Friday, December 28, 2012

Twice as Nice

-- frank sexual discussion --


i'm sitting in front of the fire, and i've been thinking about my task for today - writing another scenario. And i'm inspired by the flames ...

It would be hot if Sir laid me down in front of the fire. Oh, come on - who hasn't fantasized about it?? A crackling fire in a remote cabin, at night, a thick rug before the hearth (not bearskin, though, please), no other light besides the flickering of the flames. The play of light and shadow on bare skin, feeling the heat from the fire on my body competing with the heat from Sir's skin. Mmmm. 

i can imagine Sir lying back on that thick, soft rug, allowing me to suck Him. i'd run my tongue along His cock, tasting its length, pulling it into my mouth and suckling it, feeling it swelling on my tongue, filling my mouth. i'd take in as much as i could, gagging on Him but always coming back for more, sucking His cock and cupping His balls in my palm. Eventually, i think Sir would pull me off His cock by wrapping His fingers in my hair and tugging me away. i'd like to travel up His body, lapping at His skin, tasting Him all over, even daring to sneak in a couple of tiny nips along the way. He doesn't generally allow that, but as i said, i'd sneak one or two in anyway. 

i'd like to cover Him with my body as i moved up His sides, skin-to-skin touching as much of Him as possible, the crackle and pops of the fire the only sounds other than my own panting breaths and Sir's voice. i want to curl my leg around His, my knee just barely brushing against the apex of His thigh, as i stretch my upper body to reach His nipple with my mouth. i'd love to taste that nub, laving it with my tongue, suckling it, lipping it, and finally, as it grew taut, pulling it between my teeth and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. i'd prop myself up on my elbow and grasp Sir's cock with my other hand, stroking Him even as i suckled His nipple. i'd love to feel Him both on my tongue and sliding across my palm. i'd like to think that Sir would thread His fingers through my hair and pull me up for a kiss, if i'd pleased Him with my attention to His body. i would enjoy that quite a bit.

 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment