Monday, December 31, 2012

Emily Post Has Nuthin' on This

--- frank sexual discussion ---

Day 5 of my most recent assignment ......


It would be so totally hot if Sir tied me to the post in my living room. (i recently moved into a new home & it's kind of like post-and-beam construction.) It's smack in the middle of the room and has two decorative pieces at the top with holes in them... perfect for running a rope through. Sir would position me there with my back against the post and my hands restrained up above my head. And once my wrists are bound, i am completely at His mercy. Or lack thereof.

Sir surprises me with a new collar - it's black, with silver brads, and snaps into place around my neck, but His favorite feature is that it has nipple clamps attached with chains. He grasps my chin with His hand and tilts my head back, then places the collar around my throat and fastens it into place. i can feel the chill of the chain resting against my skin. He cups one breast in His hand and lowers His head, taking the nipple in His mouth. i let out a quiet moan as His tongue plays, teasing the nipple into a stiff peak.  He bites it, one sharp nip, making me arch my back and gasp, then pulls His mouth away and fastens the clamp into place. The teeth bite into my nipple and i suck in my breath with the sting. It isn't terribly painful, but it IS uncomfortable. He repeats the process with the other nipple, then stands back to admire His handiwork. 

He must be satisfied, because He steps forward again and kisses me. One hand covers both of mine, stretched up over my head, and the other plays with the chain on my collar, tweaking it so that the clamps tug my nipple. It sends twinges of pain through me, making me moan into His kiss. i think that pleases Him, actually, because He kisses me more deeply after that.  He breaks the kiss, then, and His teeth nip at the side of my neck, and then along my shoulder, which drives me wild with desire - that has always been my weakness. i can feel Sir's property growing wet from His attentions, and i squirm against the post and tug uselessly at the rope binding my wrists. i want Him to touch me, NEED for Him to touch me, and my hips rock forward, seeking Him.

But He knows that, of course, and so He delays, choosing instead to trail His fingers down my side, across my hips, up over my stomach and lightly tugging the chain again. More discomfort shoots through me, and i moan again, because it hurts, but more than the pain in my nipples in the ache between my legs. i literally feel the wetness seep to my thigh. Finally, finally, He deigns to give me what i want, what i need, what i ache for, and His fingers slide wetly across His clit and plunge deeply into His pussy. i cry out from the shock and the sheer pleasure of it, and He begins to thrust, finger fucking me, but all the while His voice is in my ear, telling me that He owns me, all of me, mind, body and soul, claiming all that i am for His own. He commands me to recite my devotion for Him, and i choke out the words, stumbling over them when Sir's fingers quest more deeply, or His thumb rubs His clit. He makes me repeat my devotion twice more, then commands me to cum. i've been on the edge for a while now, with Him holding me off, but with His permission i let go and my climax takes me, and i cry out and shake and writhe against the post, Sir's fingers still inside me, prolonging the orgasm and wringing a second one from me in quick order.

i sag against the post, panting harshly, my heart thundering in my chest, and Sir's fingers slow and then still before He pulls them from me. i whine in protest, as i always do, and Sir leans down to whisper "Good girl" in my ear. 

"Thank you, Sir," i gasp out.

He releases the clamps from my nipples, taking each abused peak into His mouth and gently suckling it to ease the pain, then unties the rope holding me to the post. My hands are numb and my shoulders ache, and He massages my arms to get the blood flowing again. i sink to my knees and wrap my arms around His knees, laying my cheek against His leg and closing my eyes. He reaches down and runs His fingers through my hair, and i smile and say, "Thank you, my Sir."  












 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment