Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Bit of Playtime

Sir has tasked me with creating a series of stories/scenarios about sexual situations. Some will be drawn from past events, some will be things I'd like to have happen, and some will be pure fiction, spun from my imagination and best left there. LOL.



Master has been away for a while now -  nearly two weeks - and I've been missing him something fierce. We have been in contact nearly every day, of course, but I still miss him, miss his touch and his presence.  As per his usual directive, I am not allowed to pleasure myself or to cum when he is not with me. As my Master, my body, mind and soul belong to him, and so he is in charge of when I have sex, and when I can play, and when I am to refrain. And when he left, he told me to refrain.

And I have obeyed, as is my place. And while it hasn't always been easy to deny my body's desire, I have drawn some comfort from the knowledge that I am meeting Master's expectations.

But today - ah, today has been more difficult. I awoke feeling vaguely turned on, and that feeling has only intensified as the hours have passed. And now, in the early evening, I am super-aware of my body's need to be sated.  I'm aching with it, to be honest, and I can feel my juices starting to leak from my body. I shift on the couch, hoping to ease the persistent ache. It doesn't work, of course, but for just a couple moments it seemed to have lessened, just a bit.

My cell phone chirps at me; a text message is waiting. I snatch up the phone, sure it is from Master. And yes, it is. I smile as I read his message - How are you tonight Kitten? 

I type my reply - I am well, Master, ty. and you? - and press Send.

A minute or so later, I have another text. I'm fine. Productive day.

I type again. That's good. I miss you.

What do you miss, my pet?

Hmm. How to phrase it, so I don't sound pathetic, or that I'm whining. But I do want him to know that I really do miss him, all of him, so ..... I miss your touch, Master, your presence. I miss your voice in my ear, your skin on my skin.

Nearly three minutes go by before Master's next text arrives. And does my pussy miss me?   

Very much so. It's empty, and lonely, and aching, and needing you, Master.  

His next text is succinct.   Tell me.

So I do. I woke up this morning all needy, and it's only gotten worse. I ache, actually. I'm wet, and wanting, and it's become uncomfortable, really.  

In his next message, Master grants me an unexpected boon.  You have 20 minutes to play, and you may cum once, and only once. You may choose one toy, if you like. And you must tell me  about it afterward.

I type a hasty reply. Thank you, Master! I will be back in 20 minutes. 

I hurry down the hall to my bedroom, grateful for Master's gift, and turning over my options in my head.  By the time I reach the door, I've decided it will be Jack - my jackrabbit-style vibrator. I have always enjoyed it, and Master has joked several times about how he hates that latex menace, so I find it amusing to use it while Master is away. I retrieve Jack from the dresser drawer and toss it on the bed, hastily stripping off my clothes and dropping them carelessly on the floor. I am on a deadline, after all. Oh, right - I fish my cell phone from my pocket and set the alarm for 15  minutes. That will ensure I don't go over my time.

I stretch out on the bed, on my back, and pick Jack up. It is heavy and cool in my hand. I bend my knees, planting my feet on the bed, and rub the tip over my clit. I'm so wet already, and that little bit of contact sends a shockwave rippling through my body. I have to be careful, or I'll cum too soon, and waste Master's generous gift.

I slide the tip inside my pussy, feeling its progress deeper into my body, feeling the slight stretch and push as it presses inside me. God, I love this feeling. It's far, far better when it's Master's cock, of course; nothing beats that, obviously, but right now Jack is feeling pretty good, too.

When it's all the way in, I give it a few gentle thrusts, just kind of testing where I am and how it all feels. Mmm. The rabbit ears bump against my clit when I push Jack all the way in, and my hips give an involuntary jerk at the stab of pleasure that washes through me. Oh, yes, that feels good. I pump Jack some more, harder, deeper, and my hips start rocking to meet Jack's thrusts. Damn, damn, that's so, so good. My breath catches on a moan, which surprises me, frankly, as I'm not usually a really vocal person.

My audible moan kind of breaks the mood, somehow, and I realize I'm letting time get away from me. My Master is generous, yes, but he won't be pleased if I fail to follow his directive. I pull Jack free, wincing a bit as it pops out, and I shift my position so I'm sitting up on my knees. 

I slide Jack back into my pussy and suck in a breath at the feeling - so good. I shift my position slightly, balancing on my knees so that Jack is resting on the bed, but still fully inside me, and the rabbit ears are lightly pressing against my clit. I turn the controls on so that Jack is rotating inside me, and the ears are vibrating against me, and I let loose another moan. Fuck, that's gonna make me cum, for sure.

I start rocking my hips, now. In this position I can imagine that I am riding Master's cock, and I close my eyes and let myself get caught up in that thought. I love feeling him inside me, feel him move, feel his cock thrusting and pulling and fucking me. I rock faster, harder, hearing Jack's whirring sounds and my owns little moans and whimpers. The rabbit ears hum away, vibrating against me, building the wave of desire in me, and I can feel the first stirrings of orgasm approaching.

I bring my hands up and roll my nipples in my fingers, teasing them into taut peaks, and I drop my head back, and to the side, and lazily open my eyes. The sight which greets me startles me, and I freeze, panting. 

I see myself in the mirror of my dresser. Ordinarily I don't like to look at myself, but for some reason, I don't focus on my bumpy thighs or thickened middle or the faint lines of silver in my hair. This time, I see only the curve of my back, the flush of my skin, the stiff peaks of my nipples poking into the air. And I'm fascinated. 

The rabbit ears shift, jolting me back into awareness, and immediately I am assaulted by a strong wave of desire, brimming over, pulling me along toward climax. Oh, God, I'm gonna cum, any moment now.  I watch my reflection, trace the arch of my back, the rolling motion of my hips, my jutting nipples and the sheen of sweat on my shoulder, and I see the moment my lips part and I moan, loudly, because my orgasm is hovering right there, just another moment, any second now ...

My climax hits me harder than I was expecting, and I drop forward to brace myself on my hands as my body convulses. Jack is still rotating inside me, the little ears still humming on my clit, and I can do nothing but cry out and grip the bedspread and shudder and quake as my orgasm sweeps through me. I reach one shaky hand to turn off Jack's controls, but I remain on my hands and knees, panting harshly, as my body quivers and my heart pounds in my chest.
  
At last, my breathing slows and my body relaxes, and I slump to my side, with Jack still clenched inside me. I reach down and pull it free, whining at the loss. I drop it on the bed just as the alarm on my cell phone goes off. Wow, what timing. My legs are all shaky, my breathing still a bit harsh, my body humming from my climax. I snag the phone from the night stand and send a text to Master, so he sees I have not exceeded my time limit. 

I lie on the bed, all languid and relaxed, nearly drowsy, even. That terrible need, that itch, has been sated for now, and I curl up on my side as I wait for Master to text me back. I'll provide the details of my romp, and thank him again for allowing it. And even though I'm content for now, I still miss him, and I can't wait for him to return, to feel his fingers and his mouth and his cock and his warmth and his presence.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment