Saturday, September 21, 2013

Buffet

Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things I'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.

**NOTE - This is an adult blog, with adult content. There will be frank sexual discussion and BDSM themes.**


Recently, while in conversation with Master, he surprised me by offering an unexpected bonus, if you will - we had been joking about "What would you order for dinner if you knew you were going to fuck his brains out later." Lobster? Steak? My answer - which is the absolute truth - was that I'd order something light, small, because I don't do well with a full stomach. I have enough problems with gagging and with stomach things that packing it full, then doing gymnastics in bed is a bad idea.

So he laughed, but I'm sure he acknowledged the truth of what I had said. And then he said he would allow me to cum the next day, as long as I blogged about the "meal" I had chosen to indulge in. (As I said, I was surprised by this, so I asked him if he was giving me permission. I did not want to err due to any kind of misunderstanding on my part. Readers of this blog will see that my appetite has sometimes been quite voracious, indeed, so I wanted to be quite sure of my opportunity.)

And so I told him, I will choose a buffet, where you get to go back as often as you want. He laughed again, and commented that I was taking full advantage of the situation. And why not? 

So I began my buffet in my morning shower. Once I was all clean, with conditioner in my hair, I lifted one foot and propped it on the lip at the edge of the tub. The warm water beat down on my back as I stroked my fingers over my pussy, testing today's sensitivity and wetness. Hmm, a bit sensitive, yes, and I let out a breath on a quiet sigh. I leaned forward a little and bent my knees, assuming a shallow squat and opening my pussy further. My digits stroked over my clit again, then again, and settled into a routine of rubbing in circles, now pressing a bit harder, now easing off a little, and all the while the water rained down over me and my hair dripped in front of my face, and my legs began trembling a bit from the awkward way I was squatting.

I moaned, then, softly, but it sounded loud in my ears. My breaths came faster as the tension built up deep in my belly. My hips began rocking against my fingers, seeking more contact, more pressure, just more. I moaned again, and reached out to brace myself on the shower wall, leaning even farther forward as my fingers sped up, rubbing my clit furiously. I squeezed my eyes shut as I came, sparks bursting behind my eyelids, my legs locking, my voice a long, low moan. I crouched there, panting, for several minutes, as my muscles slowly relaxed and my heartbeat settled into a calmer beat. Then I stood up, my legs feeling a bit shaky, and tilted my head back to rinse out my hair. I felt all sluggish and loose. What a nice way to start the morning.

Later on, as it neared lunch time, I decided to go for my second helping. With Master in mind, this time I took it upon myself to do a little of the training he'd introduced me to. I took 2 clothespins from my drawer and stripped out of my clothes, then laid down on the bed. I attached one clothespin to each nipple, wincing in discomfort as they closed tightly around each peak. Damn, that smarts! I took great noisy breaths in through my nose and blew out through my mouth, again and again, until the pain eased a little and I was no longer solely focused on the sharp squeezing painful pressure on my nipples. 

I reached down between my legs, being careful to avoid jostling the clothespins, and began stroking my clit, soft, easy passes over the nub. Mmm, that's nice. Gentle, easy, slow, an unhurried caress which nevertheless began to build a need, a fire, a burn within me. My breaths quickened, and I shifted on the mattress, which had the unfortunate effect of causing my arm to bump the clothespin. Oh, Ow, ow ow! Dammit! So now I was caught between wanting to cum, and wanting to stop everything and undo those clothespins, because now, of course, I was hyper-aware of them, biting into my tender flesh, clamping unmercifully on my nipples. 

I decided to just hurry up and get it over with, so I pressed my fingers in deep and rubbed so hard that my clit became sore and my arm became tired, but I forced that coil to snap, and my climax washed over me, short and abrupt and not really satisfying at all; but then I removed the clothespins, and oh my god, that hurt so bad! The blood rushed into those abused tissues and I instinctively crossed my arms over my breasts, holding them still as I rolled to my side and curled into a ball. Oooh, that smarted like the devil. I laid there for quite a while - about 10 minutes, I think - until the tenderness receded a little bit and I could move without wincing.

As I went about my afternoon, I could feel my nipples' tenderness if I shifted a certain way or happened to bump my breast on the table or against my arm. By early evening, though, the soreness was almost gone, which I was grateful for.

By late evening, as I was thinking about going to bed, I was ready for another round. Sticking with my buffet analogy, I'd had a really good breakfast, a quick but not-so-good lunch, and now I was ready for dinner and dessert. 

I retrieved Jack  - my favorite jackrabbit vibrator - from my dresser drawer, and made myself comfortable on my bed. I fully intended to enjoy this. I began teasing myself with Jack, lightly rubbing it back and forth over my clit, over my pussy, again and again, then gently probing at my entrance with Jack's tip, just testing to see if I was wet yet. I spent a nice little while doing this, playing, teasing, building up a slow need that wanted more. I shifted a little, and sighed, and everything felt good.

By now I could feel myself growing wet, so I worked Jack in a little further, using little shallow thrusts to coat it in my juices and allow it to slip in a bit deeper, and a bit deeper, until finally it was seated all the way in. Mmmm. Oh, yes, that's nice. I started pumping Jack then, in and out, not using any of the controls just yet, just Jack and me and my own hand. God, that felt good. I sighed again, a bit louder, and my hips rocked up to take Jack in deeper still.

I moaned, then, and lifted my other hand to play with my nipple. Yes, it was still a bit tender from earlier, but I discovered I didn't mind so much. I began fucking myself with Jack, then, working it faster, a bit more forcefully, and a spiral of need lanced through me and made me moan aloud, again. All too quickly I climaxed, a rush of liquid flooding my pussy as my muscles tensed. And it was good, yes, but I am by nature greedy, and I was sure I had another one in me. 

Once the waves of pleasure had passed, I pulled Jack free, wincing as it slipped out and away. I maneuvered up on my knees, sitting up tall with my knees parted, and leaned over to reinsert Jack into my pussy. Mmm, yes, that was a bit tricky, wasn't it? The tissues were sensitive, and I hissed a bit as I worked it inside me. I settled down on the mattress, so that Jack's handled grip was resting on the bed and his rabbit ears tickling my clit. Then I reached down and hit the vibrator's switch with my thumb. My body gave a jerk as the little ears began humming against my clit, sending a jolt of pleasure through me.

I started rocking, then, moving my hips back and forth, and up and down, and those little ears just hummed away. I arched my back and let out a moan, riding Jack and letting the vibrator work its magic on my clit. God, yes, that's so very good, and I knew it wouldn't take long to make me cum. I tweaked my nipples in my fingers and rode Jack, and felt the pressure and the tension coiling and building and growing and burning. My breaths came in shallow pants as I twisted and writhed, and my hips rocked forward more sharply. 

And then I was at the edge, and just to prolong my sweet agony I bit my tongue and cried out and clenched my muscles and denied myself release, drawing out the painful pleasure spiraling within me. at last, though, I couldn't hold back any longer, and with a loud cry I came, hard, my body bending down to grab the comforter in my fists, digging my fingers into the cloth as my hips bucked and thrashed, and my inner muscles clamped down on Jack. I had to turn off the vibrator, then, as its continued stimulation was too much to bear. I lay there, slumped over on my knees, for several long minutes, as my heart rate slowed and my breathing returned to normal. Then I groaned and toppled to my side, reaching between my legs to pull Jack free. I groaned again as it slipped out amid a gush of hot, sticky fluid. 

And as I lay there, muscles feeling like jelly, I felt a smile quirk my lips. Quite a fine dessert, indeed.  



        



No comments:

Post a Comment