Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Rawhide

---- sexual content ----


Sometimes jumping in with both feet is the only way to do things. I tend NOT to do that - I plan and obsess and worry and fuss about the details and chew it to death before I make a move, and even then I second-guess myself along the way. I have sabotaged myself many a time by doubting my own capabilities. And if I do try something, but it doesn't work out quite as I had hoped, then I'm very reluctant to try anything further.

Still ... 

There IS something I want to do, to try, to experience, if my Sir will indulge me in this.

I want to be flogged.

Not whipped, not beaten, not struck down nor smacked around, but flogged. I want to feel the sting of the strands against my skin - leather, I think. I want to feel each strand caress my skin, tease my senses, trail over my clit & across my breasts. I want to know if I'll break out in goosebumps at the tickly-light sensation of those soft-yet-unfinished strands brushing over my body. I want to feel the thud of each lash, hear the "pop" of each swing, listen to the leather slapping my skin as I flinch and jump and bite my lip and utter sharp little cries of surprise and shock and discomfort. I want to feel the bite of each lash, across my ass, my back, my legs, inside my thighs, across my stomach and yes, even across my pussy. I want to know if the reality of it will make me wet, as the thought of it certainly does. I wonder if my skin will show a cross-hatch pattern when He is done, or if I'll end up with dozens of tiny little bruises, or none at all.    

Now - this wish of mine surprises even me, as I am staunchly against any type of pain. I do not equate being smacked around with a sexual turn-on. No, indeed. And yet...... and yet my mind keeps returning to this scenario, running through a few different permutations. For example - sometimes I imagine myself on my hands and knees, so the flogger targets mainly my ass and my back, though Sir also manages to get my sides. Sometimes I imagine myself lying on my back, my hands bound above my head, being struck on my stomach and legs and (more gently) my breasts and my pussy. In each case, though, the strength of the lash varies..... sometimes it's barely a whisper, sometimes it's a hard blow, but mostly it falls in the medium category, enough to redden my skin but not enough to break the skin or leave welts.

Perhaps if I am very good, my Sir will consider my request, and then I'll know the answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment