Saturday, February 2, 2013

Morning has Broken

--- explicit sexual situations ---

Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.



i wake early, blinking in the pale light of just-past-dawn. i slip quietly out of bed, padding in bare feet to the bathroom, where i take care of my needs and brush my teeth. i peek out the window to find a fresh layer of new snow coating the ground. Everything appears fresh and clean, and so quiet. 

And cold. Damn. i shiver, and head back to bed, to the warmth i left behind.

i slip back under the covers, nestling into Sir's side and soaking up the heat His body gives off. He shifts in His sleep, but doesn't wake, and i close my eyes and rest there, drowsing for a while. But i know i'll have to get up soon, and i don't want to waste this early-morning opportunity.

i roll over, so that i'm facing Sir, and i reach between His legs and cover His cock with my hand. i rub my palm over Him, coaxing Him to life, pumping His slowly hardening cock. Mmmm. i enjoy the way it feels in my hand, how it twitches and grows and becomes heavy and full, and i wrap my fingers around Him and stroke Him in earnest.

Sir stirs into wakefulness, and His legs part further, giving me more access, and i take advantage of it, working His cock in my fingers until He is stiff and hard and oh, so heavy. He bucks up into my fist, giving a quiet groan, and i bow my head to touch His upper arm as i keep stroking Him. 

When He speaks, His voice is hoarse, but clear nonetheless, and He orders me to suck Him. i reluctantly pull my hand away from His cock and pull back the sheets, pushing myself to my hands and knees, and moving down the bed to His knees. i lean over and pull His cock into my mouth, tonguing it, sucking it, bracing myself on one hand and wrapping the other around the base, so i can stroke Him while i suck. His cock is swollen and full, and too much for me to take, and when He thrusts up into my throat, i gag and choke and gag again.

Sir's fingers tangle in my hair, pressing me to take more, and i admit that i fight it, as i really don't enjoy the gagging. i turn my head a little, so that He thrusts into the side of my cheek, and that's much better. Apparently, however, it isn't quite enough, and Sir pulls me away by tugging on my hair.

He tells me to get the cane, and i go retrieve it from the closet. When i get back to the bed, He takes the cane and thanks me, then tells me to turn around and assume Position 3. With my back to the bed, i plant my feet shoulder-width apart and clasp my hands behind my back, my eyes focusing on a spot on the wall. i can hear the "swish" of displaced air as Sir snaps His wrist and flexes the cane, and i can't help tensing a bit as i wait for the first blow to fall.

It seems i wait a long time, but in reality it's barely a minute before the first "crack!" announces the union of the cane with my tender ass. Ouch!! i rock up on my tips-toes and hiss at the blossom of pain now throbbing in my left buttock. Sir repeats the blow on my other cheek, so now i have twin welts, and twice the hot, throbbing soreness. Damn. Sir is careful not to break the skin, and He's never truly injured me, but honestly, this fucking hurts, and i'm not in love with His choice this morning.

Still, it IS His choice, and He administers two more stinging blows, then tell me to put the cane away. When i walk, the welts pull and ache, and i wince every couple steps. He calls me back to the bed, where He is lying on His back, and tells me to suck Him again. When i kneel and bend over, i can feel the heat of the stinging welts on my ass. As i pull Him into my mouth, His fingers trace the welts, and oddly, it seems to soothe the pain somewhat. 

i set to work sucking Him, and He reaches between my legs to play with His pussy. His fingers press inside me and pump, and i feel myself growing wetter and coating His fingers. i'm gasping around His cock as His fingers continue to play, rubbing the clit, plunging deep inside and pulling out, and i rock my hips and ride His fingers. The throbbing heat in my ass has faded to a moderate burn, but i barely notice it due to the havoc His fingers are causing. God, i'm gonna cum, and i hover on the edge of orgasm, feeling the need to climax build and build to near-painful levels. 

Finally Sir tenses, then gives a loud groan, and His cum fills my mouth. i swallow several times before He finishes, and in the next moment i'm taken by my own orgasm, and my body bows and locks up and my mouth pulls away from His cock as i cry out and shudder and rock on His fingers. My heart is hammering in my chest, and i'm panting harshly as my body relaxes and my head falls forward. When the intense wave passes, i open my eyes - i can't remember when i closed them, actually -  and immediately clean Sir's cock with my tongue, lapping up the cum that has dripped down His cock. Sir pulls His fingers free, and i whine in protest, as i always do. He offers me His digits, and i suckle them, too, cleaning them for Him.

When i finish, He allows me to lie down and nestle into His side, where i relax with my eyes shut, listening to His breathing and soaking up the warmth of His body. i'll have to get up soon, i know, but right now, for this moment, i am where i need and want to be, and i will stay here as long as possible. 





No comments:

Post a Comment