Sunday, January 20, 2013

Going Back for Seconds

---- frank sexual situations ----


Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.


Continuing from "Are Two Heads Better than One?"


N rolls over and stretches out a hand to grasp my foot. It's a gentle touch, a sweet gesture, and i smile in spite of myself. It's been long enough that my heart rate and breathing are back to normal, and yet if the truth be told, i'm a bit drowsy.

Sir shifts His position next to me, and i crane my neck to look at Him. He is watching me, and i wait to see what He will say. But He merely lifts a hand and brushes my hair out of my eyes. When He finally does speak, His voice is quiet.

"Are you ready to serve me, Kitten?" He asks. My brow furrows, and i frown a little, because really, aren't i already? Isn't that the reason i'm here in the first place? But Sir is still looking at me, so i answer with a "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl," He praises, then rolls to His back again, nudging me to the side so He can spread out in the middle of the bed. N has to scramble a bit, as well, to make room for Sir's feet. Sir tells me to get my lube, and then i understand - Sir intends to fuck His ass. He knows i expressed a wish not to, not in front of a guest, but apparently Sir has decided that He will. i close my eyes - my only protest - and slide off the bed to retrieve the lube from the bathroom. i can hear Sir speaking to N, but i can't make out what He's saying.

When i return with the lube, Sir tells me to suck His cock, so i drop the bottle at Sir's side and set to work, taking His softened cock into my mouth, rolling it on my tongue, sucking it. He swells again, blood flowing to fill His shaft, and i grip the base of His cock with my hand and pump Him as He hardens. When He feels ready, He tells me to apply the lube, and when He is well-coated, i straddle His cock in a reverse cowgirl position. N is watching us with interest, getting a bit excited, actually, if the twitching and swelling of his cock is any indication. 

It takes us several minutes to work Sir's cock inside me, as i haven't been stretched or prepared at all, and it burns and aches and damn well hurts. My moans and soft cries are more from pain than from pleasure, but at last, with some shifting on both of our parts, He slides all the way inside. i sit still, panting, my head bowed as my body adjusts to His cock forcing me open. Sir runs a hand down my spine, causing my back to arch, and that motion allows His cock to shift inside me, and then at last, it feels better, and i can finally relax. 

Sir starts to fuck His ass, holding my hips and thrusting up, pulling me down onto Him at the same time. I rest my hands on His legs and try to help, moving with Him, and now my moans are more from exertion and the occasional stab of pleasure. N is still watching us, obviously, and i'm pretty self-conscious about it, but Sir rightfully owns my attention, so i close my eyes and try to focus on Sir and not worry about what N is doing or seeing or thinking.

And then, of course, Sir addresses exactly what i'm thinking. He has an uncanny knack for that.

"N," He says, His voice breaking at times with His exertion, "are you enjoying sharing My pussy and My slut?"

What else can N say? Of course he says Yes, and his voice is breathy as well.

"Then you may touch her," He says, and i open my eyes and watch as N scoots across the bed, coming to kneel between Sir's feet. N's hand comes up to cup my breast, and he begins to play with the nipple. i find it kind of odd - me bouncing on Sir's cock while N fondles me; but then i reach out and take his cock in my hand, and the expression on his face as his eyes slide closed is delicious. i start to pump N's cock, letting it slide across my palm, and wrapping my fingers around it and squeezing, in turns. He leans down and takes one nipple between his teeth, and i arch my back, pressing my breast into his mouth.

Sir groans beneath me and pushes up more forcefully, and i can tell that He is getting close. i squirm a bit, shifting my position again, breaking away from N's hold. N follows me, lowering his mouth to my shoulder, and i shiver when his teeth scrape across my skin. i so love that. i run my fingers over N's balls, cupping them in my hand, then slide my hand to take his cock again. Sir's cock in His ass is sliding more freely, and it feels good now, finally. N's mouth on my shoulder makes me shiver, and his cock in my hand is heavy and hard and so smooth; he is thinner than Sir, but just as long, and he is moaning softly against my skin as i stroke him. 

N braces a hand on the bed and then his other hand strokes over my clit. i buck atop Sir and He groans. Then N slips a finger inside me - it's kind of a tight fit, what with Sir's cock in my ass, but it feels really good, and i buck again. Sir's hands grip my hips tightly and He thrusts up hard, His voice escaping on a long, drawn-out groan. i feel His cum filling my ass, and i writhe on Him, as N's fingers are driving me crazy and i'm about to cum, myself. i drop my head back and cry out as my muscles all contract and i go spiralling into bliss, shaking with the force of my climax. My hand tightens involuntarily on N's cock, and then he's cumming, too, his seed painting my stomach, dripping over my arm and hand and some of it lands on Sir's leg.

N pulls away from me and drops to his side, panting, his cock still oozing. i lift myself off of Sir's cock, grimacing a bit as His cock pulls free. i roll off him, coming to rest near His knee, then struggle to my hands and knees and move to clean off Sir's cock. i pull it into my mouth, licking and sucking, making sure i've gotten all of His essence, leaving His skin free of cum. When i'm sure i've gotten it all, i pull away and lie next to Sir. His chest is heaving, and i curl into His side, feeling the rapid rise and fall of His ribs against my back. i am panting, feeling boneless, wanting nothing more than to melt into the bed. Sir's body is solid and warm behind me, and N's hand has come to rest on my foot again, and i have to say, that right at this moment, i am sated and content.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment