Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fogged up windows.....

---- frank discussion -----

And so i was given a specific task by my Sir for today; when i dressed for the office this morning, i was to wear a skirt, and i was NOT to wear panties. 

Hmmm.

The other task i was given was, i was to retire to my car over my lunch break and make myself cum while reciting my devotion. 

Hmmm, again.

Well, the first part was pretty simple. i have only one skirt which fits me, so i pulled that on. i also have some thigh-high stockings, patterned, with the really strong rubbery elastic to hold them up. i don't really like wearing them for extended periods, as the elastic tends to chafe my skin, and i end up with an itchy red line all the way around my leg.... but Sir spoke, and i had to obey.

And honestly, it wasn't too bad. Most of the time i was actually able to forget, or at least ignore, the fact that i was wearing no panties. i was conscious of it each time i recrossed my legs, however. And by the end of the day the elastic had scribed a red welt around each thigh. Still, it didn't kill me, and there were a few times when i inwardly marveled at my own daring. Yes, OK, fine, so maybe it isn't really "daring" if i'm the only one who knows. But i am in no way any kind of exhibitionist, so yes, for me, it was pretty bold.

i had a bigger problem following through on my other task. It was freakin' cold out today, and i got a few odd looks as i made my way out to my car. The weak sun had not really warmed the inside, i can tell you. Brr! 

Anyway, i climbed inside all bundled in my long coat. i had to fuss with it a bit, so that i wasn't sitting on it so much that my movements were restricted. i had taken my cell phone with me - i had a call to make, you see - and i held it up to my ear and propped my elbow against the window. With my free hand, i hiked up the fabric of my skirt and reached between my legs. My fingers were cold at first, and it took a few moments to get any wetness to appear; i was self-conscious, sitting there in view of the building, and feeling a bit silly, if the truth be told. i shifted my knee further to the side so i had better access, and then i concentrated on bringing myself off. 

i started reciting my devotion, out loud, and that made me focus on Sir, and that really helped get the juices flowing. My body - if i may be granted the privilege of calling it that, just for clarity's sake; it truly is Sir's body, but that sounds confusing - responds to Sir almost immediately, so focusing on Him resulted in me relaxing, opening, growing wet and responding. As i stimulated Sir's pussy and clit, my voice became breathier, even hitching in the middle of my words at times. i felt my responses growing stronger, hips beginning to rock against my fingers, and i lost my place in my recitation. i had to start over again, which was harder than it sounds, because i was feeling close to the edge of orgasm, and i kept stumbling over the words. 

And then, into my mind came Sir's voice, commanding me to "Cum, now," and i did, biting my lip to keep my vocalizations minimal. Sir doesn't like that very much, but i needed to be discreet. i panted while i waited for my heart rate to calm, for my breathing to normalize. And then i remembered that i had not brought any kind of towel with me, not even paper towels from the rest room. Hmmm. My fingers were slick and sticky, so i licked them clean. There wasn't much i could do about the stickiness between my legs, however. 

i'd spent less than 15 minutes outside, but i headed back inside anyway, as that was certainly long enough for a phone call. i hung up my coat, shook out my skirt and went to the rest room to clean up a little. Still, for the remainder of the day, i could feel the residual wetness between my thighs. Sir was never far from my thoughts, either. i imagine that was the whole point.   :)



As always, comments are welcome. Please just be respectful of other opinions expressed. Thank you.       







  

No comments:

Post a Comment