Sunday, January 13, 2013

He Said, She Said, She Said

--- explicit sexual situations ---

Sir has tasked me with creating a week-long series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.



i'm lounging drowsily on the small couch in the hotel suite. Sir and i have been here for a night and part of a day thus far, and quite frankly, i'm a bit tired. Sir announced this morning that He has made plans for us for later this afternoon, and i'm pretty sure i know what His plans entail. i'm not crazy about the idea - in fact, i'm apprehensive and very nervous - but Sir has spoken, and so it will be. i must have dozed off for a few minutes, because the next thing i know, Sir is shaking my shoulder. i curl up my legs, making room for Him to sit. He perches sideways on the couch, one leg tucked under Him, and places His hand on my thigh.

"You need to remember," He begins, "that this is not about replacing you. This is something I want, something for us to share.  I am right here; you are not alone; and I will not allow you to come to harm."

i nod weakly and whisper, "Yes, Sir," but it takes me two tries to swallow the huge lump in my throat. Sir tells me to go get ready, and i leave the couch and cross into the bedroom. i take a quick shower and brush my teeth, then don a white wife-beater and plain white silky panties. Sir's tattoo, placed so prominently on His pussy, shows faintly through the material. God, i'm nervous. My hands are trembling.  i hear a knock at the door, and i hear Sir go to answer. i start hyper-ventilating, and i cannot stop shaking. Shit! This is going to happen. i have to pull it together. But i don't like it.

Sir calls me to come into the main room, and i swallow hard and obey. My first glimpse of Sir's chosen playmate shows me a lovely woman, several years younger than me,  but she seems to have a similar body type. Her blonde hair tumbles to her shoulders, and she is smartly dressed in a pale pink blouse and crisp navy slacks. Her smile is tentative, so i think perhaps she is nervous also. Sir introduces us, and i know what i have to do - i have to assume the role Sir has assigned for me for today. So i force a tiny little smile to my lips, hold out my hand, and ask her to come with me, please.

i lead her by the hand to a straight-backed chair, and ask her to stand in front of it. i start to unbutton her blouse, but my hands are still trembling, and i fumble with the first button. Her hand comes up and covers mine, and i become still. She says to me, very quietly, "It's all right. Relax. It's OK." And oddly, that does seem to help. i'm able to undo all the buttons without mishap, leaving her shirt on but open. A few seconds later, i have her slacks undone and pushed down to her knees. i ask her to please sit down, then, and i kneel in front of her, lifting each foot in turn to slip her slacks off, as well as each navy pump and knee-high stockings. i am careful to fold her slacks nicely, though - no point in having them wrinkle, right? 

i place my hands on her waist and gently tug her forward. She gets my idea, and scoots forward on the chair until her bottom is perched on the front edge. i tug at her panties, and she lifts her hips so i can pull them completely off. She is clean-shaven and smooth, and unmarked. i do what Sir has instructed me - i bend my head and dart my tongue out to lick at her clit. She gasps when my tongue makes contact, and i feel her tense. i lick her again, and a third time, and now i feel her begin to relax. Her hands rest on the arms of the chair, but i swear i can feel her watching me, so i keep my eyes averted. i bring one hand to touch the inside of her thigh, stroking her skin while i lick her, and she sighs and opens her knees.

Sir tells me to stop, then, and i stand up and move away from the chair. He comes over and puts a hand on my shoulder, bending down to tell me He is pleased with me thus far, then He moves to help her up from the chair and directs her to the bedroom. i follow, and Sir is right behind me. Sir sheds His clothes and climbs on the bed, settling on His side, then directs me to strip as well, and join Him. When i reach Him, He tangles His fingers into my hair and pulls me down to kiss me. He rolls to His back and instructs me to suck Him, and i arrange myself on my hands and knees, between His legs, bending over His knee and taking His cock into my mouth. i hear him tell her to pull off her blouse and bra and get on the bed beside me. i do not stop sucking Him, so i can't see her, but i feel the mattress dip as she climbs on the bed. 

Sir arranges her slightly behind me and to my side, closer to Him, and He tells her to caress me. i heard Him say it, but i still jump when i feel her touch me. Her hand strokes my back, tracing my spine, up to my shoulders and back down again, then follows the curve of my ass and down my thigh. She does this 5 or 6 times, i'm not really sure, but then her fingers trail around the back of my thigh and reach for Sir's pussy. i gasp when her fingers probe my opening, pulling my mouth from Sir's cock, and He grabs the back of my head and forces me back to my task. i shift on my knees to settle myself, and resume sucking Him. His cock is swelling rapidly, and is too much for me to comfortably take. i always gag on him at some point, and today is no exception, especially as i keep being distracted by the way she touches me, her fingers pushing inside me and pumping. i'm wet, i can feel it, and i moan around Sir's cock. 

i can tell by the way Sir's body moves that He is fingering her even as she fingers me, even as i suck Sir's cock. My eyes are closed, and i wrap my fingers around the base of Sir's cock so i can pump him while i suck Him. He is full and hard, and i choke when He thrusts up into my throat. i can hear her gasping and moaning and making little whining noises because of Sir's fingers in her cunt, the way i gasp and moan while i ride her fingers. i'm sucking Sir hard now, bobbing my head along His length, cupping His balls in my palm, then stroking His cock again. Her fingers inside me slow their motion, becoming erratic, and i'm sure it's because she's close to climax. Then i hear Sir tell her that she's not allowed to cum until He gives her permission, and He's decided that she has to make me cum, first. i smile around Sir's cock, i can't help it, and i know He's felt it. 

Her fingers plunge back inside me, jarring me, and i jump. She's working me hard now, finger-fucking me, and her other hand sneaks between my legs and begins rubbing my clit. Damn! i'm squirming, panting, losing my focus on sucking Sir, because the dual stimulation is too much to bear, and i can't take it.  i'm gonna cum, and there's nothing that's going to stop it. i pull away from Sir's cock, resting my forehead on His leg, and give a choked cry when my orgasm hits. It's a strong one, and my muscles all lock up. i'm squeezing her fingers, i know, and she's still pumping, sending a second wave through me. Finally i relax and she pulls her fingers away. i rest there for a couple minutes, leaning on Sir, and i hear her breathing become erratic as Sir's fingers drive her closer to the edge. i push myself back up on my hands and pull Sir's cock back into my mouth, sucking Him, as i have not been given permission to stop.  Then she screams and all but collapses onto my back, leaning heavily on me, panting harshly against my skin. Sir threads His fingers into my hair and caresses my head while i suck Him, and i can tell that He is close, as well.

Then He surprises me by pulling me away from Him, His cock slipping from my mouth with a soft "pop." He commands me to stroke Him, and i obey, wrapping my fingers around His shaft again and pumping Him, enjoying the feel of His hard, heavy cock sliding against my palm. He tells me not to stop, don't stop, and i kneel there, my fist tight around Him, and i feel Him start to cum. He grabs my hand, pulling it away, and His cum splatters my chest, my stomach, my chin. Before i can blink, His hand has grabbed my head and pulled me down, and i open my mouth and take Him in, swallowing the cum still spurting from His cock. i swallow and swallow, and His cock softens in my mouth as His climax passes. As always, i make sure i have gotten every drop before i pull away.

She has recovered, and is kneeling beside me, like she was earlier. Sir tells me to lie on my back, and there's a bit of awkward shifting on both our parts until i can get clear and lie down. Sir runs His index finger down the center of my chest, gathering a good amount of His cum on His finger, which He then holds to my lips for me to taste. i clean off His finger, suckling it to be sure i've gotten it all. Sir then directs her to clean off my skin, and she sets to work, licking long swaths with her tongue, from my stomach up over my chest and the underside of my chin.  When her tongue runs over my nipples, i shiver. When she finishes, Sir inspects me to make sure she has done a thorough job. He then allows me to curl up beside Him on the bed, snuggled into His side, and she stretches out on my other side. i'm not sure what else Sir has planned for us, but i know now that Sir has kept His word. He bends his head to my ear and whispers, "Good girl," and i reply with a quiet, "Thank you, Sir."    



 As always, comments are welcome. Just please be respectful of any other opinions expressed.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment