Saturday, January 19, 2013

Menage e Trois, Part deux

--- explicit sexual situations ---


Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.



Sir has decided that He would like to invite His female guest  - "C" - back again, for another visit. i am not thrilled, exactly, but at least now i know what to expect, so i do not protest when Sir announces His intentions. We meet her in a hotel, like last time, and we arrive early to prepare. Sir has me dress differently this time, though still casually, in a green camisole and panties set. i like to lounge in this set, actually, so i'm comfortable wearing it. But my stomach is a twisted knot.

C arrives promptly and i let her in. We greet each other as she steps into the room, and i close the door behind her.  She has pulled her hair back into a ponytail today, and is clothed in simple black slacks and a pullover. As before, i lead her to a chair and help her out of her shoes, slacks, and panties. Sir tells me to strip her completely, so i remove her socks, top, and bra, as well. She shifts forward, to the edge of the seat, and as before, i kneel down, and lower my head to lick at her clit. She sighs and opens her knees, and i stroke her inner thigh with my hand while i tongue her. When i can taste her juices on my tongue, i slide one of my fingers inside her, and i feel her hips rock forward to welcome my finger.

Sir tells me to stop, then, and i carefully withdraw my finger and step away. i catch Sir's eye, and He tilts His head toward C, so i extend my hand and offer her my juice-coated finger. She pulls it into her mouth and sucks it clean, then lets it drop. Sir directs us to the bed, then, and picks up an under-the-mattress restraint system from the bedside table. i hurry to the opposite side of the bed to help Him position the restraints. When He is satisfied, He crooks His finger, and i round the bed and stand in front of Him. He grasps my chin in His hand, tilting my head up and kissing me. i know why He's doing it - He's establishing my position in front of C. It's a nice gesture, and i appreciate it.

"Strip, and then get on the bed, Kitten," He says, and the endearment is another attempt to reassure me. i peel off my clothes, climb on the bed and lie on my back, stretching my arms out to the sides. Sir buckles my wrist into the cuff, then tells C to do my other wrist. i am slightly nervous, as i'm not really sure where Sir is going with this, but i do enjoy being restrained, and i feel my body responding despite my reservations. Sir plants one hand on the bed to brace Himself, then leans over me, His other hand playing with one breast. He cups it, squeezes the soft flesh, rolls the nipple in His fingers, and finally bends down to take the peak into His mouth. His tongue is warm and wet, and i arch up into His mouth as a thrill of desire shudders through me. i am panting lightly and wishing i could touch Him, when He nips me and pulls away.

He tells C to join me on the bed and she obeys, settling on her knees between my feet and awaiting Sir's instructions. He tilts His head as He regards us, then seems to make up His mind. He tells C that she may feast on me, and my stomach twists again. i mean, hey, i love it when Sir does it, but no one else's tongue has been there ..... C's breath is warm against my skin as she lowers her head, and the first tentative swipe of her tongue has me tensing up. Her fingers were one thing, but this is something else entirely. i'm not at all sure i like this. i look up then, and Sir is there, watching, and i remember His promise to keep me safe, so i try to relax. It takes a while, though, before i can get past my self-consciousness and really allow myself to feel what C is doing.

Sir has been watching us this whole time, and when He sees me finally relax a little, He lifts a hand and begins stroking C's back. She hums against my clit, which catches me by surprise and pulls a groan from me. The mattress dips and shakes a bit as Sir finally climbs on the bed, positioning Himself behind C. i meet His eyes over C's head, and He seems to be enjoying the sight before Him - me bound by my wrists, my arms extended across the bed, C's face buried between my legs. He's going to fuck her now, and i can't help the stab of jealousy that spears me. i take no enjoyment in C's efforts, and when she gasps and then groans because Sir has entered her, i turn my head away.

He notices, of course - He seems to always notice - and commands me to look at Him. i am sure that my resentment shows on my face, because He frowns. 

"C", He says, and she lifts her head and looks at Him over Her shoulder. Her lips and chin gleam wetly.  "My Kitten does not seem to be enjoying herself," He says. "Use your fingers to help her along."

Well, shit. i recognize the warning in His words. Fuck. C resumes licking at me, and i feel her press two fingers inside me, probing and pumping and twisting a little. And yes, it's beginning to feel pleasant, i can admit that. Sir begins to fuck her - i can tell by her little cries and the way her body rocks above me, and the way the bed shakes beneath me. Her fingers are pushing in deep, finger fucking me, and i shift my hips a little. Sir tells me again to look at Him, and when i meet His eyes, He says, "You are Mine." Tears come to my eyes and slip down my cheeks, and with my hands bound, i can't reach to wipe them away. i close my eyes and turn my head, sniffling, and bite my lip.

C's moans grow louder and her body tenses, her fingers inside me faltering and then stopping completely as she grows close to climax.  Her mouth falls away from me, and her head bows, and i wince a little when her shriek pierces my ears. She shudders, and gasps, and her cry dwindles to a low moan, then dies away. Her arms shake with the strain of holding herself up, and i feel the bed shift as Sir pulls His cock out of her. He tells her she can lie down, and she crawls over my leg and collapses on the bed, panting softly. 

Sir moves between my legs, then, lifting my hips up a bit. He rams His cock into His pussy, harshly; it burns, and i moan from the discomfort. He commands me to open my eyes, and He stares at me while He snaps His hips forward and start to fuck me. He is not pleased with me, and He is punishing me, even as C lies next to us, coming down from the high of her orgasm. Sir's cock fucks His pussy, and i shudder beneath Him and pull my wrists against my bonds. His eyes burn into mine and i want so badly to look away, but i would be in even deeper trouble then, and i don't think i can afford that. My body grow tense, and i want to cum, but Sir tells me in no uncertain terms that i am not allowed. i writhe beneath Him as He pounds into me, biting my lip and tightening my muscles to stave off climax. i am panting with the effort and moaning, because i want to cum, and it hurts to be denied.

Sir shoves in deep, pulling my hips up and toward Him, and cums with a stifled groan, spilling Himself inside me. He holds me there for a long minute, His cock twitching through His climax, then He slowly lowers me down and lets go. He pulls out right away, when He's still hard, and i cry out in shock and disappointment at the loss. i'm trembling, and panting, and skating the edge of climax myself and wanting so, so much to fall over that edge. i press my knees and thighs tightly together and feel Sir's pussy throbbing with need, and i give a choked sob in frustration. 

Sir stretches out over my body to unbuckle my wrists and tells me to clean His cock. i scramble into position and pull Him into my mouth, sucking Him clean, licking His shaft, lapping up every trace of His release. When i finish i pull away, kneeling on the bed with my eyes downcast. i know that Sir will be addressing my actions at a future date, but for now, i wait quietly to see what Sir will have me - and His guest - do for Him next.

     





No comments:

Post a Comment