Friday, December 14, 2012

Gifts and Presence

-- frank discussion --


So in my last post i mentioned how i'd been feeling turned on and revved up and needy. It had become this clawing, distracting fire that was driving me crazy. Sir gifted me with the opportunity to, shall we say, move past that burning ache.

And oh, it was good..... i was so fired up that it didn't take long to climax, but at the same time, i also felt like it wasn't enough. Sir allowed me to cum 3 times, in quick succession, and i was very grateful for His generosity. And yet - and yet - i still felt like i had another one in me, another orgasm just hovering on the edge, just out of reach, just enough to keep me slightly turned on. And i admit that usually, i like that. i enjoy the feeling of simmering need, of slow desire curling through me, of being "ready to go" at any given moment.  

And that's where i've been the past couple days - simmering, knowing it's just below the surface, feeling that sweet slow ache and knowing that it is Sir's prerogative to stoke the flames, or not; to keep me on simmer, or let me burn, as He sees fit.

i will admit, i really enjoy it when He makes me burn for a bit before allowing the fire to be quenched. It is very satisfying to be sated, to be used up and wrung out and boneless from exhaustion.... but it's even better when He makes me wait for it.  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment