Thursday, December 27, 2012

Variations on a Theme

--- frank sexual discussion ---


So Sir has tasked me anew..... for the next 7 days, i am to post daily on the prompt, "It would be hot if .... "     Let's see what i can come up with.

It would be totally hot if Sir bound me to the bed, tightly enough that i can move very little,  and blindfolded me. Then His sub would be at His mercy - or lack thereof. What would Sir do with His property in such a state?

Would He be in the mood to tease, or would He be inclined to be aggressive? Or, perhaps, would He incorporate facets of both? Would He ignite a flash-fire that threatened to consume me, or would He build a slow-burning flame that first warmed me, then grew to scorch me with its heat?

For example - Sir might use the blindfold to keep me off-balance, sometimes gifting me with feather-light touches that cause me to shiver and break out in goosebumps, and sometimes He might deliver a swift, stinging slap which makes me jump and squirm and protest. Preventing me from seeing where He is, or what He's doing, forces me to wait in darkness until He decides the time is right. i strain my ears for an auditory clue, trying to figure out what's happening from what i can hear. 

A quick rasping sound, followed by the acrid tang of sulphur ... Sir has struck a match. Ah, a candle!! i pull at the ropes binding my wrists in anticipation. It will be several minutes until there's enough wax pooled around the candle's flame. What to do in the meantime...? A clinking sound, kind of like marbles falling into a glass bowl..... oh, yes. Ice cubes. Sir is being generous to His sub, as He knows i like fire and ice. Ice rubbing over my body, raising goosebumps as it melts on my skin. Cold, wet ice being drawn over taut nipples, pulling them into tight peaks which ache from the cold, but it feels so good at the same time. And finally, ice being pushed into Sir's property, filling His pussy, freezing the inner walls and making my teeth chatter.

And then there's fire - well, hot wax, anyway. i suck in a breath when that first drizzle hits my skin, the sharp sting of heat scorching me. It hurts, kind of - more so on nipples and when dripped over the clit and pussy. But it feels good, too. And i love, love, love being bound while it's happening, love the blindfold, love being held on edge waiting for the next act to play out. Sir knows this, of course, and i am grateful that He allows me this indulgence.

Damn. i'm beginning to feel damp just thinking about it. And Sir still has me on restriction. Damn!





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment