Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weekend Wonderings

And it's Saturday...... i had the luxury of sleeping in quite late (which was wonderful!) and then i completed my daily ice cube task. Because i had slept so long, i was a little pressed for time, hurrying through my usual bath and dressing quickly. i was caught by surprise by a sudden rush of warm water flowing from Sir's pussy, drenching my panties. i had to make a quick wardrobe adjustment after that.

Having had this task for a few weeks now, i am aware that sometimes that kind of flood can happen. So i knew exactly what it was, but still - i was taken unawares by it today. Honestly, i can't say WHY it happens like that; when i first began this daily task, i figured i would experience a steady trickle of water as the ice cube melted, but in reality, that isn't how it happens for me. And generally, that feeling of warmth and wetness makes me feel like i want to have sex..... and it did that today. Hell, i've been walking around in a semi-horny state ever since i returned from my retreat. Sir has forbidden me from climaxing without His express permission, so i have not, shall we say, taken matters into my own hands. And in some ways, that ever-present achy feeling is pleasant; as the saying goes, Anticipation makes it even sweeter.  

And then again, an ache left unfulfilled too long becomes annoying, then uncomfortable, then frustrating. i am not there yet, of course. i am able to be distracted from my semi-arousal by keeping busy with work or chores or whatever, but it's getting stronger, i will admit. Sir has been quiet these past few days, which frankly, is more uncomfortable than my physical state. Just a short while ago i would have internalized that as being my fault; but i don't think that now. i will wait patiently and continue to carry out my tasks as instructed, hoping to earn Sir's approval for doing so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment