Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday to me

--- explicit sexual situations ---



Ah, yes, my birthday. I'm probably too old for cake and balloons and prettily-wrapped presents, though I will admit, I still really like those things. But I took the day off to pamper myself, and that's exactly what I plan to do.

I enjoy a quiet, lazy morning, waking up when I'm rested, and not to the alarm. I relax on the couch for a nice long while, sipping my way through two cups of coffee with flavored creamer - white chocolate raspberry, mmm - and playing crossword games online. I give myself a pedicure, and paint my toenails a playful orange hue. I grab a late breakfast - a chocolate-chip waffle smeared with peanut butter and some vanilla yogurt. With my tummy full, I settle back on the couch and check my email. I smile when I see several birthday wishes waiting for me, and take the time to read each one.

By this point my nail polish is fully dry, so I wander to the bathroom and fill the tub, the water as hot as I can stand it. I ease into the water, hissing at the heat of it, which almost hurts, but I love it. Once I'm seated, I have to prop my feet up on the side, above the water, as it's too hot with my feet submerged. My skin has reddened already, and as I get used to the heat, I inch down until I am reclining in the tub. Aaahhhhh. Bliss.

I soak for a long while, until the water has nearly cooled. Then I scrub up and shave. There. All smooth, all squeaky-clean, all fragrant and relaxed. And wrinkly. Hmmm. After drying off, I slather my skin with lotion, and wait for it to absorb before pulling on simple white cotton panties and a white tank top. It's simple, comfy, and exactly what I want on my day off. 

I nestle back on the couch with a fresh cup of coffee, flipping through the TV channels until I get to  SyFy, where a tacky grade-B creature flick is playing. I love these - mutant animals terrorizing the local population until the resident geek/nerd/outcast comes up with a crazy plan to save the day, and in the process, gets the girl.

The body count is at an even dozen, and the hero is being pursued by a giant spider with acid-soaked silk, when the doorbell rings. So I leave the movie running and answer the door. I know some would be reluctant to open the door in just their underwear, but hey, it's my birthday, and I'm in my own home, and I didn't invite anyone over, so I feel justified. I pull the door open, then step back in surprise; there on my front stoop is my Master.  And no, I was not expecting to see Him. 

I walk backwards, pulling the door open wide and inviting Master inside. I know I have a stupid grin on my face, but damn, I am happy to see Him. 

"Hello, Kitten," He says.

"Welcome, Master," I reply.

And then He takes charge. "Position 2," He commands, and I peel off my clothes and drop to my knees, sitting up tall and lacing my hands behind my head. He closes the door, then circles me, stopping in front of me and cupping my chin in His hand, tipping my head back until I meet His eyes.

"Happy birthday," He says.

"Thank you, Master," I say. And then, "I'm really glad to see you."

He says nothing, merely smiles, but there's a gleam in His eye that makes me simultaneously nervous and excited. A shiver moves through me and my heart rate picks up speed.

My knees are beginning to ache a bit, and He tells me to assume Position 4. I unlace my hands and shift my weight forward, resting my face and shoulders on the floor and reaching back to grasp my ass cheeks with my hands. It feels good to stretch, I admit, and I close my eyes and just breathe. Then Master reaches down and taps my back sharply, and I open my eyes. 

"You need to be in this position when I return, Kitten," He tells me. 

"Yes, Master," I say. And then, He is gone down the hall. I close my eyes and breathe, and try to relax. Faintly, I can hear some muted sounds from down the hall, but I can't really tell what's going on. And it's all right. Master will let me know in His good time. 

Perhaps 10 minutes later -  I'm not really sure, as I am a terrible judge of time, but my legs are feeling kind of numb - I hear Master's footsteps coming back toward me. A thrill of anticipation ripples through me, and I tense a little bit when He stops by my side. He reaches down and strokes my back, once, twice, a third time, and I feel myself relax. He tells me to stand, so I do, wobbling a bit on sore knees and wincing as the blood flows through my calves, giving them that pins-and-needles feeling. When I am steady, Master speaks again, directing me to move to my bedroom and then wait for Him. 

As I step through the bedroom door, I can see Master's cane propped against the foot board,  a candle burning on the night stand, my anal plug, lube, and Smartballs laid out on a small towel. He has not told me what to do, exactly, so I assume Position 1 - kneeling, with my head bowed and my hands resting palms-up on my knees. After just a few minutes, Master enters the room. I hear thump, and a clink, and then He says, "Good girl." And I smile.

He tells me to stand up and assume Position 3 - feet apart, hands clasped behind my back - and then He places a blindfold over my eyes. My heart speeds up in anticipation.  And when Master cups my breasts in His hands, I suck in a breath. He plays with the nipples, pinching and tweaking and rubbing them, and they perk up and stiffen and grow taut. He pulls on them a bit, too, stretching them, and I wince a little when His play becomes uncomfortable. He cups the right breast and slaps it, hard, three times, and then treats the other breast in the same manner. I know I will have finger-shaped bruises after that.

My breathing is slightly erratic, coming in shallow pants, and He leans down and bites my shoulder. I wince and moan, because it hurts, but again, I know I will bear a bruise, and I don't mind.

Master tells me to get up on the bed on my hands and knees, and He helps guide me, as I am still wearing the blindfold. Once I am in position, I hear Him moving around the room, and then the bed dips as He joins me. I hear a snap, like a cap being opened, and right after, I feel a cold, wet sensation at my anus. I drop my head to my arms and shift my knees apart, allowing Master easier access. I feel His finger breach me, and it's uncomfortable, but not painful. After a few moments, the finger is gone, and replaced by something larger, slick and cold. He's working the plug into my ass. I try to help by pushing back and trying to relax, so that insertion is easier, but God, I hate this thing. I always have, because it hurts every time, and I almost always bleed. It takes several minutes - and I am grateful that He takes His time, easing me open little by  little - but at last, the plug is seated, and I am left with the stretched full heavy feeling of the plug. 

Master begins to play with the plug, holding it by the base and making little thrusting motions, so that it begins to slide in and out of my ass. It is not pleasant at first, as I'm still pretty tight around it, but gradually it goes from painful and harsh to more open and slick, and eventually I almost begin to enjoy it. Almost. When I am about as open and relaxed as possible, Master slowly eases the plug all the way out, and then His cock is right there, pushing inside, and again, I push back and try to take Him as deep as I can.

This is still a little uncomfortable, but way better than the plug, and when Master begins to fuck me, I push back against Him, taking Him balls-deep. We rock for several minutes, His thrusts coming harder and harder, and the bed is shaking and He is moaning a little, and I am panting and moaning, myself.  His fingers grip my hips as He slams into me, and again, I will sport bruises from His powerful hold. Eventually, though, He thrusts in one final time and cums inside me, pushing in as deep as He possibly can and then giving a series of short shallow thrusts as He rides His climax out. He lets Himself drape over my back, not putting all His weight on me, but leaning enough, and I revel in the skin-to-skin contact while He pants and recovers. And when He pulls out, I whine in protest and try to follow, but He just laughs at me. 

I sit back on my heels and reach to remove the blindfold, so I can see Him, as it is my happy task to clean His cock after sex, but He stops me and tells me to get back on my hands and knees. I am puzzled, but I obey, and mere moments later I let out a hiss as hot wax drizzles across my lower back and down over my ass. Aahhh, it burns, but it's so good, and I vocalize short gasping whines with each splash and drip. When the wax is gone, the bed shifts again as He places the candle back on the night stand, and I hear a clink. The next thing I know, I am shrieking in surprise and trying to shrink away from the abrupt searing cold of an ice cube. Contrasted with the heat of the melted wax, the cold burns, and it's more painful to me than the wax was, truly. He rubs the ice all over my lower back, though, along my spine, then as that cube melts to nothingness, He applies a fresh cube to my ass cheeks and down the crack of my ass. I'm panting in earnest, now, as the cold makes me flinch.

Suddenly He pushes me, and I tilt over. His hands grab my hips and pull me to my back, the dried wax flaking off onto the sheets as He slides me to the edge of the bed. And before I can catch my breath or orient myself to this new position, He has buried His face between my legs and is feasting on me. Oh, fuck, yes! I love this, and now I am shrieking for a whole different reason. His tongue is relentless, His hands holding my hips firmly, and already I can feel my orgasm rushing to meet me. It's hard and fast and glorious, and in what seems like no time at all, I am screaming out, bucking into His mouth, flooding His tongue with my juices as He licks and slurps and laps at me, and even though it's almost too much, almost too soon, and almost too harsh, He pulls a second climax from me. Thisone almost hurts, truly, but it's so good!

I collapse to the bed, shaking and panting, gasping for breath, feeling all flushed and spent and too warm, but completely sated and oh, so satisfied. He peels the blindfold off, and I blink rapidly, allowing my eyes to adjust to the light again.

"Happy birthday, Kitten," He says.

"Thank you, Master; thank you so much," I reply, and then I wait to see what else He has planned.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment