Saturday, December 29, 2012

And More of Our Story ...

-- frank sexual discussion --


So continuing with last night's theme - the secluded cabin with the lovely fire -

Perhaps, then, Sir might gently push me to the side so He can slide out from underneath me. i'm disappointed at the loss of contact, but then He places a hand in the center of my chest and urges me back, and down, so that i'm lying on that cushy rug. Oh, this IS a nice view, looking up at my Sir, with the light from the flames illuminating His face and chest, and everything beyond shrouded in darkness, so that i see nothing clearly but Him.

Sir tells me to close my eyes, and then He touches me, everywhere, but in no pattern that i can discern, which keeps me tense with anticipation. Sometimes i feel His fingers, sometimes His lips, sometimes His tongue, even once or twice a nip from His teeth. Those little bites make me suck in my breath and wriggle into the rug. My legs are parted, and i'm silently begging Him to claim His property, to fill His pussy with His fingers, to lave His tongue over me...... His touches are enjoyable, and i want them to continue, but at the same time, they aren't enough.

One of the logs in the fire shifts with a pop and a crack, and i'm suddenly acutely aware of how much heat the flames are giving off. i turn my face away from the fire just as Sir takes my nipple between His teeth and nips it. Ouch - and, yes, please. My back arches up, pressing my breast into His mouth, and i feel His fingers - finally!! - questing between my legs. i open them farther, giving Him access, and am rewarded by His fingers slipping inside me. Oh, yes.....    

Sir pinches a nipple between His fingers, rather painfully, actually, and i moan in discomfort and try to twist away. But when He releases me, i feel a flood of wetness between my legs and Sir's fingers are coated and slick. God, it feels good. A sheen of sweat covers my skin, as much from Sir's manipulation of my body as from the fire that burns beside us. i ride His fingers, spinning higher, and then Sir allows me to climax..... When i stop spasming, Sir pulls His fingers free and nudges me so that i roll to my hands and knees. He bends over my back and presses His cock into me, stimulating my already sensitive inner walls, and i shudder, hard, as He slides home. And then He fucks me, and it's so, so good, and i shake and shudder and climax again, Sir's pussy clenching His cock tight and welcoming His cum. i whine in disappointment when Sir pulls his cock free, but He allows me to clean it with my tongue, so that's not so bad. And i lie on that soft, plush rug, the heat of the fire on one side, the heat of Sir's skin on the other, and i am content.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment