Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thank You, Sir - May i Have Another?

--- detailed sexual discussion ---


Continuing with this week's theme .... 

It would be so hot if Sir gifted me with a flogger. i've mentioned before that i wanted to try one ..... i'm not into pain for its own sake, and i don't want to be whipped or beaten or flagellated. But a flogger, a special one crafted just so, with buttery-soft suede tresses .... yeah, i could get into that. i'm looking more for sensuous play with only a bit of sting, something Sir can use on breasts and pussy as well as ass or back or legs. It should be fairly short, and lovely to look at, perhaps a braided design on the leather handle, but not pink! 

In my mind's eye i see Sir using when i'm restrained. i'd be on my back, with my hands above my head (do you get the feeling i really like that??) and perhaps even my ankles loosely tied - enough room to wriggle a bit, but not too much. He might blindfold me, as well, or He might want me to watch Him wield it. Either way, i imagine Him dragging the tails across my skin, over the curve of my breast, teasing the nipple, then flicking His wrist to lightly strike me with it. i'd shudder, because the gentle pop feels good to me. i imagine Sir might do this several times, teasing me with feather-light touches of the tails on my skin, then striking me with it. i'm quite sure that interspersed with the light touches would be heavier smacks, strikes that stung and left red marks and made me jump, because Sir likes to add a touch of pain to the pleasure. 

i imagine He would strike His pussy with it, as well, then trail those soft tresses up between my legs, teasing me, popping the flogger on my thighs and stomach, keeping me off-balance because i'd never be sure when the next strike would be the stinging one. But the feel of those long, soft tresses dragging inside my thighs, across His pussy and sliding over His clit - His pussy will be leaking major amounts of juices with this treatment. Sir might roll me over at some point, positioning me on hands and knees, so that He can use more forceful blows on my back and ass, then soothe the pain of those strikes by trailing the tresses down my spine. God, yes, that would be SO hot. 

i'm juicing up a little just thinking about it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment