Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jingle Bells and Ho, Ho, Hos

--- frank sexual discussion ---


Oh, my..... tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la..... is it odd or weird or bizarre that i'm just feeling horny? LOL.

i know it was just a week or so ago that i had time with Sir, but i am a needy lil slut, i'm afraid. Our session went well, but was far too short, in my opinion. Or maybe it isn't so much that the sessions are too short, but that i feel they are too far apart. Yes, that is closer to the truth. 

i want. i need. i ache. i long to touch and be touched, to caress and be caressed, to taste and be tasted. i yearn to be used, to be tied up and strapped down and put through my paces and be told that i've done well. i have a deep desire to be validated; yes, that's the crux of the matter - i need to be seen and acknowledged and valued. i told you i am greedy. 

But oh, there's a hunger clawing inside me, a burning want for satiation. There's nothing quite so satisfying as a good, thorough fucking, a hot hard cock filling me and pounding me and sliding so easy because i'm just so damn wet - except, perhaps, to be eaten, riding a hot probing tongue, bucking into a warm wet mouth, gripping the sheets as i cum, flooding that tongue with my juices. And i can feel a deep needy throbbing between my legs now, just thinking about it. My heart is starting to race, and my fingers want to touch myself. Oh, my.  

No comments:

Post a Comment