Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sir's submissive, part 1

---- explicit sexual situations ---

Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.


Sir has planned a 2-day encounter, a time for me to focus solely on my position of willing service, and for Him to assert and affirm His ownership of me.  i admit that my focus has been wavering as of late - i feel pulled in too many directions, and i'm losing sight of what Sir expects and deserves from me.

When i arrive at the hotel Sir has chosen, the door is ajar. i knock, and Sir tells me to enter. i am casually dressed, and i have a handbag with me, filled with toys and lubes, and Sir's cane is in my hand. i shut the door behind me, dropping the bag on the floor, and leaning the cane against the wall. i cross the room and drop to my knees at Sir's feet, next to teh couch where He is sitting. My heart is hammering in my chest; i am a bundle of nerves today. i know Sir has an intense time planned, and i am nervous about my ability to fulfill His requests. 

Sir's hand comes to rest on my head, and i instinctively close my eyes and tilt my head into His palm, seeking comfort and grounding from Him. 

"Hello, Kitten," He says at last, and i open my eyes to meet His. "Are you ready for Me?"

It seems innocuous, but He is serious. If i'm not fully committed to this encounter, we may as well pack it in now.  And because it is so serious, i wait several seconds before i reply in the affirmative. And then Sir shakes things up a bit - He tells me i am to call Him Master. And that seems to kick the intensity up, right from the get-go.  i swallow, then draw a deep breath, and try to mentally center myself so that right here, this room, this man, are all that i see or feel or think about.

"Position 3," Master says, and i scramble to my feet, pulling my shirt and bra off and sliding out of my pants and underwear. i pull my socks off, then plant my feet shoulder-width apart, my back straight, my eyes looking straight ahead, my hands clasped behind my back. 

"You remembered," He says, with approval, and i smile at even that tiny bit of praise. His hand reaches up and cups one breast, and i suck in my breath at the frisson of desire that curls through me with that simple touch. This is what i have missed, have longed for, have craved. His fingers swirl around my nipple, then begin to twist and tweak and pinch, and i sway on my feet. "Relax, Kitten; we have lots of time," He chides me, and i let out a quiet, nervous laugh. Master is right, of course. i have nothing to worry about or concern myself with other than following my Master's directives.

His fingers give my nipple one final sharp twist, and i gasp. His hand trails down over my stomach and then His fingers quest between my legs. In a matter of only moments, i can feel my juices running to coat His fingers, and i can hear how sloppy-wet i am as His fingers rub over my pussy. (And yes, it really is HIS pussy, as He owns it, as He owns all that i am, but for clarity's sake, i refer to my body parts as mine when i write.) Two of His fingers slide inside me and i groan, and my legs tremble. His fingers are sliding over my clit now, rubbing hard and digging in, and my body bends forward of it own volition. He snaps at me to stand up, and i hurry to pull myself back up right, but goddamn, it is difficult when those fingers of His are still digging into me. My legs are shaking as i fight to remain standing tall, but i'm wobbling on my feet.

"Are you going to cum for me, Kitten?" He asks. Oh, fuck, yes, and it's not going to be much longer, either. i moan loudly, and tell my Master i'm getting close, and then He pulls His fingers free and rubs then over my lips. i open my mouth, and suck His fingers, cleaning my juices from them. i am panting hard and my body is buzzing with the tension of my denied climax. And Master knows that. 

"I think it would be a very good idea for you to suck My cock", He says then, and i drop to my knees with a "Yes, Master" - and thank God, because my legs did not want to hold me up any more. i pull His cock into my mouth and suckle Him, rolling my tongue over Him and feeling Him swell. i grip the base of His cock with my hand, but He chides me and tells me to take all of Him, so i remove my hand and push my head down farther, forcing His cock to the back of my throat and totally gagging myself. And before He can say it, i work Him in and out of my mouth, loudly, with lots of noise and suction and "mmm" sounds, letting Him know that i enjoy His cock and want to please Him.  The noises coming from Master' throat indicate that He is enjoying my efforts.

Master's hand comes to rest on my head, and He grabs the back of my head and forces Himself deep into my throat, gagging me again, and my stomach muscles contract and heave and i'm dangerously close to vomiting, but i tear my head away and suck in some noisy breaths, willing my stomach to settle, and then i suckle His cock again. After a few more minutes Master pulls me away. i remain on my knees, looking up at Him, waiting to hear what He has to say. He tells me to retrieve His cane, and to go lie on the bed, face down. i get up, stiffly, as my knees do not want to cooperate with me, and do as i have been told. 

Master positions a pillow under my hips, then ties my hands to the headboard, above my head and slightly out to the sides. My face is turned to the side, and i know what's coming, and i'm nervous about it, so i'm a bit tense. i can hear the "whoosh" and the whistle of displaced air as Master snaps the cane, testing its weight and flexibility. He touches it to my ass, gently, and it feels cold on my skin. i do my best to relax, and then it starts - there's a swish, and a crack as the cane connects with my ass, and i jump at the sting and hiss with the sharpness of it. 

"One, Master," i manage to say, and Master says back, "Good girl."

There's another swish, and a sharper crack, and i jump and hiss again. "Two, Master."

With the third strike, my back bows and i pull at my bonds, seeking some kind of balance to offset the fire beginning to bloom across my ass.   "Three, Master."

The fourth blow is harsher yet, and this one moves from a mere sting to actual hurt, and i cry out and wriggle, seeking to adjust my position.  "Four, Master."

Another swish, a crack, a loud cry of discomfort. "Five, Master."

Then, to my surprise, Master stops. He unties my hands, and i rub my wrists and roll to my side, pulling the pillow out from underneath me. Master tells me to scoot down to the end of the bed and to kneel on my hands and knees. My ass is throbbing, and i have to wonder if i am sporting stripes yet, because i feel the skin pulling as i move into position. Master moves behind me, and one hand smooths down my back while the other presses between my legs and rubs over my pussy. i can tell i'm wet, and Master presses a finger inside me, pumping me and making sure to thoroughly coat His finger. He pulls the wet digit free and presses it into my ass, slowly, encouraging my ass to open for Him and to loosen and relax around His finger. 

When He feels i'm ready, He pulls His finger free and then presses His cock into my pussy, wetting it, coating it, lubing it, before lining up and pressing slowly into my ass. i wriggle and push back, trying to help, and i feel every centimeter of His cock, i swear, as it pushes past the ring of muscle. It burns, it hurts, and i groan and shift and try to become more comfortable, and then after a minute or two, the burning eases and the fullness begins to feel good. i let out a breath i wasn't even aware i was holding, and when Master begins to thrust, i rock back against Him. 

Master's pace increases and the bed rocks and creaks beneath me. i moan and whine, and i can hear Master's own groans and sighs behind me. i grip the sheets in my fists as i feel myself bearing down, the first flutterings of my growing climax beginning to build in my stomach. Master reaches around and rubs my clit, and i cry out again and buck into His hand. Sweat breaks out on my skin and my fingers curl even deeper into the sheets. i drop my head and grind back against my Master, my ass feeling sore as Master pounds into me, my ass cheeks feeling stretched and almost bruised. My knees are beginning to chafe as they slide over the sheet, but i don't care, i don't care, i'm caught up in the clawing need in my belly and the cock buried in my ass, owning it, owning me.

My cries rise in pitch, and Master - in a voice both commanding and choked, if that's even possible - tells me to let Him know when i'm close. i gasp out a "Yes, Mas-Master," between pants and noisy breaths, and then, there it is - that moment when climax is imminent and all my muscles begin to tighten in anticipation. 

"Master," i get out, "i'm gonna - i'm gonna - "

"Tell me," He demands. "Louder! Tell me!"

i can't think; i can barely summon the words to tell my Master what He wants to know. "Master! i'm - i'm cumming. i'm cumming ... ahhh!"  My voice trails away in a wail and my body locks up, spasms, bears down as my climax swirls through me. My muscles all tighten and squeeze, and i feel my ass clamping down on Master's cock. He gives a final mighty thrust and, with a muffled shout, empties Himself in me, His cock erupting and filling my ass with His cum. i rest heavily on my hands and knees, my muscles relaxing and feeling all rubbery and soft. Master pulls His cock free and i groan, my ass feeling all stretched and empty now. He lies on the bed next to me, on His back, and i swivel on my knees so i can engulf His still-hard cock in my mouth, cleaning Him off and collecting the dribbles and drops of His cum which are still leaking from His cock. i don't stop until i'm sure He's done, and completely clean. At the point, i drop to my side, still panting and shaky. 

And this is just the beginning - we have this day and all night to go, and i am sure that my Master has many plans for me. But for right now, i melt into the bed and bask in this feeling of sated contentment.  





  

No comments:

Post a Comment