Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Third Time's the Charm?

--- explicit sexual situations ---


Sir has tasked me with creating a week-long series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.

Picking up from "Three's Company" --


Sir pulls back a bit farther, allowing me to roll over and then into a sitting position. Sir's guest sits up, as well. She and i are both panting a bit, due to our quite recent O's - that really gets the heart pumping. She runs a hand through her blonde locks, sweeping it out of her face. Perversely, i leave my own tangles alone, merely shaking my head to move the hair out of my eyes. 

Sir tells us what He wants from us, and we move out of His way. i exit the bed entirely, while she just scoots to the far edge. He positions Himself on His hands and knees near the edge of the bed, near where i am standing, waiting. The lower half of His calves hang over the edge, while His head is toward the center of the mattress. When He is settled, His guest and i take our places; she crawls around the head of the bed and lies on her side, her head under His body, so she can suck His cock, and i kneel behind Him at the side of the bed, sitting up tall on my knees to better reach my goal. 

i lay one hand inside Sir's thigh and stroke His skin, teasing Him a bit, my fingers trailing up toward His cock but not touching it. i cup His sac briefly, holding its heavy weight in my palm, then let it slide off my hand. i go back to stroking His thigh, feeling the warmth of his skin, reveling in being allowed to touch Him in this way. i lean in and bring my tongue to touch Him, and His guest takes His cock into her mouth. At least, i assume she does, from the way Sir sucks in a quick breath. From here on out, though, what she does or doesn't do isn't my problem. i have my own assignment.

i use both hands to cup Sir's ass cheeks and spread them open, allowing me to reach His hole with my tongue. i use the tip of my tongue to circle His hole, and i feel Him shudder. i'd like to think i did that. 

i pull back slightly, enough that i can pull a bit of skin into my mouth. i don't bite, don't even nip; i just want to feel His skin between my teeth. i slide my hands down Sir's legs, feeling the muscles under the skin, the wiry hairs tickling my fingertips. i move my mouth to another area and again, pull a small bit of skin between my teeth. i have not been told to do this, exactly; i'm taking a bit of latitude with my instructions. It's something i want to do, for myself, so i do.  

But i don't push my luck. After 3 or 4 small mouthfuls, i again spread His cheeks and tongue His hole, furling the tip of my tongue to poke just inside that ring of muscle. i hear Sir's guest shifting her body slightly - i assume it's so she gets a better angle to suck Him. Again, it's not my problem. i focus my attention on tongue-fucking Sir's hole, stabbing my tongue inside Him and pulling it out again, over and over and over. i can't resist cupping His balls with one hand, though. i love to feel them, all heavy in my hand.

Sir makes a kind of groaning sound, and i press my tongue in deeper this time, my head bobbing as i push forward and then pull back;  my tongue is growing fatigued. It's funny, but you never really think of your tongue as getting tired. But let me tell you, it does. And my knees are aching from kneeling in one position for so long. Still, i can't give in, can't stop, and i keep going as best as i can. At last i feel Sir tensing, and i know He's getting close. He gives a groaning sigh and rocks a bit forward, then groans again. He pulls away from me far enough that i can no longer reach Him from on my knees, and i roll to my hip and stretch out my legs. Sir's guest rolls out from under Him and He eases to His side on the bed, then call to me to come to Him. 

i climb on the bed to face Him, and He tells me i am to clean Him off. i lower my head and pull His still-half-hard cock into my mouth, sucking Him clean, lapping up His essence, being careful to get every drop. When i finish, i glance at His guest and see a tiny dribble of Sir's cum at the corner of her mouth. i lean over and lick it from her skin, and it is definitely a lick, and not any kind of kiss. Sir must have seen, because He murmurs, "Good girl," and rests His hand on my calf. i cannot help the rush of warmth i feel at His action; i am confident that i have pleased Him, and that makes me happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment