Thursday, November 15, 2012

State of Arousal

--- frank sexual discussion ---

This has been one of those days where i've been turned on all day. No, really - i'm serious. From that last warm gush of fluid from my ice cube this morning, to the wet heat of the tub water, to the feel of my phone vibrating in my pocket, i've been in a steady state of sexual awareness. It continued all day, sometimes felt more keenly, sometimes less, but it was ever-present. 

Sitting at the red light, i wanted. Cooking dinner, i needed. Sipping coffee, i desired. Even now, while composing this blog post, i ache. i can be greedy that way ..... yesterday's session with Sir was fulfilling and much-appreciated, yet it left me wanting more. More of His presence, more of His voice, His touch, His direction. And yes, more climaxes, too. i do so enjoy cumming.  :)

Good God, i want to cum tonight. Sir's pussy is empty and wanting, and i can feel it throbbing, yearning, needing. It aches, so much ..... i would normally call it a good ache, if there were any way of satisfying it, if i were allowed to climax.

But i will not. i will not finger myself, or use any toys. i will be faithful to Sir's directive, which is, i may not cum without His express permission. i will recite my evening devotion as i always do, i will fall asleep with Sir on my mind, i will perform my task in the morning as usual. And i will be content in my obedience in this matter.    

But i'm only human, and it is not easy to behave.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment