Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Night at Home

---- explicit sexual situations ----


I arrive home after work and kick off my shoes. I'm tired, and it's been a long week, and all I want to do is relax this evening.

I pad down the hall to my room, crossing to the attached bathroom, and sweep the shower curtain aside. I start the water in the tub, planning to have a nice hot soak. I leave the water running and head back to the kitchen, where I rummage in the cupboard for a stemmed glass and pour myself some wine. I take a sip as I head back down the hall. 

I check the water level in the tub - not enough yet - and set my wine down on the edge of the tub. I shuck my clothes, unbuttoning my blouse and dropping it to the floor, peeling off my slacks, and giving them a little kick to shake them off my foot. I turn off the water, then shimmy out of my bra and panties, and finally pulling off my knee-high stockings. My clothes are scattered on the floor in a loose and untidy pile, but I don't care.

I stick my toe into the water, testing the temperature, and I find that its just about right - hot enough that it's almost too hot, but bearable, barely. I have to get in quickly when it's like this, and get seated so that I can lift my feet out of the water and brace them on the cool porcelain tiles at the end of the tub. The skin on my legs has reddened already, and I feel sweat breaking out on my forehead. Ah, yes, that means the water temp is perfect. It takes a few minutes, but at last I am lying back against the wall of the tub, my shoulders submerged, my arms feeling nearly weightless as they float in the water. I close my eyes and relax, allowing the heat of the water to soothe my muscles and melt away my tensions. Mmmm.

I have no idea how long I lie in the tub, only that at last, the water starts to feel cool. I sit up, then, and pick up my wine glass, sipping the rich liquid, letting it trickle down my throat. No sense in wasting perfectly good wine. I drink about half of the glass before setting it back on the edge of the tub. Then I lean forward and twist open the hot water knob, rewarming the water so I can stay in longer. I love long soaks, have I mentioned that? With the water warmed again, I lie back and close my eyes. Just for a few more minutes, I tell myself.

It's longer than a few minutes, of course. When the water begins to cool again, I sit up, drain my wine glass, and wash up, then climb out of the tub and towel off. My skin is reddened and feels tight and dry, so I hastily towel-dry my hair and head into the bedroom. I climb upon the bed and retrieve my lotion from the night table. It's lightly scented with mango and tangerine, and it's a nice thick lotion, so it feels really good. I slather it on, starting with my feet, then my calves, then my thighs and hips and some across my stomach, and finally my arms. Then I think - Hey, my breasts are skin, too, and so I rub some lotion on them as well. 

Well, indeed. That feels quite nice, actually, so I rub them some more. Now I can feel something quite different - a slow building of what could be desire, desire for release, perhaps. I scoot down the bed so I can comfortably lie down, then I use both hands to play with my breasts, cupping them, squeezing them, rolling the nipples between my fingers. Oh, yes, that's very nice, indeed. I let out a sigh of pleasure as my fingers keep working, rolling, teasing and pinching. Of their own volition, my legs fall open and I squirm a bit.

My left hand keeps playing with one nipple, but I let my right hand trail down my body, my nails lightly scraping over my skin, and I shiver. Oh, I do like that. My fingers run softly between my legs, brushing my pussy, then ever-so-lightly ghosting over my clit, but it may as well have been a much harder touch, as my back arches and my voice moans at the gentle caress. I am so, so wet already - it has been a while, I admit, and my body is primed and ready to cum. I slide my middle finger inside my pussy, feeling how wet I am, gathering that slick moisture on my digit, then remove the finger and use it to lube my clit. Damn,  but that feels good. I slide two fingers inside now, and pump them, my hips rocking up to meet my shallow thrusts. My breaths are shallow pants, and my heart beat has increased. 

I bend my knees and pull them up, planting both feet flat on the bed, opening my legs even wider. My left hand leaves my sore but happy nipple, now, and I plunge two of my fingers inside my body as deep as I can. I toss my head back and groan, because it just feels that damn good, and the fingers of my right hand slide and rub and caress the nub of my clit. Oh, god, that's really, really good .... but it isn't quite enough. I roll to my side and clamber off the bed, nearly stumbling in my hurry to retrieve Jack.

Have you met Jack yet? He's my vibrator, a jackrabbit style, and he's very good at what he does. In fact, my Master used to say He hated Jack. LOL.

But I happen to adore Jack, and he is exactly what I need at the moment, so out of the drawer he comes, and into bed with me he goes. 

I resume my position - on my back, knees bent, legs open - and hold Jack in my right hand. I rub my clit with his tip, lubing him a bit and teasing myself at the same time. Then I slide him down, and down, and start to ease him inside me. He's cold, at first, and I use little pulses, short little shallow thrusts to push him past the entrance and start working him in deeper. My left hand comes up to start working my other nipple, rolling and pinching and pulling and rubbing. I swear, the pleasure waves travel down my body, making my pussy tingle. Oh, this is going to be a good one. 

I ease Jack in as deep as he can go, his little rabbit ears resting on my clit, and I use my thumb to switch on the vibrator ears. Oh, fuck, that's perfect, and I pump him in and out, shallowly at first, then harder, and deeper, and I can hear my juices making a squelching sound as I pull Jack free and then slam him home. I am so, so fucking wet right now, and my orgasm is hovering just there, just so close, but I'm staving it off to prolong it and savor the moment. My head is tilted back, my eyes closed, my right hand pumping Jack, fucking myself with him, the vibrator ears dancing over my clit, and then I reach the point where I cannot hold off any longer. 

My climax rips through me, and I shove Jack in deep and hold him there while my pussy clamps down on him, the ears still vibrating against me. It's a strong one, and I can't stop the cry that breaks past my lips, the utterance of ultimate pleasure and completion ringing in my own ears. My entire body shakes and trembles with the force of my release, and I couldn't remove Jack right now if I wanted to, as my inner muscles are holding him so tight. 

Finally, though, the vibrating ears turn from pleasure to annoyance, and my body relaxes enough that I pull Jack free, flipping the switch to turn off the ears. I'm panting, still, my heart pounding, and Jack feels warm and wet against my leg. I lie there, savoring the languid feeling in my muscles, enjoying the blissful contentment for a few minutes more. At last, though, the cum drying on my leg starts to feel cold and sticky, and reluctantly, I get up and head back into the bathroom. I use a washcloth to clean up a bit, and I make sure to clean Jack thoroughly, so that he's all ready to go for the next time. I scoop up my abandoned clothing and dump them in the hamper, then carry my empty glass back to the bedroom. Jack goes back in his drawer, and I pull on my standard relaxing-at-home outfit -- plain cotton panties and a soft wife-beater. I take the glass to the kitchen, setting it beside the sink, then grab a book and settle on the living room couch, fully intent on enjoying the remainder of my quiet evening.   

  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment