Monday, January 21, 2013

Personal Polish

--- explicit sexual content ---


Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.




Sir has decided that i need some "alone time" with the cane, so He has tasked me with, umm, shall we say, "conditioning" it.

i go to the closet and retrieve the cane; i store it on a hook on the wall. i carry it to the bed and climb on, then sit cross-legged while i study this implement. i have not forgotten the stripes it gave me, nor how much they hurt, and frankly, i'm not looking forward to another session like that any time soon.

The cane lies innocently across my lap, quiet, unassuming, its polished surface gleaming faintly in the sunlight slanting through the window. i pick it up, near the curve, and tap it lightly against my knee. It's bendy, sure, and pretty light, and i still don't think i'm ever going to be friends with it.

i set the cane down, and strip off my clothes, then lie on my back on the bed. i pick the cane up again, and tap it on my thigh - tap, tap, tap, thwack. Oh, ouch.  i screw up my face at the sting. i contemplate skipping this task ..... but, no. It's not really so onerous, i suppose. But i feel silly, all the same.

i twirl the cane in my hand so that the crook lies on my leg. i draw it up my leg, slowly, feeling the cool of the rattan on my skin. And then, i do it again, and again, before switching hands and dragging the cane up my other leg. Hmm. This isn't so bad. i draw the cane up farther, so that the rounded edge slides up my thigh, across Sir's pussy, and rubs against His clit. That makes me shiver. i rub myself again, and again, feeling myself start to grow wet, and feeling incredulous in the back of my mind that i'm using the cane in this way. Sir sure has some odd ideas. 

And while i can admit that it feels nice, it isn't enough, and i rest the cane across my stomach and reach my hand down to Sir's pussy. i start rubbing myself in earnest, feeling my body responding, feeling my juices flow and coat my fingers. i keep rubbing, circling my fingers, feeling my desire and need grow and driving myself closer to climax. i'm really dripping now, panting, squirming on the bed. 

i reach between my legs, plunging two fingers inside Sir's pussy, liberally coating my fingers in my own juices. Then i pull my fingers free and rub them along the shaft of the cane, leaving a film of juice on the rattan. When my fingers dry, i go back to Sir's pussy, gathering more moisture and coating the cane with it. i repeat the process until the cane has been covered, and is slightly tacky where it has dried.

Then i use the rounded crook of the cane to rub against me once more. Because of all the play i've done, i'm really sensitive, and it doesn't take too much effort to make myself cum. i cry out when my climax hits me, my back arching off the bed. When the wave passes, i collapse to the mattress, panting. But my task is not yet complete. 

i reach between my legs again, gasping as my fingers tease the too-sensitive nub, and then i roll to my knees. i pass the cane across Sir's pussy, coating it in my cum, rolling it to be sure i've covered the entire surface. When it is completely covered, i carefully slide off the bed and carry it into the bathroom, where i hang it over the shower bar so it can dry with a minimum of smearing. Then i use a cool wet cloth to clean myself up. i wander back to the bedroom and redress, and then i settle down to wait for Sir, so He can inspect my work and pass judgment on my performance.    






    


No comments:

Post a Comment