Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Water, Water, Everywhere

--- frank  discussion ---

i'm curled up on my couch today, feeling unwell - tired, achy (and not in the good way), just blah. i'll be going to pick up a prescription soon, but first, i plan a nice long soak in my tub.

Aah, my tub. Have i mentioned how much i love tub baths?

Filling it with hot water, almost too hot, then stepping into it, feeling the heat scorch my toes. Sinking down into the water, lying back along the side of the tub so the water covers my shoulders. Being surrounded by all that wet warmth. Closing my eyes, letting the heat seep into my muscles, becoming relaxed. And when i open my legs, feeling the swirling, moving water against Sir's pussy.... it's a very sensual experience. By rocking my hips ever so slightly, i can get the water moving fairly rhythmically, so that it's almost like a soft wet caress on all of Sir's property. And it feels good. 

And if i turn on the jets, then the whole experience jumps up a notch. Feeling the water pulse against my skin, the pressure working on relaxing tense muscles, it's extra-good, almost like a massage. And when i've had enough of lying there, i can sit up and angle myself so that one of the jets streams directly on Sir's pussy. Mmmm. i've never cum from it - and i wouldn't now; i'm going to hold true to Sir's directive - but it does heighten the sensation, for sure. 

Yes, indeed, that is my plan for this morning: a nice hot soak, some relaxation, some loosening of tension. And then i'll be ready for fulfilling another of Sir's new tasks, which i'll detail in another post.    

No comments:

Post a Comment