Monday, February 11, 2013

Long-distance Calling

--- explicit sexual content ---

Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.



Sir is away on a business trip, and He's been gone for several days already.  i miss Him, a lot; having the bed to myself was a novelty for the first couple of nights, but that's small comfort when i roll over and encounter an empty, cold area in the middle of the night.

But on this early evening, Sir has told me to be near my computer, as He will contact me via a webcam/chat program. i stick close to my laptop, and when i finally hear the tones signaling an incoming call, i hurry to accept the call. Sir's welcome face appears on the screen, and i can't help the smile that breaks out on my face when i see Him.

"Hello, Kitten," He says.

"Hello, Sir," i reply. 

"How's My pussy this evening?" He says.

"It misses you," i tell Him.

"Show me," He says, and i set the laptop on the end of the couch and shimmy out of my clothes, dropping them carelessly on the floor as i peel them off. i scoot toward the end of the couch, one foot wedged against the back of the couch, the other on the floor, my legs open and facing the camera built into the laptop's screen. i tilt the screen down a little bit, making sure Sir can see His property and especially His tattoo.

"So pretty," He says, and i lie down and wriggle my shoulders to get comfortable. This kind of compliment still doesn't sit comfortably with me, but i do like to hear Sir's appreciation. He tells me to finger His pussy, and He watches while my fingers move and dip and glide, and i begin to rock my hips against my hand, and little whining noises escape my throat. My own touch feels good, though not like Sir's at all, and i'm getting close to the edge. Sir insists that i tell Him when i'm close, so i gasp out my question - "May i cum, Sir? Please?"

"Hands off my pussy," He commands, and i pull my fingers away, gasping and wriggling with my need to climax. "Take Me to bed," He says, and i pull myself off the couch, pick up the laptop, and make my way to the bedroom. i set the laptop on the mattress and clamber onto the bed, then wait to see what Sir will have me do now.

"It's been long enough, I think My cane needs a new coating,"He tells me, and i slip back off the bed and retrieve the cane from the closet. i return to the bed and arrange the camera, then kneel on the bed and slip my hand back between my legs. i coat my fingers with the juices produced by Sir's pussy and rub the cane with them. i repeat the process several times, until the entire length of the cane has been treated. At last Sir tells me that i've been thorough enough, and i carefully lean the cane against the bedside table. My fingers are still wet and slightly sticky, and Sir asks me how His pussy tastes, so i test my digits, tasting my own juices and licking my fingers clean.

"It's sweet, Sir," i tell Him.

"Very good, Kitten," He says. "Now - would you like to cum for Me?"

"Yes, Sir," i reply. He directs me to lie down so that He can watch, and i start playing again, rubbing the clit, dipping my fingers inside Sir's pussy, coating my digits and feeling how wet i am. i can hear the sloppy-wet sounds as i work my fingers in and out, and Sir makes an appreciative sound from his side of the screen. My heart is beating faster, and my breath is coming in shallow pants as i near orgasm, and Sir again directs me to tell Him when i'm getting close.

When i gasp out that yes, yes, i'm close, i wanna cum, Sir tells me i'm not allowed yet. i bite my lip and squirm with the effort of holding off, and then Sir speaks to me.

"Who owns you, Kitten?" He demands.

"You do, Sir! Only You," i tell Him.

"And who am I?" He wants to know.

"You are my Sir, and i am Your slut," i manage to say, then i have to succumb to the cry that's been trying to escape. i'm writhing on the bed at this point, and the need to cum is so big, it almost hurts.

"Yes, I own you, don't I, Kitten?" He says, "Mind, body and soul, in all ways," and then - "Listen to me, Kitten - are you listening?"

"Yes, Sir," i gasp out, and i'm straining my ears to hear His voice above the pounding of my heart and the gasping of my breath.

"Then cum for Me, NOW," He commands, and with a sharp cry and a wail, i comply. My orgasm rips through me - a product of having been denied for so long, i think - and my entire body bows up and tenses as i ride the wave. i collapse back on the bed, panting harshly, my body trembling in the aftermath. After i can move aagin, i scoot around on the bed so that i can see Sir's face in the laptop screen.

"How do you feel?" He asks, and i grin and say, "Really good, Sir; thank You, Sir."

The rest of Sir's trip will pass quickly, i hope, and we'll be able to reconnect in person next time. i look forward to that time.
 
 








 


No comments:

Post a Comment