Friday, September 28, 2012

ice, ice, baby

--- some sexual content --- 


This morning i have been tasked by my Sir to detail the ice cube task i referred to in my previous post. i will use this morning's experience to describe what happens and how i view it.

i rolled out of bed at 7:14 - i know the exact time because i was able to sleep in a bit this morning, so i checked the time when i woke up. i padded down the hall to the kitchen, where i retrieved an ice cube through the refrigerator door, as i do each morning. i then headed into the bathroom to pee (i always have to pee first thing), then picked up the ice cube from the side of the sink. It was cold and wet and slightly melted in my fingers, and that little bit of water makes it slippery. 

i was still seated on the toilet, so i reached between my legs, holding the cube by the tips of my fingers, and inserted the ice into my vagina, using my fingers to push it in as deep as possible. It is cold going in, obviously, and i always seem to shiver just a little as it breaches my entrance and clashes with the heat of my body. i think of my Sir as i do this every morning, not only because He has assigned me this daily task, but also because we have used ice in our time together before, and the ice now reminds me of the ice then, and how much i like that. My fingers are coated with cold water when i pull them out, and as soon as i stand up i can feel a little trickle of water seeping out between my legs. i wash my hands, of course, and adjust my pajamas before leaving the bathroom.

A little bit of water runs down my leg with each step, chilly and wet, and seeps into my pajamas. i can feel the cold inside my body as i step into the kitchen for a cup of coffee, and then the ice begins to truly melt, releasing a small flood of slightly cool water into my panties. i'm not in love with that sensation, as it feels suspiciously like i've peed myself, but the inconvenience is small, really. The worst part (or the best, depending on how you look at it) happens several minutes later, often as i'm seated on the couch watching the news or the weather report or as i'm talking to my son before he heads out the door to school.  By this time, the ice has nearly all melted, but my body responds to the stimulus by producing abundant vaginal juices....... yes, the bottom line is, it turns me on and makes me lube myself. Then a larger gush of melted ice mixed with my own juices spills out of my pussy and soaks my pajamas. And this is when i always think of my Sir and wish He were available to see and feel the result.... i'd love to have His fingers pressing into my pussy to feel how hot and wet i am, or even better, to have His mouth eating me out, the remnants of the ice water mixed with my juices trickling down His chin. Damn. 

And since i am not allowed to cum without His permission, i'm left there, all warmed up and needy, feeling the ache, and that, of course, makes me think of Him more. Which, i am sure, is the whole point of the exercise.

But really, the cold, wet, clinging material of my pajamas truly is the most uncomfortable part of the experience, especially once the initial rush passes and i'm left sitting there in a puddle of cold cloth. It lasts only until i take a bath, of course, so it's not exactly an unbearable hardship.

No comments:

Post a Comment