Friday, November 2, 2012

The Fling's the Thing

---- explicit sexual content ----


So after the challenging week i've had, Sir spent some time with me today. Did i ever need it! i needed His physical presence, His voice, His direction. And especially His praise and encouragement.

To begin our session, Sir had me stuff a string of 5 anal beads into His pussy. They are fairly good sized, so that 5th one was quite a squeeze - a big stretch and a stab of near-pain before i managed to get it seated all the way. He inspected my handiwork and i'm glad to say that i passed His scrutiny. He gave me a couple of minutes to adjust while we talked of other things, and then cool fingers began stroking me, rubbing me, rolling over me. Sir likes it when i make noise, so i tried not to stifle my voice. 

As the rubbing continued, i could feel myself growing wetter, and i was a bit surprised at how much..... i might have thought those beads would be in the way, but the wetness was bountiful and seeped out around the beads. Those fingers touching me pressed inside His pussy, gathering up that moisture, becoming slick and wet and feeling so very good as they rubbed me. Sir told me to let him know when i was approaching orgasm, and after several minutes i gasped out that i was close to cumming..... and then He forbade me from climaxing. Ah - time for another lesson. 

 And as i lay there, writhing and biting my lip, holding on to the edge of orgasm without falling over, Sir enforced His ownership of all i am and all i will be, and  He reasserted His right to use His property as He sees fit. Now honestly, at that point, it's not so far-fetched to believe that i might say anything - anything - if only He will allow his slut to cum. God, being held there can hurt. And Sir is persistent, and at last i acquiesced and agreed to comply with His directives.

And Sir is also quick to reward, so when my attitude was properly subdued and in line with His, He allowed me to cum, and it was hard and strong and hot and so very, very good. And then He told me to bring myself off for a second time, and i complied, and that orgasm was even stronger than the first one. And Sir was pleased, and told me i had done well, and that felt almost as good as the climax had.

Sir also tasked me with coming up with 4 ways in which i might please a guest He might choose to share me with. This is something i am not comfortable with..... i am not a bag of chips, to be passed around at a party. i'm worth more than that. It is difficult to feel valued when being given away. i know that everyone has their own preferences and their own levels of what they can do and what they can't, and this is one that i'm afraid i can't. But, i am being molded into obedience, so in that sense, i am trying to go with it.

Umm, first i think i'd need to help set Sir's guest at ease. If i am comfortable in my own skin (literally), then things should go more smoothly, with less self-consciousness. i hope. So i suppose it would fall to me to make His guest comfortable. Sir has mentioned that He would like me to show a guest to a seat, opening the guest's pants, and take them into my mouth, just for a minute, just enough to relax them.

After that, it will depend on what Sir has decided to share. If He wants me to suck His guest, i will. If he wants me to accept a tongue, or fingers, or a cock, into Sir's pussy, then i will comply. If He wants me to touch or lick or stroke or tease or pinch or caress, then i will. The very idea scares me to death, but Sir has faith that i can, so i suppose that i can.  (Never fear...... all progress in this area, or all others, will be blogged about.)

Assuming Sir's guest is male, i would lavish attention on his cock, with my hands and with my mouth. i would wrap my fingers around his shaft and stroke him, caressing him, and then run my tongue along its length. i want to hear his gasp when i take him into my mouth and suck him, pulling him in as much as i can, fondling his balls with my fingers, pumping his cock in my hand even as my mouth suckles the tip, sliding lower to take more and then pulling back, so he slides along my tongue.

But i don't want my Sir to feel shut out, so i would like to roll to my hands and knees, turning my oral attentions to Sir's cock, opening my knees so that Sir's guest can fuck my pussy. Sir won't mind if his guest's thrusts push me forward onto His cock, making me gag and splutter. Perhaps if i do a good job, Sir will allow me to cum, even around his guest's cock. Although really, even my orgasms belong to Sir, so perhaps He would have me wait and only cum for Him.

If Sir's guest is a female, well ..... that one is trickier. Still, as i am a girl, i have a fairly good idea of what another girl might like. i think i might lave my tongue over her nipples, waiting for them to pebble up so i can pull them between my teeth and gently bite them. i know i like that, myself. Then my fingers will search out her pussy, testing to see if she's wet yet, pressing a finger inside, then a second, and pumping them in and out of her. Once my fingers are slick, i'll pull them out and rub her clit with them, letting my fingers dance and tickle and glide, so that she can't help but buck her hips up into my hand. i might slide down, then, reinserting my fingers and taking her clit into my mouth, lashing that sensitive nub with my tongue until she cries out and cums around my fingers, soaking them with her juices. Once she calms, i'll slide my fingers free and lick them clean.

Another thing she might like, perhaps, is to ride Sir's cock. If so, my role will be different, more of a supportive position, i think. I'll be able to fondle her nipples, squeeze her breasts, maybe even suckle them a bit. And as she rides, maybe i can sneak my hand between her and Sir, using my fingers to brush her clit or to fondle Sir's balls. i won't be able to NOT touch Sir somehow, i don't think. But as i've said before, it really all depends on what Sir has decided to share.

 




comments, as always, are welcome. just please be respectful of other expressed opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment