Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Scrub-a-dub-dub

--- explicit sexual situations ---


Sir has tasked me with creating a week-long series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.


Continuing from "Bangarang" --


Sir tells me to head into the bathroom and get into the tub. Note that He did not tell me to run a bath, nor to start the shower, but merely to get into the tub. i climb over the edge and kneel in the empty tub, feeling the residual melted ice water and my own juices running down my leg to the porcelain. The (thankfully dry) bottom of the tub is cold, and i shiver. Sir follows shortly after and leans against the door frame, looking at me.

"How are you, Kitten?" He asks.

"i am well, Sir; thank you," i reply. The bruise on my ass is throbbing faintly, and the new bite-bruise on my thigh is quite sore, actually; Sir's pussy is stretched and sore, but all things considered, i feel very good, indeed.

"I'm glad to hear that," Sir says, and He comes into the bathroom, stopping at the edge of the tub. i have to tilt my head back and look up a long way to meet His eyes.

"Would you like a shower?" He asks. 

"Yes, Sir," i reply.

Sir leans down so that we are nearly face to face.  "No, Kitten - do you want a SHOWER?" 

Oh. OH. Now i get it - a golden shower. i am intrigued - Sir has not done this with me yet. 

"i would like that very much, Sir." i tell Him. 

"I am inclined to give you what you want," He tells me. He straightens up and places one foot up on the edge of the tub. i watch as He grasps the base of His cock in one hand and aims. Then i close my eyes, open my mouth, and wait.

A few moments later i feel a wet warmth hit my shoulder. Sir must correct His aim, because i feel a stream cross my neck, and then it fills my mouth and overflows down my chin, down my chest. i swallow with my mouth still open, and my mouth keeps refilling even as i keep swallowing. It tastes like - well, i don't rightly know what it tastes like, exactly. i'm actually trying not to think too hard about what it is that i'm swallowing. It is very warm, obviously, slightly bitter, not horrible, but not exactly wonderful, either. 

The flow becomes a trickle, then stops altogether. i swallow the last of the fluid in my mouth and open my eyes. Sir is watching me, gauging my reaction, perhaps. i have to admit - i liked it. i'm not exactly turned on by it, but i am pretty sure Sir wanted me to do this, and i liked it well enough. i would definitely do this again. Just then my stomach lurches a little. Well, OK, perhaps not every day.

"Thank you, Sir," i say, and Sir smiles. He tells me to turn on the shower and wash myself, then call Him when i am clean. i hurry to obey, working shampoo through my hair, applying conditioner, scrubbing my skin with my mango-scented body wash, and rinsing my hair. i pull the shower curtain aside long enough to call to Sir. He comes back into the bathroom, and i step to the side, giving Him room to enter the tub with me. 

He is so tall i cannot reach His head, so He washes His hair Himself, then turns His back to me. i lather up the soap and begin cleansing Him, stretching up on my tip-toes to clean His shoulders and upper back. i work my way down His back, the curve of His spine, over both ass cheeks (and who could blame me if i spend more time than strictly necessary caressing His ass?), then bending to one knee to do both legs. He turns, and i repeat the process, shoulders, chest, arms, stomach, legs, kneeling in the tub to reach His feet. Then i reach up to clean Sir's cock - i have saved the best for last. 

i smooth the lather over Sir's cock, allowing it to slip and slide in my hands. i caress His length under the guise of cleaning it, encircling it with first one hand, then the other, stroking it. Sir's cock swells in my hands, growing harder, longer, thicker, filling with blood and darkening as i play. When Sir pulls away, i frown, but do not dare protest. Sir turns to face the spray of water, rinsing all the soap off, then turns back to face me. His cock is jutting out nearly at mouth-level, so i take the hint and open my lips. 

He tastes like soap, of course, and of salt and tang and Sir. He's already too large for me to take, so i grip the base of His cock and pump while i suck Him. Sir braces one hand on the shower wall, and the other comes to rest on my head. The fingers atop my skull alternately flex and relax, sometimes tangling in my wet hair, sometimes smoothing it. His head is bowed, and sheets of water fall from his shoulder and splash down on my knee. 

i keep sucking Him, hoping to bring Him release, and Sir allows it. He starts to thrust into my mouth, little shallow movements that nonetheless threaten to choke me. i do my best to match His rhythm, working with Him to bring Him to climax. My jaw begins to ache, and then locks, but still i bob my head and suck Him, pumping my hand faster, squeezing a bit tighter. He exhales on a groan and shoves His hips forward, spilling Himself into my mouth. i swallow repeatedly, wanting to catch it all. And even though the shower is still running, it's my job to clean Him, so i take my time and am careful to do a thorough job, licking and suckling His cock to make sure i've not missed any.

Sir pulls away then, and turns off the water. My hair is dripping in my eyes, and i use both hands to wring the water from my locks. Sir opens the shower curtain, and the rush of cooler air as it meets my wet skin makes me shiver. We towel off and leave the bathroom, and i rummage through my dresser for a plain white wife-beater and silky white panties - very comfortable, and one of Sir's favorite outfits. Plus it shows off my new bruise quite nicely, and i can look at it to my heart's content.  





  

No comments:

Post a Comment