Saturday, February 16, 2013

A New Toy for His Kitten

--- explicit sexual situations ---


Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.



Sir sends me a message at work - i am to go straight home, as He has something to show me. Well. i can't imagine what it might be. So as soon as my shift ends, i head for home. i arrive before He does, so i change into my comfy white wife-beater and panties, and curl up on the couch with a book while i wait.

i hear the front door open, so i leave the couch and cross the room, then kneel in Position 1 (hands resting palms-up on my knees, my head bowed), waiting for Sir to come into the living room. He comes in and stops in front of me - i can see His feet.  He rests a hand on the top of my bowed head.

"Hello, Kitten," He greets me.

 "Hello, Sir," i reply.

"Look what I have for you," He says, and i lift my head to see Him holding a flogger in His free hand. Wordlessly, He holds it out to me, and i accept it, cradling it in my hands and bringing it close so i can inspect it. It is quite lovely to look at - the tails are of buttery-soft red and black suede and feel almost like velvet as i trail them over my fingers. The handle has a nice weight to it, well-balanced, and is of braided red and black leather. Overall, it's really beautiful, and i'm very touched by Sir's generous gift. And i tell Him so.

"This is exquisite, Sir," i tell Him.  "Would you indulge Your sub by using this on her, please?"

"Of course, Kitten," He says. He reaches out a hand, and i give the flogger back to Him. He is my Sir, my Master, my Owner, and He is going to make sure that i know it. And honestly, i can't wait. i am nervous, but in an anticipatory way; i want this. He tells me to precede Him to the bedroom and, once there, to strip and lie on the bed, face down. i follow His instructions, shucking off my clothing and getting settled on the bed, my face turned to the side, my arms slightly bent so that my hands are roughly even with my head. i am a little tense - nerves, and waiting will do that to a person.

Sir steps into the room and comes to the side of the bed, standing to that i can see Him. He reaches down and softly brushes a lock of hair from my eyes, tucking it behind my ear.

"Are you ready, Kitten? He asks, and i tell him that i am. But He doesn't strike me immediately; instead His hand strokes my back, running down my spine with a gentle, soothing touch. He repeats the motion several times, and i feel myself relaxing under His touch. Only when i am relaxed, my breathing slow and steady, does the flogger come into play. And even then, He merely brushes it down my back, along my sides, across my bottom and legs, long, sensual, trailing strokes which feel soft and caressing. i am starting to melt into the bed, my eyes closed, when i feel a soft "pop" land on my backside. It feels as though He has done nothing more than lift the tails a couple of inches and let them fall - there's no pain, no sting, no heat in the contact. This gentle, easy pop is repeated many times, moving to cover every inch of my ass and across the backs of my thighs. A couple land on my calves, but only a couple.

 When Sir is ready, He uses the flogger a bit more aggressively, letting it land a bit more sharply. It still doesn't hurt me, just barely stings a bit, and in truth, i'm rather enjoying the attention. You see, in addition to the gentle lashes of the flogger, Sir's free hand is stroking my back, smoothing over my ass in between pops, soothing any sting and really keeping me calm and collected. Sir mixes it up, now; He trails the soft velvety tails over the soles of my feet, then intersperses gentle caresses with heavier smacks. Each thud of the flogger is followed by a gentle touch, a soothing stroke, and i find that, instead of tensing and awaiting each blow, i am relaxed and accepting and almost glad for each time the flogger hits me. Gradually, over the course of at least a half hour, Sir increases the intensity of His blows, but always there is His gentle touch to keep me calm and reassure me.

Finally, He begins to utilize the heavier blows, the ones that sting sharply and make me gasp and whimper and twist and cry out. He lands about a dozen of these in quick succession, moving the flogger to cover my entire ass and the tops of my thighs. When He has finished, delivering one last mighty POP, i feel the heat of the abused flesh, the lingering stings of each lash, the tender throbbing of the marks He has gifted me with. And even though it's a bit painful, Sir has been very careful not to break the skin; i feel cared for and protected. And when His hand touches me, smoothing over my tender ass and soothing it, i smile and hum in appreciation, stretching my muscles and curling into His touch.

"Did you enjoy that, Kitten?" He asks me.

"Very much, Sir; thank you for Your gift," i tell Him.

"You did very well; I am pleased," He says, and His comment warms my heart, and a grin breaks out on my face.

"Now roll over," He says, and i roll to my back, hissing a bit when my sore ass presses into the mattress. "Bend your knees, and open your legs," Sir says, and when i do, i find the pressure has eased, and it doesn't hurt to lie in that position. i can relax, now, and Sir tells me to close my eyes. i feel my heart speeding up, and my breathing has increased while i wait.

And then i feel it - the tails of the flogger caress my breasts, trail down my chest and stomach, over my thighs and then Sir does something i don't expect - He drags the tails between my legs, up across His pussy, caressing my clit in a tantalising way. God, that feels good. i mean, sensually good. The flogger repeats its journey, dragging across my nipples and causing them to stiffen and peak, then down over my skin, and i shudder. Fuck, that feels good. i'm getting turned on, to be blunt. i can feel myself growing wet as Sir plies the flogger over my body.

Sir draws the flogger between my legs again, and this time my hips rise as the tails drag over Sir's property. It's not the same as being fingered, of course, but it's delicious in its own way, and i shiver and whine when the tails pull away.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" Sir teases me, and i open my eyes to meet His gaze as i gasp out my assent. Sir then flicks His wrist, and the tails of the flogger land on my inner thigh with a soft "pop", before He drags it between my legs again. He does this again, and again, varying the intensity of the blows - though none are very hard at all -  until i lose count, and i am nearly lost in the sexual response of my body. My heart is beating faster, my juices are flowing freely, and damn it, i would really like to cum about now. My hips rise of their own accord with each pass of the flogger, and even the tiny little stings Sir lands on my thighs just excite me now. God, i want to cum! And i take the risk of asking Sir to please, please, let His sub cum.

i should know better, i really should. Sir's smile turns positively wicked, as He tells me that He owns me, so He owns my orgasms, too, and He won't allow me to climax right now. Instead, He continues to play with me, using the flogger to stimulate His pussy, and i am well aware that the tails of the flogger have picked up some of my juices and are wet, now. My need to climax is so great that i am writhing on the bed, biting my lip, moaning and whining, and when it becomes too much, i make a last, desperate plea to Sir to allow His slut to cum. Sir likes my use of the word "slut," i know. 

"Are you My slut?" He demands, and i choke out a gasping "Yes, Sir, i am Yours."

"You ARE Mine, all of you, everything," He tells me, and i am so far gone that i can barely hear Him. But i certainly feel it when His fingers breach His pussy, sliding in deep and becoming instantly coated in my juices. "God, you're soaking," He breathes, and then, in a deep commanding voice, He tells me to cum for Him, NOW.

i would never tell Him this, but i was skating on the knife's edge for too long, and i would have lost the battle and cum without His permission in the next few heartbeats anyway...... but since He commanded me, i could only obey. i let go of my tenuous control and my orgasm hits me hard - the hardest i'd felt in quite a while, to be honest. My body tenses up, my back bowing up off the bed, my muscles locking as i scream out my climax. Sir's fingers are still inside me, and i clamp down on them so hard He can't pull them free without hurting me. It seems to take forever, but finally, finally, the wave passes, and i drop back to the bed, panting harshly, my heart pounding almost painfully in my chest, my throat dry and scratchy from the great gasping breaths i'm taking. i'd always thought the phrase " her chest was heaving" to be an exaggeration, but damn, it really was happening to me.

When i can think again, i open my eyes to find Sir watching me. i'm still panting, but i'm just about under control again. Sir offers me His wet fingers - i have no idea when He removed them, but i pull them into my mouth and clean them off for Him. Sir picks up the flogger again, and trails it over my body. i tip my head back and close my eyes, and i smile. i know i'll be on the receiving end of this particular toy again.  

 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment