me, bends over my back and thrusts in deep, shuddering through his climax. i feel his cum inside me, filling me and splashing out to trickle down my thighs. Sir pinches my nipple again and tells me to cum, and i drop my head back and release Sir's cock as i succumb to my own orgasm, my body bucking, my voice a quiet wail as my muscles lock up. Sir groans and cums, painting my chest and chin with His seed, leaving me covered in His essence. My arms are shaking - my whole body is shaking, and when N pulls his softened cock free, i clamber over Sir's leg to collapse at His side. i run my fingers through His cum on my body, scooping it up on my fingers and eating it. My arms are so tired, and my fingers tremble when i lift them to my lips. Sir watches me, a soft smile on His face, and i couldn't care less about the naked, spent man at the foot of the bed.







   

1 comment: