Saturday, November 17, 2012

An Unexpected Gift

--- explicit sexual discussion ---

So two days ago, in my blog, i mentioned how i'd been turned on and wanting to cum all day, but that i had not. Well, these past days have been more of the same - more of that deep, needy, inner ache, more of the desire to climax, more of the self-denial because i stayed true to Sir's instructions. Last evening was a bit more intense - i almost felt my desire was a living thing, waiting to be unleashed, yearning to run wild for me, with me, throughout me. I wore Sir's token to sleep last night, rubbing it between my fingers as i recited my nightly devotion (three times), feeling its smooth metal warming in my fingers.

This afternoon i was visiting with some family members, and we were seated around the kitchen table playing cards. i was still in a state of sexual arousal, but i was ignoring it as best i could and was being pretty successful at it. And then, i received a text message from my Sir. He asked if i was still feeling empty and aching and needy, and of course i said, Yes.

He then surprised me by offering me a boon - He told me i could excuse myself from the room and that i was allowed to play with His pussy, but i had only a 10-minute window to comply. After that time (by 2:35 p.m.), i was again to refrain from touching or stimulating His property. 

Well - no need to tell me twice!! I excused myself to the restroom immediately, dropped my jeans to my ankles and sat on the closed toilet seat with my knees wide open. My fingers sought out Sir's pussy, His clit, and my back arched and i let out a quiet moan, it just felt so good, especially after so many days wanting to be touched. I could smell my arousal and hear the squelching sounds of wetness between Sir's pussy lips. My fingers moved faster, rubbing in circles, and i felt those slick juices flowing out and coating my fingers. A tremor ran through my body and my head dropped back as my back arched again. My free hand clutched the side of the sink as i came, quietly, a fairly small orgasm, but it still felt good.

But i am greedy, and Sir told me only that i had a limited time frame, not that i was only allowed one climax. i dropped to the floor, my face pressed into the bath mat, my knees spread as far as possible with my ankles still confined by my jeans. The fingers of my free hand dug into the mat as i inserted a finger into Sir's pussy, gathering some of the fluid there, spreading it over Sir's clit and sparking another rush of aching need. i started rubbing again, harder this time, and my breath caught in my throat when i tried to stifle my groan. Anyone standing outside the door would have heard me, and i had left the door unlocked, so it's possible that someone could have come in and found me there. But i didn't care; i was concerned only with the sensations coursing through me, the feeling of rising desire, knowing i was approaching a pretty big orgasm this time around. Lying there on the floor, my ass in the air, i imagined Sir behind me, His cock pushing into His pussy, filling it, rocking me forward, fucking me, and i swear to God i could almost feel it, almost as if He were truly there. And that was enough - i choked on a cry and came hard, shuddering and squirming and riding the climax to the end.

i lay there, panting, for several moments, til my breathing slowed to normal. i licked my fingers clean, then stood up, redressed and washed my hands. My legs were tingling, my heart rate still accelerated, and i checked the time on my cell phone - 2:32 p.m. Yes! i had enjoyed Sir's gift and still had 3 minutes to spare. i left the bathroom and returned to the kitchen on shaky legs, satisfied and feeling good. And i will admit that a few times after that, i rested my chin on my hands, my fingers curled up under my nose, in order to enjoy the scent of sex that clung to my skin.   







 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment