Saturday, January 12, 2013

Please, Sir, i Want Some More

--- explicit sexual discussion ---


Sir has tasked me with creating a week-long series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.



i slip the hotel key card out of my pocket as i approach room 215. i'm meeting Sir here for the weekend, a get-away for just the two of us. i've been looking forward to this time for weeks now, and my stomach is a mass of butterflies. i can't tell if it's nerves, desire, anticipation, or a mix of all three causing those jitters, but it's too late now.

i pause outside the door, letting go of my suitcase and sticking the key card between my teeth. i unzip my long trench-style rain coat and adjust my outfit. On Sir's orders, i am garbed in a black lace crotchless teddy with pink laces in front, and garters holding black patterned stockings. i toe off my shoes and unzip my suitcase. Right on top are my fuck-me shoes, black strappy high heels i can barely walk in. But they are sexy as hell, and i pull them on after tucking away my more sensible shoes and closing my bag once more. i tug the stockings up - they always fall down - and make sure that Sir's tattoo is showing. Then i take a deep breath, grasp my suitcase handle once again, and slip the key card into the magnetic lock.

The door swings open quietly and i step into the room. It's set up like a suite, with a sitting area directly in front of me, and the bathroom area, sink, and a closet to my immediate right. i assume that the bedroom is positioned through the sitting room and behind the closet. It's quite nice, really, but i don't waste much time looking around. i close the door, drop my suitcase, and pull off my coat, draping it over the back of the closest chair. In one of my coat pockets i have stashed my red anal plug and a small bottle of lube, and in another pocket is my new bit gag. i haven't used it much, as it tends to literally make me gag, but Sir wanted me to bring it, so i have. i take the gag and the plug to the sink, taking them from their plastic bags and rinsing them clean of any residue. Then i gather a clean towel, my plug, gag, and lube, and totter to the bedroom.

Sir is there, waiting for me. i place all my items on the dresser and kneel beside the bed, my hands folded on my thighs, my eyes downcast, waiting for Sir to acknowledge me. After about a minute, where i focus on regulating my breathing, Sir speaks to me.

"Hello, Kitten," He says. "Are you ready for Me?"  This is my cue to fully step into my role for our session, and i swallow hard, lick my lips, and reply, "Yes, Sir."

"Position 3," He says, and i climb to my feet and stand by the side of the bed, my feet shoulder-width apart, my hands clasped behind my back, my gaze focused on a spot slightly above Sir's head. My balance is off due to these crazy shoes, and i sway a little where i stand. i know Sir is looking at me, inspecting me, making sure i have followed His orders as to my presentation. i must pass, because i hear Him shift on the bed, and then His fingers are stroking His pussy, feeling how ready i am for Him.  i know i'm wet, but this is the first indication He has about it. His fingers rub harder, probe deeper, and i gasp and whimper and tremble and try to remain standing. "Good girl," He murmurs, then pulls His fingers from me.
 
 "Go put your plug into place," He commands. i generally prefer to do this out of Sir's sight, as quite frankly, i hate it; but that is not an option today. i grab the towel and then squirt some lube on the plug, rubbing it all over the tip to be sure the plug is well coated. i settle on the floor on one knee, leaning slightly forward, bring the plug into position and begin to work it into my ass. Lord, i really do hate this part. Ugh. It feels invasive, it's cold, it stretches me open and it hurts as i work on pushing it deeper into my ass. i rock on my knee, pushing against the plug, and after several minutes i've nearly got it. One last big push, one more groan of pain, and finally, finally, it's in place. i suck in a deep breath, feeling my body adjusting to the plug, getting used to the sensation, the twinges of pain easing to mere discomfort. In another minute i'm ready, and i tell Sir that the plug is in place.

He tells me to kneel on the edge of the bed, my hands planted flat on the mattress. When i have complied, He comes to me and places the towel next to me. He grasps the handle of the plug and begins to move it, shallow little thrusts, getting me used to the pull and slide of the plug inside my ass, opening it, getting the muscles loosened and relaxed. i don't love it, no, but the more time He spends working the plug, the easier it gets and the more forcefully He slams that plug back into my ass.

When He decides He is ready, He pulls the plug out, and i squirm and shudder and groan when it is forced past the ring of muscle and pops free. He tells me to put some lube on His cock, and i grab the bottle and roll to my side so i can reach Him. When i have applied the lube, i resume my position, and He stands at the edge of the bed between my knees. His hand comes down in the middle of my back and i feel the tip of His cock pressing at my entrance. He pushes inside, slowly, and despite having used the plug, it still hurts a little, because His cock is bigger. His hand slides up my spine between my shoulder blades and He presses my upper body down, so that the side of my face rests flat on the bed. This changes the angle and makes it easier for Him to enter, and at last i feel Him all the way inside. i let out a quiet moan when He shifts, forcing His cock deeper, and then He begins to fuck His property, using His sub, owning His ass. 

As He fucks me He talks to me, demanding to know who owns me, who owns this ass, who gets to use it, who i belong to. My voice is shaky when i answer - "You, Sir! Only You, Sir." -  as my whole body is being rocked by His powerful thrusts and my heart is pounding in my chest. My knees are lifted off the bed when He pushes forward, and my hands slide across the sheets each time He pulls back. His hand on my back still pins me down, and the other grips my hip hard enough to pinch and bruise. His thrusts grow more rapid, more forceful, and i can tell He is getting close. His hand squeezes my hip hard and i yelp from the pain, and He slams into me and holds Himself there, filling my ass with His cum. i can feel His cock throbbing as He spills Himself. Finally, He relaxes, easing His grip on my hip, His hand lifting from my back, and He leans back and, with a last little thrust and then a tug, He pulls His cock free. 

i want to collapse on the bed, as i am panting hard, but my task is not yet done. Sir sits on the bed, resting after His exertion, and i move to kneel between His knees and take His now half-hard cock into my mouth, sucking it gently and cleaning it for Him. i make sure i have captured every bit of His cum, not wanting to waste a drop of His gift. When i am sure i have thoroughly cleaned Him, i raise my eyes to meet His. His hand comes up to cup the side of my head, carding His fingers through my hair, and He says, "Good girl. I am pleased." i lean my cheek into His palm and close my eyes, content to kneel before my Sir, waiting to hear what he would have me do for Him now.   




 As always, comments from readers are welcome. Please be respectful of any other opinions expressed.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment