Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Play It Again, Sir

---- explicit sexual situations ---

Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.



i'm out to lunch with a girlfriend when Sir sends me a text .... i am to meet Him at the door, with my cane, in my robe, and wearing His collar - and that's all. i read His message and smile.

When Sir arrives, He finds me waiting. i'm a little bit nervous, and my bare feet are a little cold, to be honest.  My head is bowed, my eyes trained on the floor, my robe tied shut, the cane held loosely in my hand and resting on the floor.  Sir steps through the door and stops in front of me. His finger comes to rest under my chin, forcing my head up, and i meet His eyes. His gaze is warm, and the butterflies in my stomach calm.

"Hello, Kitten," He says.

"Hello, Sir," i reply.

His finger trails from my chin, down my neck, and i shiver. He hooks His finger under the chain of His collar and tugs lightly, flashing me a teasing smile. His hand moves down my chest to my waist, where He pulls at the tie of my robe, tugging the loose knot apart, letting the robe fall open. When His hand brushes against my skin, i shiver again, and my hand flexes around the cane, causing the tip to skitter across the floor.

Sir leans down and kisses me, using my distraction to take the cane from me. When i feel its cold wooden shaft on my calf, i startle, breaking away from Sir's kiss in the process. Sir takes a step back, grasping one end of the belt of my robe and tugging, pulling it free of the belt loop, letting the front of my robe flutter open. Sir uses the tip of the cane on my leg, starting with my ankle, running up my calf, then the inside of my thigh. i close my eyes and tip my head back, enjoying the way the cool wood of the cane feels against my skin. The cane reaches the apex of my thigh, slides across Sir's pussy, and works down the other leg.

Sir orders me to strip, and i shrug out of the robe, letting it fall to the floor. He directs me to stand by the support post in the living room, facing it, and He uses the belt from my robe to tie my hands up over my head. i rest my forehead on the post, and wait.

Sir touches me with the cane again, running it up my legs and across my ass, down my legs again, making three or four circuits, and then suddenly, on the next pass, the cane strikes my ass with a loud crack. i jump, and hiss at the sting, the throbbing starting already, and i'm sure there's a nice raised welt forming. Damn, that smarts. Another loud crack, and there's a matching welt on my other cheek. i can't help but wriggle in an attempt to relieve the sting. Sir lays two more stripes along the backs of my thighs, which really hurt. i choke on a sob and bite my lip, tears in my eyes. He strikes me once more, one last tremendous blow on my ass, and i jump and shriek and pull at my bonds, because that was really painful. Tears escape my eyes and stream down my face, dripping from my chin. My ass and legs feel like they're on fire, and the lash marks are throbbing and sore.

Sir grasps my shoulder and turns me to face Him, but i keep my eyes averted, as i don't like showing my tears. But He doesn't let me hide from Him, and He mops my face and tells me i've done well. When my tears stop, Sir presses me back against the pole, and His fingers reach between my legs to play with His pussy. i gasp, and groan, and rock my hips forward into His hand. Sir's fingers quest deeper, plunging inside me, and i ride His fingers and moan aloud. My back presses against the pole, my toes gripping the floor, my hands tugging at the bonds above my head. Sir leans down and nips at my shoulder, then His lips find my ear and He commands me to cum. With a loud cry, my body convulses, and i spin away on a wave of intense pleasure.

When i come down, i am panting and trembling, and Sir is stroking my shoulder, and murmuring "Good girl," over and over again. He reaches up and unties me, and my arms fall numbly to my sides. i rub at my wrists as the blood starts flowing again, then drop to my knees and wrap my arms around His legs. i'm waiting for my heart to settle, for my breathing to even out, and to hear what else my Sir would have me do for Him.



 



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment