Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sir's submissive, part 3




When i wake, i stretch and roll over, seeking the warmth of Master's body, frowning when i do not find it. i open my eyes to find Master staring at me, a look on His face that i cannot quite interpret. He is sitting on the bench, across from the bed. But He is not frowning, and does not appear upset, so i merely furrow my brow and blink as i wait for Him to speak to me.

"Have a nice nap?" He asks mildly. 

"Yes, Master; thank you," i reply.

He regards me for several long seconds, and i begin to squirm inside - have i done something wrong, without being aware of it? God, i hope not. And the He speaks.

"Come sit at My feet," He invites me, and i scramble off the bed. Before i can take a step, though, He puts up a hand to stop me.  "Crawl."

i drop to my hands and knees and crawl to Him, curling up next to His left foot, resting my head on His knee. His hand comes up and pets my head, His fingers combing through my hair, and we sit in content silence for a while, as Master flips through the TV channels before settling on a poker game. Poker. Ugh. But being close to Him is soothing, and smooths over any jagged pieces of my psyche, and i relax against His leg, closing my eyes and only half-listening to the TV.

After a while, though, Master sirs. He nudges my shoulder, and i sit up, away from His leg (damn! i was comfy there). He tells me to turn my back to Him, and i obey, scooting around on the floor. He reaches into His bag - and no, i didn't really pay attention to it before - and removes a strip of cloth. i have already closed my eyes before He says to, and He wraps the blindfold over my eyes and secures it in place, tilting my chin up to be sure i cannot see. And then He tells me to stand up. He has to steady me a bit, as my sense of balance is off, and He turns me so that i am facing Him. Then, He tells me to assume Position 4, and i clasp my hands behind my back and settle my weight squarely on both feet.

i hear a rustling, as though He is rummaging through His bag, and then i feel - well. i don't rightly know, exactly, but something with a sharp edge, or pointed edge, or something, traces a thin line over my breast, back and forth, down over the nipple. i shiver. it doesn't hurt, but i am keenly aware of it. The object moves to my other breast, and the same sensation appears. Then he gives both a reassurance and a warning - "Now remember, you are not being punished" - and then He cups my breast with one hand and slaps it sharply with the other. Ouch.  He slaps it two more times, and then lets it drop gently, and i feel the residual sting in my flesh. He cups the other breast and i tense a little, as i now know what's coming; and yes, He slaps the other breast, 4 times. i can't help my wince on the 4th blow, though, as it begins to sting rather fiercely. 

"Breathe," He commands, and i work to steady my breaths, inhaling slowly and then releasing the breath in a steady exhalation. It helps, some, and i relax a little. My hands are still clasped behind my back, and Master must approve of my reactions thus far, because He says, "Good girl, Kitten; good girl."

He reaches up and begins to play with the nipples, rolling them in His fingers and pinching them, and even though the pinching stings, i can't help the shiver that courses through me at the same time. He gives a harder pinch, and i suck in a breath on a gasp of discomfort. i feel another pinch, but this time it continues, and is then joined by another, next to it, and then a third. i pant a little, and He tells me again, to breathe, and i focus on my inhalations and exhalations, and the pain in my nipple seems to ease a bit. Master pinches the other nipple now, hard, and i wince, then the same 3 continuing pinches occur. i can tell there's some sort of clamp in use, but i'm not 100% sure of what it is. 

And then Master reaches between my legs, and applies these clamps, or whatever they are, to my pussy lips - 6 of them, if my counting is correct. Dear God they hurt. It's not a huge pain, not a stabbing pain, not a deep pain, but all those small pinches together are damned uncomfortable. Again, He tells me to breathe, and again, it helps.

He reaches between my legs, fingering my pussy, and gives a soft groan. i must be doing all right, because He says, again, "Good girl."

His fingers are still questing, rubbing over my clit, and i make a noise somewhere between pain and desire.

"You are soaking, just dripping,"He says.

He tells me to turn around, and i shuffle awkwardly in a circle until my back is to Him. i am nervous, and i'm twisting my fingers behind my back. He covers my hands with one of His, forcing my fingers into stillness. When i am still, He tells me to bend forward, and i obey.

"Can you count to 10, Kitten?" Master asks me, and i tell Him of course i can, Master.

The next thing i feel is the sharp sting of the cane biting into my ass cheek. Damn! 

"One," i say.

Another sharp blow with the cane lands on my bottom. "Two."

"Three."

"Four."

There is a small lull, and the next blow land on the opposite cheek. "Five."

"Six."

"Seven."

"Eight."

And then He stops. i remain bent over, panting lightly, waiting. 

"Stand up," He commands, and i straighten up as best i can. He tells me to play with my pussy, to rub myself, and then as i do, He strikes me with the cane again. i am not expecting it, and i jump at the sting. 

"I want you to cum," He says, and then smacks me with the cane again. i rub myself, hoping to bring myself off quickly, but He keeps striking me with the cane - and i do realize that He is not whaling on me, not at all, but the cane hurts sharply, and He is hitting me in the same spot every time, so that every blow hurts more and more. And i lose it - i shake my head, and He sees it.

"Yes, you can," He tells me, and then hits me again. But i can't, i really can't, and i shake my head again and let loose a great sob. There are tears in my eyes and i suddenly feel flushed and dizzy. Another blow with the cane, and my stomach rebels. i am going to be sick.

Master notices that something is wrong, and He puts the cane down and tells me to breathe. But i can't; i'm stuck in the pain and the impossible command, and i'm really going to be sick. Oh, God. i'm past trembling right into shaking, and i feel Master grab me to keep me steady. He helps me turn around, and through the haze in my brain i feel Him working quickly to remove all the clamps. In His haste though, some of them hurt sharply as He removes them, and i bite out a harsh, "Fuck!" Once the clamps are all gone, He pulls off the blindfold, and then takes my hands. i can't look at Him, i can't, and i lean forward and bury my face in His shoulder, and cry. 

Once my tears have mostly stopped, i sniffle, and He tugs at my hands, so i straighten up and meet His gaze. 

"Are you all right?" He asks, and i sniffle again and say, "Yes, Master."

He looks at me for a moment, then says, "No, you're not."

And fresh tears spring to my eyes and trail down my cheeks as i shake my head and repeat, "No, i'm not."

And Master sits there and lets me grip His hands for dear life, and even though i am not as overwhelmed as i was, i'm suddenly sure i have utterly failed Him, and that makes me even more miserable. i hang my head and close my eyes.

Very gently, He tells me to go lie down for a bit, and i shuffle off to the bed and settle myself, gingerly, as my abused skin makes contact with the sheets. And then there is silence, save for the muted sounds of the TV and my own sniffles. i must have really fucked up. So i lie there, miserable, and not at all sure what to do about it.

After a while Master comes and sits next to me on the bed. i turn to my side to face Hm, and wait.

And then, we talk. He helps me inspect the bruises on my breasts - and they are lovely, i must admit; i will have them for days. i thank Him for them. And He says - and this is balm to my hurting heart, truly - that He is not disappointed, that i have done well, that He is not upset with me in any way. And then, i have to blink away tears again, because i am so grateful. Sometimes i am still so unsure of myself ... then He tells me that this is not a sprint, it's a marathon, and i've come such a long way already. And i feel the tension in my body ease as He talks, and i am soothed and relieved and then, gradually, ready to try again.

 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment