Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday

--- explicit sexual situations ---

Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.




It is Sir's birthday today, and i have planned a surprise for Him. i can only hope He is pleased with my choice.

When Sir arrives, i greet Him at the door, then step back and drop into Position 1. With my head bowed and eyes lowered, i hear Him close the door and then step in front of me.  i am clad in one of Sir's favorite outfits - a simple white tank with silky white panties. He doesn't yet know it, but i am also wearing my Smartballs, internally. In the bedroom i have 2 candles burning, and an ice bucket rests next to the bed. There's another surprise waiting, as well, but i don't want to give the game away just yet.

Sir uses a finger to tip my chin up, and i meet His eyes.

"Hello, Kitten," He says.  "What's all this?"

"Happy Birthday, Sir," i reply. And He smiles. "Thank you," He says.

i forge ahead with my plan, hoping He will allow me the indulgence. And so, unprompted, i recite my daily devotion to Him.

"If it pleases You to have me kneel before You, i will kneel reverently.
If it pleases You to bind me, i will offer You my arms.
If it pleases You to touch me, i will allow myself to be touched.
If it pleases You to teach me, i will learn all i can.
If it pleases You to discipline me, i will accept it without a sound.
If it pleases You to have me serve You, i will serve with dignity, devotion, and loyalty."

When i finish, i look up at Sir's face, and find that He is staring at me intently - not upset, but focused. He's trying to figure out what i'm doing, i'm sure. 

"Will You come to the bedroom with me?" i ask. 

"Yes," He says, and then falls silent. i remain in place, waiting. 

"You may rise," He says then, and i relax my legs, rolling to my side and then scrambling to my feet. My knees are a bit sore, but not too bad. i lead the way down the hall, and step into the bedroom, with Sir right behind me. When He enters the room, He stops short, as i step to the side and reveal our former playmate C waiting on the bed.  She is similarly clad in only panties and a silky tank top, and she is sitting in a relaxed lotus position, though it cannot be said that she is merely lounging. 

Sir turns and looks at me, and all i can say is, once more, "Happy Birthday, Sir."

He takes over then - of course He does, as is proper - and directs C to shed her clothing and lie on hr back. i am instructed to join her on the bed, and following Sir's directive, i fasten my mouth over her nipple and suckle it, lapping my tongue over it, feeling it pebble on my tongue. When it is a stiff peak, i give it a quick nip, which makes C shudder, and move to the other nipple, giving it the same attention. She lets out a breathy "mmmm", and shifts on the bed. Sir sits on the side of the bed and His fingers quest between C's legs, rubbing along her clit, pressing into her pussy, pumping into her and making her moan and squirm.

Sir then tells me to scoot down and pay attention to C's wet pussy. i can smell how aroused she is, and when i bend my head and give her a slow lick, she shivers and presses her hips up. She tastes both sweet and tangy, and her juices run freely over my tongue. Sir shifts up on the bed and reaches around to pull my panties down, tugging them off my hips and then down each leg and finally, all the way off. He reaches to finger me, now, and i have to smile against C's cunt when His fingers find and then tug experimentally on the cord to the Smartballs. i can feel them move inside me as He begins to tug them free, but my muscles are holding on tight and He has to really pull. i open my legs a bit in an effort to ease their passage, but i still groan with discomfort when the first ball stretches me open on its way out. The second ball comes free more easily, but i still wince as it pops out.

The balls are covered with my juices, as they have been worn for about 4 hours now, and He reaches across my body and offers them to C. She is panting and wriggling, but she takes them and licks them clean for Sir. He drops them to the floor, then tells me to leave C, strip off my tank top, and lie on my back. He tell C to kneel next to me, and i watch as she arranges herself by my side. Sir retrieves one of the candles and gives it to C, directing her to drizzle the hot wax on me. i close my eyes and wait for that first drop of hot wax to sear my skin. When it comes, i hiss, because it burns, it burns, but i like it. C begins to create an abstract pattern on my skin with the wax, sometimes creating a small pool, sometimes drizzling it in long thing strings. And it burns, and is so very hot, and i hiss and jump and moan and get so fucking wet over it. 

Once C has used all the available wax, Sir tells her to use the other candle as well, and i am soon covered with long stringy threads of cooling wax. My skin beneath the wax is reddened and warm, and i am panting and gripping the sheets because i am so turned on. But Sir throws a wrench in my quest for a climax, and tells C and me to switch our positions. i groan in frustration, but roll to my side, leaving space for C to stretch out on the bed, and i move to her side. Sir hands me the bucket of ice and tells me to fill C's pussy with the frozen cubes. For a moment i am jealous, as i like this, too, but then i do what Sir has told me, and i slip one ice cube inside her cunt. It slips in so easily, as she is wet, and i press it in deep. She moans a little, and i can empathize - it's very cold, so cold it burns a bit. I press a second cube inside her, and she huffs out a breath and shifts her hips. 

With the third cube, i am pushing harder, as the ice isn't melting as quickly and this cube meets resistance. i can feel the icy melted water being squeezed out around my fingers as i work the fourth cube inside her, and she moans louder. Sir tells me to use one more cube, so i push and press and push some more to get it in there. C shifts more, and i know there's a pool of cold water forming under her hips. Sir tells me to taste her again, and when my tongue laps over her clit, she arches up into my mouth. Her juices are thinned with the water, and are cold when they meet my tongue. i set to work on her pussy, lappingmy tongue over her, then pressing two fingers inside her. Her inner walls are cold, and i can feel the remains of the ice cubes in there, but as i pump her, they melt and flow over my fingers. 

Sir comes behind me, then, and His fingers come between my legs now, rubbing over my clit and finger-fucking me, and the bed rocks and squeaks with our combined movements. i'm riding Sir's fingers, and C is riding mine, and Sir sinks His teeth into my shoulder, which makes me groan and shudder, and Sir's voice is in my ear, telling His Kitten to cum for Him, and i am helpless to do anything but obey Him. i give a loud cry as i climax, squeezing Sir's fingers, bucking back against him, and i am vaguely aware of C's own cry and tensed muscles. When my trembling eases, i collapse to the bed, and C is lying near me, my hand resting on her leg. Bur Sir prods me, making me get back on my hands and knees, and i feel His cock probing, then pushing sharply into my pussy. i'm still sensitive, and i groan and shudder, and then Sir is fucking His pussy, owning His property, and all i can do is grip the sheets and meet His thrusts and ride His cock and moan and cry out and revel in the feeling of being owned and used and mastered by my Sir.

i feel Sir's thrusts becoming erratic, and i know He is getting close, so i squeeze my inner muscles on His cock, which makes Him groan. He grips my hips hard when He cums and presses in as deep as He can go. My arms and legs are shaking, my pussy is filled with Sir's cum, and He has gifted me with finger-shaped bruises on my hips. When at last He relaxes and pulls out, i spin around on my knees and pull His cock into my mouth, lapping up any stray drops of cum, cleaning Him off thoroughly. Then i fall to the mattress, curling on my side and pressing close to Sir's side, staking my own claim on Him, as long as He allows it. i think C is lying on Sir's other side, maybe, but right now i don't care. Sir's hand is carding through my hair, my body is humming and sated, and i am content.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment