Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Peek into the future

--- frank discussion ---


In order to be the perfect submissive slut for Sir, i would curl up at His feet, leaning against His leg, and just wait. Just, be. He will tell me, in His good time, what He wants of me. And then i will do my best to fulfill His wishes.

If He wants me to kneel in subservience, then i will kneel. If He wants me to wear chains, or a bit, or nipple clamps, i will willingly comply. If He wants to bind me - any part of me - then i will offer myself to be bound. If He decides to twist or tweak or pinch or prod or bite or bruise or smack any part of me, i will accept it without protest. If He decides He wants to spank or flog or cane me, i will not argue. If He calls, i will put aside whatever it is i'm doing to answer.

If He decides to bring a third party along to a session, then i will follow His dictates. Does He want me to finger her? Shall i kiss her, suckle her nipples, finger her clit, press my fingers inside her pussy? Shall i offer Him my fingers, all covered in her juices? Will He tell me to fist her, or will He have me eat her? If that is Sir's wish, that is what He shall have.

Perhaps Sir would bring a male playmate. Will He have me suck off this man, while Sir licks and suckles His slut? Or perhaps i will be allowed to suck Sir's cock, to gag and choke on it while the playmate fucks me. i don't know what Sir would have me do, but His perfect submissive would do it.

Or maybe Sir would have me stimulate His property, for His viewing pleasure. Sir might keep me on restriction (as He has done before), allowing His sub to climax only at His discretion, and only on His order.  He might not allow His sub to cum for weeks, to test her compliance. Then again, He might use her so often that His property becomes sore and raw from so much use. He may have me check in daily, or He might not have contact with me for days at a time.

i can't speak for Sir, not really. i can't say for certain what He would have me do. i don't know what lessons He has planned for me, or all the goals He wants me to reach. i don't know how far He will push me, or what tasks He will set for me next. All i know is, in order to be His perfect submissive, His dictates are to be followed. There is to be no argument, no questioning, no balking, no reluctance, no hesitance. There is to be only compliance and obedience and humbleness and service. 

In order to become Sir's perfect submissive, i would be that compliant and obedient and humble servant. He speaks His wishes, and i hasten to obey. Attaining that level of service will allow me to better fulfill Sir's dictates, to better please Him, to more closely be Sir's ideal sub. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment