Friday, October 5, 2012

Crime and Punishment

----- warning: explicit sexual content ------



So i screwed up this morning ..... i have mentioned my daily ice cube task in previous blogs, but today i neglected to send my confirmation email to my Sir, telling him i had completed said task.  i have no excuse, either; i simply allowed myself to become distracted with everything else i had going on, and so, i forgot.

But that error was a punishable offense. Which i knew, because that was explained to me by my Sir when i accepted the task. But again, it slipped my mind, and so i screwed up. And when i saw my Sir, He mentioned my mistake. i did not try to invent an excuse, because i knew i had messed up and i knew He was right to point out my error, but i was still punished for it.

Punishment can take many forms .... it's not always about pain or deprivation. Sometimes it's overkill.

One thing you need to know right off is, Sir owns my person - physically, mentally, spiritually. All i am and have belongs to Him.  He will refer to my body as His, my pussy as His, my ass as His.

i was ordered to retrieve several items - 7 ice cubes, an anal plug and lube, a towel, and a vibrator. First i had to insert the plug. Sir knows i really don't like it, but because He told me to, i did. Then i had to insert all 7 ice cubes into my vagina. Damn, that was so cold! And once i had accomplished that, i had to use the vibrator to force the ice in as deep as possible. With the plug in place in my ass, it was a pretty tight fit, and the initial stretch was a little uncomfortable. Add to that the cold factor - a deep inside aching kind of cold - and the trickle/rush/gush of melting ice water leaking from my pussy, and it wasn't very pleasant. At first. After a few minutes, as my body adjusted, I started getting turned on by it.

Sir told me to turn on the vibrator, and then i was ordered to fuck myself; Sir's exact orders were to "fuck My pussy." So i used the vibrator, pushing it in deep and pulling it back out, harder and faster, and i was really feeling that climb to orgasm..... and then i was told that i was not allowed to cum, but that i had to keep fucking myself while He watched. God, that was so hard! And it became physically painful, teetering on the edge of climax but biting my lips, my fingers, clenching my leg muscles to stop myself from cumming. And all the while Sir is talking to me, telling me, "Don't you DARE cum.... Don't you Dare......."

Finally i started babbling out apologies for my error, telling my Sir that i was His slut and i was sorry, and please please please could i cum, and finally He relented and allowed me. Wow, that orgasm was a strong one! i lay there panting, with the vibrator buzzing, when Sir started talking to me again. i was having a little trouble hearing Him, so without thinking, i turned the vibrator off.

Oops. i had not been told to do that. And that is exactly the kind of thoughtless action that keeps getting me into trouble. So once again Sir had to correct me; i fear i can be a slow learner. Damn. When Sir told me he was disappointed, i felt even worse.  This time He had me fuck myself again, but instead of preventing me from climaxing, i was told to do so repeatedly. That doesn't sound so bad, right? WRONG. Forcing an orgasm is difficult and draining and not at all fun, never mind having to do it more than once. And Sir was demanding, telling me over and over that i am His slut, i am to do what i am told, when i am told, and that i was to cum NOW. It was not pleasant, and by the time Sir decided i'd had enough, i was tired and a bit sore, and not in a good way.

Then He told me to recite my daily meditation for Him. I got tongue-tied and tripped over the words, so then i was told to display myself for Him, and recite again. This time i took a deep breath, centered my focus, and got it right. He had me stay in position for a few minutes before allowing me to sit up again.

Then He allowed me to speak and we talked about what had happened and why it happened, and once again His expectations were laid out for me. And honestly, once we talked and i realized my punishment was over and i was forgiven, i felt much better. Even though being punished is not fun, and i would certainly rather avoid it, i know that i need my Sir to be consistent with me. i need to know when i've strayed so i can learn to be a better sub. i do know that i have made progress, and part of the proof is the fact that i did not argue with my Sir when He told me i was going to be chastised. Still, as i said to my Sir, i am only human, and i will screw up again eventually..... i only hope i have progressed enough by then to accept His corrections with grace and devotion.   

No comments:

Post a Comment