Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bonus time

--- warning: frank sexual content ---


My Sir says that i have been doing well with my daily tasks, and that i have putting forth a good effort to comply with His directives. It is very satisfying to hear that from Him, as i feel i have been trying really hard to become more submissive in the ways that He wants me to.

Does that mean it is easy, or comes without struggle? Umm, NO. It means, rather, that i have been persevering even when it's hard or it hurts or it scares me or it doesn't make sense to me right away. And yes, i have experienced all of those emotions along the way. i still have so, so far to go ...... 

But Sir offered me a reward ... or an enticement, i suppose you could say. He knows this is a busy challenging very-short-on-time week for me, so He granted me a boon: i am allowed to bring myself to climax, once, either today or tomorrow, whilst thinking of Him. And He did not restrict me on choice of toys, either.

So this morning, after my bath, i prepared for my daily training task of kneeling in position for 10 minutes. God, it hurt today!! My legs were already tired from last night's work shift (several more to go this week) and it was really, really hard to stay in position. i did have to shift my weight several times when the discomfort reached a bad point, and when the time was up, i laid on the floor with tears in my eyes while the numbness faded and the sharp tingling of the suddenly full-force blood flow worked its way through my legs and feet. Add to that, i am also training with my new bit gag, which i'm really struggling with..... i gagged so hard today i actually brought up a bit of my breakfast. Ugh. 

Once i had more or less recovered, i decided to make use of Sir's offer. i retrieved my vibrator and picked up the bit, then laid down on my bed. i fastened the bit back into place and then spent a couple of minutes just trying to relax, playing with my nipples and imagining Sir's fingers rolling them, pinching them, teasing them to taut peaks. Mmmm. i could feel my body beginning to become excited, relaxing a little bit, my legs falling open. The bit bothered me and i gagged again, but not so hard as before, and i was able to ride out that feeling and keep it in place. 

Once i felt fairly in control of the bit again, i picked up the vibrator and brought it between my legs, using the tip of it to rub over my clit, rubbing in little circles, then long slow glides, then circles again. In my mind i was picturing my Sir's fingers playing there, teasing my clit and stroking my pussy. My breathing picked up and i was wetter now, the vibrator becoming lubed up as i slid it back and forth along my pussy lips, picking up my juices and becoming slicker, feeling silky and wet and warm against my clit. i kept teasing myself like that, feeling the urge to cum growing, then easing, as i played, getting stronger each time, and me chanting in the back of my head to prolong the feeling, since i only had permission to cum one time.

The gag was really bothering me at this point. i spit it out to take a break for a minute, but i never managed to replace it. Things moved a little quicker than i had planned on.

i flipped the vibrator on, the little rabbit ears, and turned it so they were humming straight on my clit. i didn't penetrate myself at that point because i was planning to tease myself a little, then use the vibrator to fuck my pussy til i came. But what really happened was, when those little ears touched me, i immediately imagined Sir's tongue there, lapping at me, suckling me, tapping and licking and rubbing, and my orgasm came on so fast i didn't have any chance of stopping it. It swept over me like a flash flood, leaving me panting and frankly, a little bewildered. Huh. That was unexpected. i actually felt robbed for a second.

i admit that i was tempted to wait a couple minutes and then have another round, but my Sir told me once, only, and even if He wouldn't know, i would, and i couldn't keep that from Him. So instead i got up and cleaned everything up and tucked it all away so i wouldn't disobey. And the knowledge that i had kept to Sir's dictates felt almost as good as another orgasm would have. i'll be honest - that kind of self-denial isn't fun, nor easy, but i usually feel better when i stay within the parameters.    




   

No comments:

Post a Comment