Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas


Wow, it's been a week since my last post!! In my defense, it's been a crazy, crazy week ... not only was it the lead-in for today's holiday, but i also moved this past week & was offline for a couple of days.

Best wishes to any readers out there, for a joyous and blessed holiday season - whichever holiday you choose to celebrate - and may 2013 be a year of peace and fulfillment for all.

i hope to continue on my journey of active submission, to continue to grow and discover, to learn what works for me, and to find peace in who i am and - just as importantly - in who i am not. i also need to learn how to balance all sides of me, in all my life roles. i haven't always been very good about carving out time for my own personal development; and a few times when i did, it came at a cost in another area. 

i hope that 2013 is a year of professional and personal development, a year of finding my strengths, a year of learning to be unafraid. It's still a  journey, a process, a one-step-at-a-time progression ... let's see where the months ahead will take me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment