Sunday, October 21, 2012

And Away We Go!

--- frank personal discussion ---



So today was Day One of my time away with my Sir, and i feel it has gone very well. i admit, there was a short span of time early in the afternoon when my brain was unsettled and i questioned my ability to please Him. i am very glad, however, that i fought back that twinge of doubt, because i proved to myself, today, that i am capable of serving. 

i arrived at Sir's retreat and presented myself at the door as i was told - wearing a long trench coat, a lavender half-bra and garter set with stockings, and strappy high-heeled shoes. He told me to take a few minutes to get myself settled, then i presented myself before Him and asked what He would have me do. From there my Sir was in control; He told me how to stand, how to kneel, what to do, even prompted me on what my proper responses were to be. And i liked it. Yes, there were a few things that my immediate gut reaction was to dismiss, but i was able to temper my behavior and follow through on His commands. And that is what i've been wondering about - would i be able to put aside my own instinctive thoughts and make a conscious choice to be obedient? Would i be willing to allow Him to have control over everything? Could i trust someone else enough to surrender to His whim, and be confident that i would be protected?

The happy answer is, yes. i was able to have all of that today. And not only did i feel good about my performance, but Sir also told me He was proud of me. That made me smile.  :)

One thing that really brings the point home is this: Sir has been telling me that He wanted me to answer the door (such as to admit a pizza delivery) wearing only my bra and garter set. i have been resisting that one, vehemently, on the grounds that He had told me He would not embarrass or humiliate me, and i felt that public nakedness does both. --  Hey, i'm not 100% comfortable with the contours of my frame, and i really did not want to  have anyone else see it, ok? -- Anyway, by the time the delivery person came around, i had performed well enough (and been praised by my Sir) that i was able to admit the delivery person in my skimpy attire. It was actually kind of funny to see how flustered the poor kid was (he really was young) and i felt surprisingly strong and forthright and confident afterward.

So i'm feeling good now, and happy, and well-settled, and i have high hopes that i will be able to be equally successful in the rest of my time with my Sir, and that i will be able to absorb the lessons He has planned for me. More to follow........



As always, comments are welcome. But please - be respectful of any other opinions expressed. Thank you.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment