Thursday, March 5, 2015

Tasks

This is an adult blog, containing detailed descriptions of sexual situations and BDSM themes. Some situations are drawn from real life, and some are spun from my imagination. Read at your own risk.


Master has set certain tasks for me, to be completed on a certain day each week. For example, on Wednesdays, I am to fill Master's pussy with beads (Smart Balls, sometimes, if Master says so, but usually it's my string of 5 anal beads). I wear them a minimum of 4 hours, and I often video the removal process, which I then send to Master for his viewing pleasure. On Thursdays, I go pantyless, sending him a picture to verify. And each night when I go to bed, I recite my devotional while fingering myself, so that Master's ownership of me is on my mind when I fall asleep. Now of course, sometimes there are circumstances when I am unable to fulfill these tasks, but by and large, I do perform them as instructed.

On other days, he may ask me to do something extra, like clamp my nipples, or write his name on my body, or wear a certain set of underwear, or detail for him my reasons for exploring submission - any variety of things. And so, I do.

Now, why, you may ask, do I do these things? Why would I comply, whether the request is trivial (underwear), or inconvenient (detailed explanations), or even uncomfortable (beads, and most especially clamps)?

The simple answer is, because he is the Master, and I am the submissive.

The more complex reasons behind that answer, however, are many.

I comply because it's an act of active submission. I comply because my obedience makes him happy, and as a sub, my goal is to please my Master. I comply because it's an exercise in self-discipline. I comply because I know he likes it when I do as he asks. I comply because, on those days when I'm not feeling the subby vibe, obeying him helps me refocus. I comply because earning his praise in the form of "Good girl," and especially, "Good girl, kitten" gives me a self-satisfied, happy glow. I comply because doing so helps me feel connected to him when we can't be together in person. I comply because, at the deepest, truest level, I have chosen to do so.

I am my most authentic, submissive self when I obey my Master. I am truest to what makes me happy, when I comply with his requests. That doesn't mean he gets a free pass to make me his maid/slave/personal servant - though in certain circumstances, I have been any or all of those. It means, rather, that I offer him my obedience, my submission, myself, and in return, he offers me his care, his protection, his guidance. We both get what we need.




No comments:

Post a Comment