Thursday, February 7, 2013

Workday Wishes

---- explicit sexual situations ----

Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.



i hear the front door open, then close. i can imagine Sir standing there, wondering where i am, why i have not come to the door to greet Him as i generally do. Instead, i am waiting in the bedroom, kneeling in Position 1.

i hear Sir moving down the hall, and i bow my head and try to steady my breathing. My heart rate has quickened, and it's just a few moments until Sir reaches the bedroom.

Sir enters the room and stops before me. i keep my eyes downcast, but my body is tense, as i wait for what He will say. i feel His finger on my chin, pushing my head up, and i meet His eyes.

"Hello, Kitten," He says.  "What's all this?"

Instead of answering, i merely smile, and reach for His belt. He allows me to slip it open, and to slide down the zipper of His pants. i work my hand into the opening of His fly, and stroke His cock through His boxers. i can feel it starting to swell, just a bit, and He shifts His feet a bit further apart. i undo the button of His pants, allowing the fly to fall open, and pull His pants down, followed by His boxers. i engulf His cock in my mouth, inhaling the musky scent of His skin and tasting Him as He rolls over my tongue. 

Sir releases a sigh - i think it's the good kind - and rests a hand on the top of my head. i have to sit up tall on my knees to get a good angle, and His cock is rapidly hardening, threatening to choke me as i work Him in and out of my mouth. i brace one hand against His thigh and use my other hand to trace the inside of His leg, then cup His balls in my palm, lightly squeezing them. He groans, then, and grabs the back of my head, forcing His cock to the back of my throat and making me gag violently. He releases me then, and i wrap my hand around the base of His cock, pumping Him while i suck Him.

Sir allows me to suck Him for several minutes, until my jaw aches and locks up, and just about the time i'm wondering if i'll embarrass myself by not being able to continue, He suddenly pulls my head away, forcing me to spit His cock out of my mouth.

"Position 4," He all-but-growls at me, and i spin on sore knees so that my back is to Him, and lean down, resting my neck and upper body on the floor, reaching behind myself with both hands to grasp my ass cheeks and spread them, so that Sir can view His property. My heart is racing, and i can't see what Sir is doing or where He is, and i can do nothing but wait.

After what seems like a long time - but must be in reality, only a few minutes - Sir tells me to kneel on the edge of the bed. i climb to my feet, slowly, as my knees are still protesting, and get into position, lowering my head to rest on my crossed arms. Sir comes to the bed and leans over me, His breath warm on my back. His hand touches my inner leg and i jump at the contact, out of surprise. He strokes my skin and then reaches for His pussy, sliding His fingers over His property and testing how wet it is. It doesn't take long - it never takes long - until i feel desire curling through me, and i know i'm wet and nearly dripping. My breath is coming in light gasps and short pants, and i rock my hips back against His fingers.

Sir obliges me by pushing two fingers inside me, and i moan and push back, working those digits in as deep as possible. He begins to finger-fuck me, pumping me, and i rock in rhythm with His thrusts and feel my body opening, relaxing, accepting, welcoming and then, greedily, demanding. i want more, need more, and i push up on my arms, so i'm now on hands and knees, my head still lowered.

Sir pulls His fingers free, which disappoints me, and i murmur "No, no," in protest, and Sir smacks my ass in retaliation. i heed the warning, and fall silent. Then i feel His cock nudging its way inside, and i spread my knees open to try and help speed the process along. Sir teases me by taking forever, and then finally, finally, He shoves His way inside, and i moan again and push back. God, i love the feeling of Sir's cock buried inside me. His hand presses the center of my upper back, and i lower myself back down to the mattress. 

He starts to fuck me in earnest now, His cock slipping free and then slamming back inside, over and over, and my body rocks forward with every thrust. i alternate between moaning and making short little cries, and my heart is pounding in my chest. My arms and knees slide against the bed with each forward thrust, and i may end up with "rug burns", but i don't care, i don't care, i want this, need this, love this, want even more of this.

i can feel the tension building, the growing need, the climb toward climax, and all too soon i'm hovering on the edge, and it's not going to be long now. My breathing is ragged, great gulps of air in between those moans and cries, and then Sir tells me to cum, at the same time as He reaches between my legs and rubs His fingers over my clit. And i obey, my body seizing in climax, my voice a wail while my muscles lock and that wave crests and breaks and carries me away. Sir gives a loud groan and spills Himself inside me, the hot splash of His cum painting my inner walls and dripping out to run down my legs. 

When He pulls out, i collapse to the bed, panting. He lies down beside me, rolling to His back, and i struggle  to my hands and knees once more, turning to position myself at His hip. i lean down and engulf His cock in my mouth, suckling Him to capture His cum, licking Him to catch it all. When i'm sure it's all been cleaned up, i fall back to the bed, still panting slightly. He turns His head to the side, and i meet His eyes.

"Welcome home, Sir," i say, and smile.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment