Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kitten's New Toy, Revisited - Part 2

Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things i'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.



Master's hand continues to stroke my back, calming, soothing. I can feel my muscles losing their tension, relaxing under Master's touch, melting into the mattress. My breathing slows to a normal pace, and I pull in a deep breath, then release it. The blindfold is still in place, and I have no need to remove it. I rather like it, actually.

Master shifts his position, and I feel him tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

"And how are you feeling?" he asks.

I tilt my head back, even though I can't see him. "I am well, Master; thank you," I say.

"Excellent," he says. "Then get on your hands and knees."

He moves away and off the bed, and I roll to my stomach and then into position. He grabs my hips and tugs me back, arranging me where he wants me. I end up with my knees at the edge of the mattress. I expect that Master will be demanding anal sex, and I try to relax, to make it go smoothly.

And then, as always, he surprises me. I feel the tails of the flogger slowly trailing down my spine, and it feels good. I drop my head and arch my back into the caress of the flogger. The tails drag down my back and over my ass, and then there's a sharp sting and a moderate thump as Master strikes me across the shoulders. I jump and hiss, because even if it doesn't hurt like hell, there's definitely a sharpness to it. Master repeats the process from earlier - striking me, softly or more harshly, then soothing the sting with the caress of the soft tails. I count roughly a dozen lashes, and then he stops. By now I'm panting again, and I can feel my skin tingling where the tails have struck me. 

"So pretty," he murmurs, and I feel him trail a finger over my back. "There are all these nice pink lines on your skin ... but I think perhaps something is missing."

The next thing I feel is a flash of pain, as his teeth sink into the skin near my shoulder blade. I flinch and moan in discomfort, but he doesn't let go. I suck in a breath and moan again, and this time he does release me. I can feel the bite throbbing - he's bitten me quite hard - and I know I will have a lovely deep bruise there.

"Thank you, Master," I say.

"You're welcome," he replies.  "But I still think there's something missing. Hmmm....."

 In the next moment I flinch for a second time, because a splash of hot wax has seared my skin. He has decided to employ the candle after all. I'm glad, now, that I took the initiative to light it. I tense a little - I can't help it - as I wait for the second application. And it follows quickly, a dribble on my ass cheek, and then immediately after that, a large dollop poured right down the crack of my ass. I feel it rolling down my skin, and I shudder. Another splash hits me near my spine, about halfway up my back. I whimper a bit at the sting of the wax, but it's a welcome pain, and I want more. 

And Master, generous soul that he is, obliges me. For the next several minutes my back is his canvas, the hot wax his medium, and he creates a mosaic of dots and splashes and swirls on my skin. The burning grows, and in places I can no longer distinguish the individual drips and dribbles, as they've all run together.  The sting of the burns becomes stronger, and I squirm in discomfort. But for all that, I'm also turned on, and part of my squirming is due to the wave of desire and need building inside me.

And he notices, of course. "What's the matter, Kitten?" he asks. It is rhetorical; I don't think he actually expects me to reply. Instead, I shiver, and let loose a low moan of need and want. 

I hear him set the candle down on the bedside table, and then he pulls the drawer open, and shuts it again. There's a snapping sound, and then something cold and slick touches me. His finger, coated in  lube, is probing at my hole, and I shift my knees apart to try and help. The tip of his finger works into my ass; it's tight, and it stretches, and I pull in a breath, then release it slowly. His finger slips in deeper, pumping a few times, and I work on relaxing my muscles. He adds a finger, and I hiss at the increased burning, so very different than the burning of the wax from a couple minutes ago. It's uncomfortable, and I shift again. He works his fingers deeper, loosening me up, getting me ready to accept his cock, and I rock back against his fingers. 

When he feels I'm ready, he pulls his fingers free, and there's a slight pause ... then more cold, slick, hard, and his cock is pushing into my ass, past the tight ring of muscle, forcing its way deeper into my body. And his cock is thicker than his fingers, and it's a bigger stretch, and it burns and burns and hurts, actually, hovering on the far edge of discomfort, tilting toward pain. I work on keeping my breaths steady, and quiet grunts of discomfort escape my lips when he uses little thrusts to work his way in deeper still.

At last, though, he is fully seated, and he is still, waiting for me to adjust. In that time of quiet, he surprises me yet again, as the flogger comes down on my back with a moderate thump. I jump - it's completely unexpected - and that movement only emphasizes the feel of his cock buried in my ass, so I groan aloud at the feeling. And then he begins to move, pumping his cock, slower at first but quickening the pace, and one of his hands is gripping my hip to keep me in place while he fucks me. 

The flogger lashes my back again, and I jump again, and he groans at my movement, and I echo his groan. I don't feel pain at this point, exactly; it's a tightness, and a fullness, and a pulling and a stretching, but not really pain. I'm panting, and my arms are tired from holding myself up so long, and my knees are getting sore from rubbing across the sheets with every thrust and pull, but his cock is fucking me, owning me, and the flogger pops and stings again, and I feel my juices dripping from my pussy. Fuck, I'm so turned on right now, and I want to cum, and his cock is just driving and pounding and relentless, and I toss my head back and cry out, and shudder.

The flogger comes down again, and my cry is louder, and longer, and tinged with desperation, even to my own ears. His hips snap forward, burying his cock to the root, and my knees slide forward with the force of his thrust, and I moan with pain and need and want and discomfort and, strangely, satisfaction at his ownership.

"You like this, don't you, Kitten? You like being used and being owned and serving your Master, don't you?" His voice is deep, and breathy, but stern. 

By contrast, I have almost no voice at all, but I stammer out a reply, anyway. "Y-Yes, Master! Yes, I love this, love your cock, love how you own me.." My voice breaks on a particularly powerful thrust, and I suck in a ragged breath. 

"Touch yourself," he growls. "But don't cum until I say so - do you understand?"

I'm rocked forward again, and I gasp, but I manage to choke out, "Yes, Master."

I shift a bit, leaning my weight on my left arm, so my right hand is free. I stroke my middle finger over my clit and shudder as a sharp spike of desire spirals through me. I moan, loudly, and Master reminds me, again, that I'm not allowed to climax without his permission. He grips my hips with both hands, now - I have no idea where the flogger is, but he's obvously dropped it at some point - and his cock just pounds into me now. I know, without a doubt, I'm going to be sore as hell after this, but that's a small price to pay.

My fingers are slick and soaking on my clit, my juices coating my fingers and dripping down my leg. I shudder, again, as another tremor wracks my body. Fuck, I'm so, so close, and I want to cum so bad, but I bite my lip and stave it off.

And then my Master shoves me forward, hard, with a mighty thrust, and he groans deeply and goes still, then grinds out, "Cum for me. Now."

My fingers dance over my clit and I let go, my climax sweeping over me, pulling a loud cry from me as my body convulses and my muscles lock up. Behind the blindfold, my eyes are tightly closed, my heart thundering in my chest, my fingers digging into the sheets beneath me. I shudder and sway, and Master's cock empties its cum into my ass, filling that channel with hot seed, spilling out to run down my legs and mingle with my own juices. He pulls out, panting, and I whine in protest, even as I wince at the sharpness of the burn as his cock pulls free of my body. 

And then I collapse on the bed, panting harshly, my muslcles feeling like rubber, and he lies beside me, one hand stroking my hair as I shudder and tremble and curl into myself. It takes several minutes for me to calm after that intense an experience, and he is patient as he waits for me to recover.

Finally, my body relaxes, and only then does he pull the blindfold off. I blink as the sudden brightness stings my eyes, drawing tears.

"Good girl," he says. "Good girl."

"Thank you, Master." I'm completely wiped out right now, lying there in a puddle of cum and sweat, with little blobs of dried wax flaking off my skin and sticking to the sheets. And I don't care; I'm sated, and content, and my Master is here with me. "Sleep now," he whispers, and as his sub, I can only obey.
 
 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment