Thursday, February 21, 2013

A New Toy, Part 2

--- explicit sexual situations ---

Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.


Sir allows me to rest for a while, to catch my breath and recover from the flogging He has given me. The stinging and burning have mostly faded by this point, with only a few residual twinges when i shift in just the right way. i have a couple of small marks, nothing bad at all. After making sure that i am all right, Sir has left me alone in the bedroom, with instructions to remain on the bed - other than a trip to the bathroom. i have used the facilities and checked my backside in the mirror, which is how i know i have just a couple small marks. 

i curl up on my side, feeling the stretch of my muscles and a twinge of discomfort where the flogger has left a tiny bruise. i reach back and rub the mark with my hand, testing how tender the bruise is and soothing away the ache. 

Sir steps back into the room then, and i roll over and push myself up on my arm to more clearly see Him. He has brought a candle and matches with Him, which He sets on the bedside table. He then goes to the closet and gets the cane. Oh, my. It seems our session is not yet concluded. I admit that the cane makes me nervous, still. But what Sir wishes, Sir gets.

Sir lights the candle and places the spent match on the table. The flame flickers a bit, then settles, and begins the task of melting the wax. Sir tells me to lie on my stomach again, with a pillow under my pelvis this time, and i tug my pillow from the head of the bed into place under my tummy. Sir then instructs me to stretch my hands up over my head, and He binds my wrists to the headboard. i squirm a little when He has finished, testing the binding and also shifting so that my back is more comfortable. i will not be able to relax if my back hurts.

Once i'm settled, and quietly waiting, Sir steps to the side of the bed again. His hand strokes down my back and over my ass, smoothing over the tender places and working to relax me. i can feel that i am tense - i really am not a fan of the cane - and Sir spends time just stroking me, letting me feel His gentleness, so that i am comfortable. Slowly, the tension eases from my muscles, and i lie pliant and malleable under His hands. 

Then Sir steps away, and i tense right up again in anticipation. But He surprises me - instead of the cane striking me, i feel a hot splash of melted wax. i jump, of course, as it stings when it hits my skin, but i like it, and Sir knows that. He dribbles wax across my back, down into the crack of my ass, over each cheek, and even a little bit across my thighs. Each separate splash pulls a gasp from me, a jump or a twitch from my body, and occasionally i moan, too, as i can feel myself growing wet because of it. And then the inevitable happens ... the wax is gone, and Sir sets the candle back on the bedside table.

The first "pop" of the cane across my ass is more a surprise than discomfort. The little spots from the candle wax are hotter than the cane blow, to be honest. Sir lands another pop, and this one is slightly heavier than the first; it still doesn't hurt, but the thud when it hits me is more pronounced. Then Sir rains down a series of light -but -definitely -there blows, each one striking me in quick succession, each one leaving a sting which does not have time to fade before the next one lands. He varies the landing spot, of course, to avoid hurting me, but all that means to me is, my whole ass receives the cane and it all begins to throb. i jump with each strike, and moan or gasp or hiss every time. Each blow is a separate, definite sting, and since Sir is increasing the intensity of each strike, the amount of sting is increasing, too. And with no down-time in between, its effect is cumulative, and the later blows seem to hurt a hell of a lot more than the preceding ones.

i lose count of how many time the cane has struck me; all i know it, it hurts every time, and it's hurting more intensely every time. At last, i've had enough, and with the next blow my voice breaks, and instead of a gasp or moan, i let out a sob. Tears fill my eyes and i wriggle on the pillow, trying in vain to find a way to avoid being hit again. My cry must be a sign, because Sir speaks for the first time.

"Count for Me, Kitten," He says. And with the next blow, i sob again, and say, "One, Sir."

Another smack. Another sob. "Two, Sir."

And again. "Three, Sir."

The next one lands on the back of my thigh. That hurts like a bitch. i not only sob aloud, i also verbalize it as "Ow!! Four, Sir."

And another smack, this one the hardest yet. i jump, and shriek, and try in vain to twist away. My voice breaks when i speak. "Fi- five, Sir." i can hear the tears in my voice, and i sniffle because my nose is starting to run. My forehead is pressed against the bed, and my thoughts have turned from participation to just trying to survive this. It hurts so damn bad at this point, i just lie there and hope to God it's almost over.

Another blow, another shriek, and i can barely speak the words - "Six, sir."

And just like that, it's done. Sir drops the cane to the floor - i can hear it thud against the carpet. My ass feels like it's on fire, it's one big burning aching painful place, and there's no way i'm moving. i lie there and cry, my tears dripping onto the sheet and clogging my nose. Sir lays His hand on my ass, and i flinch violently, letting out a long, drawn out "Owwwww."  It's throbbing and so, so sore, and i don't want it touched. Still, Sir persists, and bound as i am, i can't stop Him. i swear i feel welts welling up under His fingers, but strangely, within a minute or so the weight and gentle strokes of His hand stop hurting, and start soothing the abused flesh.

"So pretty, my cherry-red ass," He says. "You did well, Kitten."

Tears are still leaking from my eyes, but not as quickly as before, and i sniffle again and try to pull myself together. Sir continues to stroke me, and tell me He's pleased, and it isn't too long before i feel better, and am able to make sense of His words. i'm very happy to have pleased Him, but my ass is still pretty sore, and i know without looking that i have stripes which will last for a while. i feel the bed dip as Sir finally sits next to me, and His hand is still gently rubbing away the sting and ache and pain his cane has caused.

Sir grasps the pillow and tugs, and i roll my hips to the side so that He can pull it out from beneath me. That causes me to gasp aloud, as it bumps the tender skin, but it lasts only a few moments. i assume that Sir will untie my hands now, but He surprises me again by ordering me up onto my knees. It's a bit of an awkward struggle, to be honest, but eventually i manage to get my knees bent under me, and with my forehead once again pressed to the mattress, i'm fairly stable as i kneel in place.

Sir moves behind me and starts to play with His pussy, pressing His fingers inside me and pumping, then pulling them out to rub over my clit. My ass still burns, but He is quite effectively distracting me with His attentions. i love the attention, frankly, and i'm rather turned on by His play. My gasps and cries now are of a much different quality than before, and i'm rocking back against His fingers in an effort to take more, to feel more, to have more.

Sir moves to kneel behind me, and i open my knees farther, to allow Him better access. His cock probes and pushes and then slides inside me. God! That feels so, so damn good. i moan in appreciation and squeeze my muscles around His cock. He fucks His pussy, then, and i'm rocking with Him and gasping and moaning and so, so wet and sloppy. He pulls out, which i find to be very cruel, and shoves His fingers back inside me, coating them thoroughly with my juices, then wriggling one slicked finger into my asshole. i hiss at the intrusion, and work to relax and accept His finger. It stretches, and burns, though in a different way than my ass cheeks are burning. He rotates His finger, loosening me up, and works a second finger inside. Damn, that smarts. Again, i try to relax and go with it, and eventually my muscles ease up, and His fingers can slide pretty freely. 

He lines up His cock and presses inside, slowly, carefully, but steadily, and i bend my back lower to try and help. His hand presses me into the mattress, and He shifts a bit, changing the angle, and then finally, He is all the way in. And then Sir fucks His ass, owns His property, and when He presses forward, He rubs against my sore ass, pulling small gasps of discomfort from me with each forward thrust. My knees are sliding across the sheets, my elbows doing the same, and my wrists are almost numb from being bound for so long. But His cock is pounding into my ass, and it's feeling pretty good, and i'm able to ignore the little twinges and focus on what His cock is doing.

Sir bends over my back, bracing Himself on one hand, and the other comes around my hip and begins to rub my clit. Holy hell, that's intense, and i let out a long moan. Sir pants harshly in my ear, and i can tell from His voice that He is getting close. 

"Who owns you? Who do you belong to?" He demands, and my voice is breathless and shaky when i reply, "You do, Sir. i belong only to You."

"Are you My slut?" He says, and i moan again, and whimper, and say that yes, of course i am.

"And what does My slut do?" He asks. This time i give a choked cry, and i have to swallow twice before i can answer Him.

"She does whatever You tell her to, Sir."

"That's right, she does. And you'll do whatever I say, won't you, Kitten?" 

i say yes, though it's more of a shriek, because goddamn it, i'm so very close to cumming right now, and Sir's cock in my ass is pounding away and leaving me breathless. i'm going to break right apart, i know it, and through the haze in my mind i hear Sir command me to cum. i surrender to the climax that's been threatening to consume me, my muscles locking up, a scream torn from my throat, and Sir is right there with me, His voice a hoarse cry as He spills Himself into my ass, still pumping through His own orgasm. 

Eventually, He stills, then pulls out, and i slump over onto my side, my hands still bound and over my head. My whole body is shaking - not just trembling, but visibly shaking - and i can't seem to catch my breath. Sir comes and unties my hands, but i can't do anything more than pull my arms in front of me and curl into a ball. i don't even move to clean Sir's cock, as i am supposed to do. i just can't seem to move at all. 

Sir flops down on the bed beside me, His own breathing still harsh and erratic. After a couple of minutes, i do shimmy myself around and manage to pull His cock into my mouth, sucking Him clean and using my tongue to capture the little dribbles of cum that have leaked from the tip and run down His cock. And then i curl right back up into my ball again, and close my eyes. Sir reaches across to stroke my head, and all He says is, "Good girl," but it is enough.

 
  










No comments:

Post a Comment