Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lessons Learned

--- frank sexual discussion ---


You know the saying, "Dot your i's and cross your t's"? It's pretty much true. i was so eager to get today's blog posted that i neglected to include my prompt phrase... and Sir caught it. I neglected to follow my instructions, so i am writing a new blog to make up for my error.

Let's see what i can come up with .....

It would be so hot if, for just one day, Sir had a pet. Just for one day. i'm not into that, ordinarily, but i think for one day i might be able to enjoy it.

i see myself wearing His collar - not the lovely chain i currently have and wear with pride, but a leather or nylon collar. i'd follow Him through the house on my hands and knees, slightly behind him and to the side, in "heel" position. Or, if He did not want me to follow, He could command me to "stay", and there i would wait until He allowed me to move again. i would sit at His feet, perhaps with my cheek resting on His knee, and if i am lucky, He might card His fingers through my hair as i sat there. 

i imagine i would eat whatever Sir gave me from a plate on the floor, and lap water from a bowl. If invited to Sir's bedroom, i'd curl up on the floor next to the bed, or, if allowed on the bed, at the foot. Of course, Sir would command me as He likes..... whether to sit or kneel, to follow Him or to stay in place. 

Then again - it would be so totally hot if i were allowed to suck Sir's cock while He sat in a chair and i knelt before Him. Perhaps He would slouch down to the edge of the seat, or perhaps He would throw one leg over the arm of the chair. No matter, as long as i have access to Him. i want to pull His cock into my mouth, tasting the salty tang of His skin, want to cup His balls in my palm and gently squeeze them, want to suckle them, too, rolling them on my tongue. Mmmm. Perhaps, if i am lucky, Sir will pull me to my feet and turn me around, easing me back so that He can enjoy His ass as He likes. It burns as His cock enters me, pressing and stretching and forcing His ass to open to accept Him. And it hurts, damn it, it hurts.... 

But Sir is patient, if persistent, and the flesh always gives and allows Him entrance. And i imagine He would grip my hips, adjusting my position to allow Him to get as deep as possible. And then - ah, and then He would fuck me, using His property, driving His cock in deep and pulling out, over and over, and i'd grip the arms of the chair to keep my balance as i bounced on His lap. And then, hopefully, He would gift me with His cum, coating His property with His essence. And i'd clean Him off, making sure not to miss a drop. Oh, yes, that is hot, indeed.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment