Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wash and Dry

--- frank sexual discussion ---



Following this week's theme --

It would be so hot if Sir surprised me in the shower one day. No, really. Picture it:

i'm standing there, my eyes closed, letting the water pour down over me. i'm massaging shampoo into my hair, letting it lather, my fingers sliding through my tresses. As i tilt my head back to begin rinsing, i feel another set of hands  tangling into my hair. Mmmm. Sir has joined me. i like when He does that.

i drop my hands to my sides as Sir tilts my head back under the spray of water, rinsing out all traces of the shampoo. His hands slide down the side of my head to my neck, where the touch of His fingers makes me shiver. With one hand He spans my throat, squeezing ever so slightly, while His other hand moves down over my shoulder and cups my breast. His fingers play with my nipple, teasing it to a taut peak, and i stand perfectly still while a wave of desire shudders through me.

Sir shifts me so that my back is pressing against the wall of the shower (it feels cold!), His hand still holding me in place by my throat. He nudges my feet apart with His foot, and tells me to look at Him. He locks His eyes with mine, and i feel His fingers skimming down my body, over my sides, along my hip, and finally touching His property, circling His clit, skimming over His pussy. My legs part wider as He touches me, silently asking Him to take more. When His fingers plunge inside, my eyes snap shut, and He squeezes my throat sharply to remind me to keep looking at Him. His eyes bore into mine while He plays, finger fucking me, His thumb rubbing His clit and making my knees go weak.  His fingers are hot and slick, forcing me open wider, ramming into me, and the water beats on my side and the steam rises around us. 

My hands, pressed flat against the shower wall, scrabble uselessly in an effort to grab hold, to ground me, because Sir's fingers are relentless and i can feel my climax rushing at me. It hits me, hard, almost painful in its intensity, and my cry sounds loud in the shower. My heart thunders in my chest, my breath comes in gasps, and i swear that Sir's hand on my throat is all that's keeping me upright, because my legs feel like jelly. 

When Sir releases my throat, i sink to my knees, tilting my head a little to keep the spray of water from hitting me in the face. i reach for Sir's cock, caressing it, stroking it, coaxing it to life in my hands. As it swells, i pull it into my mouth, and my hand trails up His leg from His knee, inside His thigh, and cups His balls in my palm. i massage His balls while i suckle Him, and i'm rewarded by His fingers digging into my shoulder. i close my eyes and set to work, my tongue swirling around His cock, my fingers squeezing his balls, my mouth sucking and releasing and sucking again. 

The shower beats down on my shoulder, not as hot as it has been but still warm. Sir has one arm braced against the shower wall, the other arm down with His hand on my opposite shoulder. His fingers squeeze from time to time as i suck Him. My knees are sore and my legs hurt from kneeling, my jaw aches, then locks up, and still i suck Him, gagging as He thrusts into my throat.  At last i am rewarded when Sir squeezes my shoulder hard, enough to leave bruises, and thrusts into my mouth one last time, His hot cum flowing down my throat as i swallow and swallow and swallow. i suckle Him gently as His cock softens, making sure i've not missed a single drop. Sir shuts off the shower and helps me up, because my legs want to buckle. "Thank you, Sir," i say to Him, and He smiles.









  

No comments:

Post a Comment