Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bangarang

--- explicit sexual situations ---

Sir has tasked me with creating a week-long series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.


Continuing from "Sofa, So Good"


i hear Sir's footsteps as He walks down the hall to the bedroom.  i've been waiting on the bed, as instructed, for about 10 minutes. The pain from the spanks Sir had administered has faded some, but it still stings, and is sore enough that i wince when i shift my position on the bed and accidentally bump the bruised area. The rest of me is pleasantly tired, tingly, Sir's well-used pussy a bit sore, but in a good way.

Sir comes to a stop in the doorway and orders me to assume Position 4. The bed is a much more comfortable surface for this position, but as i hold my ass cheeks open, i am careful to avoid the bruise. i hear Sir come fully into the room and there are two or three small thumps on the nightstand. A dresser drawer opens, then closes, and i cannot see what Sir is doing. i hear Him walking around a bit, and then the edge of the mattress dips, but i still cannot see anything. i think perhaps He is inspecting the damage, so to speak, but after a few moments He moves from the bed.

"You may relax, Kitten," He says, and i pull my knees under me and roll to a seated position. Now i can see that there is a bowl of ice, a candle, and a book of matches on the nightstand. In Sir's hand is the under-the-mattress restraint He bought for me a year or so ago. i really enjoy being bound, so the sight of that restraint excites me. And Sir knows it.

i hop off the bed and help Sir place the restraint under the mattress. He takes the time to make sure it is placed exactly as He wants it, then He directs me to lie down. i comply immediately, and stretch out my arms and legs into place. i watch as Sir buckles my wrist into the restraint, moving around the bed to bind each ankle and my other wrist in turn. Sir then surprises me by producing a blindfold, the kind with an elastic strap, and i close my eyes as He slips the blindfold into place. 

i hear a scratch and a hiss, and smell the tang of sulfur as Sir strikes a match. i'm sure He's lit the candle. The mattress next to me dips down as Sir sits on the bed beside me, and i hear the clink and slide of ice cubes against the side of the bowl. The next thing i experience is a shock of cold, as Sir places an ice cube square on my nipple. He rubs the ice in circles over my entire breast, and i feel icy water trickling over my skin as my body heat and the heat of Sir's fingers melts the ice. Sir leaves the partially-melted cube sitting in the middle of my chest, and retrieves another cube, which He rubs over the opposite breast and nipple. i shiver from the cold, but oddly enough, it turns me on. Sir sets the remains of the second ice cube on my stomach and leaves it to melt on my skin. It feels to me that the first cube has melted by now, though honestly, my skin in numb and i can't really feel that spot anymore. 

Sir selects another ice cube, but this one He slips inside His pussy. It begins to melt immediately, icy water trickling out and sliding down to pool beneath my ass. He adds in a second cube, then a third, and it's feeling really cold now. i squirm when He pushes in the fourth cube, because damn, it is COLD, and it feels like all my insides are freezing. The cubes don't melt nearly as fast now, either, and that makes the intense cold feeling last longer. When Sir shoves in the fifth cube, i shudder and whine, because there's not a whole lot of room in there, and it stretches and hurts a bit. Sir really has to work to get the sixth cube in, and i rock my hips and groan because this one hurts more. i bite my lip, shivering, and pull at my bonds, trying futilely to twist or scoot away, to relieve the painful deep inner ache the ice cubes are causing.

Sir places the bowl back on the nightstand; i can hear the thump as He sets it down. Now i know what's coming next - the hot wax, of course - but i tense up in anticipation anyway. i have no idea where Sir is going to start, and the uncertainty keeps me on edge. Sir's pussy still aches with cold, and the growing puddle beneath me is cold and uncomfortable. 

The first searing splash of hot wax drips directly onto Sir's pussy; i jump and hiss at the sting, superimposed on the chilled skin. It feels hotter than normal, i think, due to the contrast, and i moan in discomfort. The second splash covers His clit and drips down over His pussy again. It is so, so hot, and i struggle against my ankle bonds. A third splash of heat lands on one of my nipples, and the sensitive skin feels a burn, a strong uncomfortable sting that actually feels hotter than it is. My heart is racing and i'm panting lightly. When the fourth splash of wax hits my chest, i arch up into it, moaning my excitement. Because yes, this turns me on even more, and i'm feeling needy, despite the chill deep inside me and the stinging of the wax. 

Sir sets down the candle and takes the bare, non-wax-covered nipple in His fingers, rolling and tweaking it. i arch up into His hand, panting, and He suddenly pinches it, hard. i squeak at the unexpected flare of pain and tug at my wrist bonds. He pinches it again and i flinch, but my moan this time is more from desire than from pain, and Sir knows it. He reaches down and shoves two fingers into His pussy, checking how wet i am.

"My God, you're soaking," He says, and thrusts His fingers. i'm still a little sore from earlier, and still feel the cold, but His fingers feel good as they move inside me, and the flow of juices is quickly warming things up just fine. Sir pumps His fingers for a minute or two, and i thrash against my bonds, trying to ease the deep pressure. It feels good, yes, but it's almost too much, bordering on painful and so my body's instinct is to get away. Being bound as i am, i have no choice but to lie there and take it, but it doesn't stop my body's reaction. i'm alternating between moaning and whining, as the pressure builds and i writhe beneath Sir's hand. 

Then Sir's thumb brushes over His clit, once, twice, a third time, and i throw my head back, arch my back, and cum, hard. My muscles all tense and i can't even cry out, just whimper and hang on. Sir's fingers are squeezed and He has difficulty moving them. When my climax eases, i melt back into the bed, my head falling to the side as my muscles all loosen. Sir pulls His fingers free and i whine at their loss. He removes my blindfold, and i blink repeatedly as my eyes adjust to the light again. He works His was around the bed, loosening each restraint, and i rub at my wrists to get the circulation flowing again. Then He does something unexpected - He props one knee on the bed and leans down, then bites my inner thigh, hard. i do cry out then, as damn it, that HURTS, but He holds on long enough that i know i will sport a nice big bruise. When He pulls away, i'm blinking back tears, but i meet His gaze and say "Thank you, Sir," for the gift of His mark. i have two bruises now, both given by Him, and it may seem weird or crazy, but i like the physical, tangible reminder of our time together, so i am grateful for them.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment