Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sir's submissive, part 2

Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.


My Master allows me to rest and recover for a while, and it isn't too long until my muslces relax and i feel all loose and melty and sleepy. And then Master tells me to sit up, and i pull myself into a loose lotus position on the bed. He commands me to remove my collar, and i obey - but inside i'm wondering what's going on, as i have worn His token for quite a while now, and i feel odd without it.

Master holds out His hand, and i drop the chain into His palm. He tells me to close my eyes, and as soon as i obey, i feel the bed shift as Master stands up. i hear Him walk around the room a bit, and then He returns - i can hear that He stops next to me. Even so, i startle when i feel His touch at my throat. He tells me to tip my head back, and i can feel something sliding over my head and around my neck, something wider and much heavier, and cold, as well. It feels like a collar, a metal choke chain.  When He has finished, He tells me to open my eyes. i look up and meet His gaze. He is looking at me and not quite smiling, but i get the feeling He is pleased.

"You are my pet," He says. "and you will be My pet until I tell you differently. Do you understand?"

Now honestly, i have no idea what is going to happen now, but there's no way i'm going to fail Him in this.  So i look Him square in the eyes, and say, simply, "Yes, Master." And then i wait.

He sits on the bed again, next to me, and then He orders me off the bed and onto the floor, so i slide down and sit at His feet, my head resting on His knee. His hand comes up and absently pets my hair, and even before i realize i'm doing it, my head tilts into His hand. When He stands and moves to the couch to watch TV for a bit, i follow on my hands and knees (and damn the rug burn!), then settle at His feet again. When i get tired of sitting, i lie down, curled on my side, but still resting at my Master's feet.  i am quietly resting, almost drowsing, when Master speaks to me again.

"Kitten," He says, and i sit up and look at Him, but i do not speak.  He smiles in approval, then reaches under a pillow and retrieves a simple chain-link leash. He reaches out and snaps the leash onto the collar, then stands and walks around the room, leading me by the leash. We circle the room several times, and my knees are getting kind of sore, as they rub against the hotel carpet. i stop when Master stops, and move when He moves, and only once does He have to correct me for failing to move as quickly as He does. One tug on the leash, tightening the collar, and i do not want to repeat that experience. 

Eventually, He moves into the bathroom and the cold of the tiles on my bare skin makes me hiss. He orders me into the tub, and i climb over the side, then kneel, wincing at the cold of the porcelain as it seeps into my skin and makes me shiver. He leans in and unclips the leash, then drops it to the floor, and i know what's coming next. i settle myself as comfortably as i can, and still, i don't speak. All i do is close my eyes, tilt my head back, and open my mouth.

"Good girl," i hear Him say. In another minute or so - long enough that my knees are aching and my toes are feeling numb - i feel the first warm drops hit my cheek. i turn my head to catch the flow in my mouth, and i swallow and swallow as the stream keeps coming, and it overflows my mouth and cascades down my chin, even as i keep my mouth open and swallow and swallow some more. 

When He finishes, i open my eyes, and Master tells me to shower quickly and then return to the bed. i hasten to obey, soaping up and rinsing off as quickly as i can, while still being sure to wash all traces of urine from my face. Master has not told me to take off the choke collar, though, so i rinse it, too, and then towel off. i crawl out to the bed on my hands and knees - remember, Master has not told me that i am no longer His pet. At Master's command, i climb on the bed and lie on my back. He binds my hands above my head and somehow attaches the lead end of the choke collar to the bonds, so that if i pull too hard on them, i end up choking myself. This could be - interesting, as i do tend to pull hard against my restraints.

And then Master dives in, and rewards me for my obedience, and His mouth is hot and wet against my pussy. i gasp and squeal and buck up into His mouth. God, i love this, love when He eats me, love His lips and tongue and mouth. i pull on my bonds and the collar tightens, and i choke and cough. Master reaches up and makes sure the collar is loose, and then returns to His feast. i flex my hands into fists, relax them, and flex them again. i don't want to choke myself again, but damn, i need some way of releasing the tension building inside me. i cry out as a particularly strong wave of desire frissions though me, and i feel my body tense and shiver.

Master lifts His mouth from my dripping pussy, and slips two fingers inside me. i gasp and moan as His fingers quest and twist, and i rock my hips and ride His fingers. And then He speaks to me, His voice low and insistent.

"You are Mine," He says, His voice is nearly a growl. "I own you, ALL of you, because you have given yourself to Me. And you want it, don't you, Kitten? You like that I own you, don't you?"

And even though i am still in pet mode, i answer Him verbally, with "Yes, Master! Yes, i like it, i want it."

Master lowers His mouth back to my pussy and sucks on my clit, and my back bows and i cry out as my climax sweeps over me. My hips rise off the bed and grind into His mouth as i flood His tongue with my juices, and my inner muscles contract hard and squeeze His fingers. When the wave has passed and i relax on the bed, panting harshly, Master slips His fingers free and offers them to me to clean.  i suckle them, making sure to fully clean them for Him, and my tongue wraps around His fingers even as He pulls them away. He reaches up and releases my bonds, lifting the collar over my head and off, and i rub my wrists, easing the ache caused by the bonds.

i'm almost sorry to see the collar removed, i admit; there are certainly worse ways to spend my time than as Master's cherished pet. But right now, i am so very tired, and i curl up on my side and slip into a doze.



No comments:

Post a Comment